Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

All new tonight if anyone cares.

It's weird, this thread dies shortly after we open it. LOL

We closed it because of lack of traffic but then PLL started getting talking about a lot on OT2 again so we decided to open it again, especially since it's the last year (well, not sure on that actually) and then it's like a ghost town again. Oh well, episode tonight and I know I will be babbling about it. LOL
Old 08-23-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jason/Aria I do like. Ezria was my couple, but not as much now.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Thanks for stopping by, Rachel!

I completely agree about Jason/Aria. I loved them back when they were gray and kind of romantic. I really thought MK missed a great opportunity not exploring these two further. I was happy to find out they dated during the time jump. I definitely think they have a great chemistry together.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Aria's a complete idiot. I'm not sure if she's more of an idiot not working things out romantically with Jason or for actually being HAPPY Nicole wasn't found alive. She freaken looked HAPPY that Nicole is most likely dead. It was so weird and repulsive.

Hanna's my favorite Liar. Always has been. I know she made it far too obvious when she tried drugging Noel but that's because she's not good at being a criminal. I really thought Hanna was going to give up on her mission to get Noel to talk after that and when she let him steal back Sara’s phone, but then she comes back, bashes him on the head and knocks him out. Hanna is my hero. I mean, of course she’s wrong about him being A.D. but good for her not giving up. She needs this "fighting back" stuff given how tortured she was. Plus, Noel's a douche even if he's not A.D.

So Noel’s involvement with the Dollhouse is shocking to say the least. The question is was he just helping Charlotte because they're friends, or did she have something on him and forced him into it?

Like I already mentioned but it needs repeating... Aria is an idiot. I still can't get over that look of relief on her face when she found out Nicole is not alive. First she hides the phone call and now she's clearly happy when finding out Nicole's more than likely dead. Not a very good person. Jason is gorgeous, and has dedicated his life to helping poor children, and he’s liked Aria. But Aria picks Ezra instead... I honestly don't completely get it. I know the writing points to Aria and Ezra being meant to be but I really like Aria and Jason. Those flashback scenes were good.

So Aria and Jason did get some information on investigating Mary's second child. He and Aria discovered that Noel’s father was the judge who signed for Mary’s secret adoption, leading the Liars to conclude that Noel was the child in question. Too easy, there has to be more to it.

I loved that Emily confided in Paige. Loved their scenes. Kind of weird seeing Paige staring at Sabrina though. However, I maintain something's up with Sabrina and I wonder if Paige is somehow realizing it too.

Maya mention, let the party begin with the "Maya is alive" chants loud she clear.

Troian did a fine job of showing Spencer's shock/pain over seeing Noel in that video putting that fake blood all over.

Oh the Liars have not learned... holding off on going to the cops with the flash drive full of evidence so that A.D. would have a chance to steal it from them.

Bring on the 7A finale.

ETA: Forgot to mention the stamp... I remember when Holden, Aria's friend with the heart condition, had that stamp on his wrist/arm. Maya is connected to it too. Obviously that stamp means something or could be the key to solving an aspect of the mystery.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-24-2016 at 04:39 AM
Old 08-23-2016, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel (View Post)
I agree with you Rachel. There is something that Jason/Aria have that I don't think Ezra/Aria can touch

My question is, how long after Aria got her job at the whatever she was working at that she met Liam. I got the impression she had dated Liam for a very long time. And with Jason, they seem fairly solid when Aria told him about the job acceptance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Aria's a complete idiot. I'm not sure if she's more of an idiot not working things out romantically with Jason or for actually being HAPPY Nicole wasn't found alive. She freaken looked HAPPY that Nicole is most likely dead. It was so weird and repulsive.
At first I thought that Arias was elated that Ezra was coming home. But yeah, you're right. I think Aria was more concerned with Ezra not finding Nicole then Ezra coming home. If Aria was really concerned about Ezra, she would be texting him back about how he was doing with Nicole not being alive and how it went. I hate to say it, but I don't see Aria and Ezra really lasting. Is Aria more concerned with Ezra being there and making her happy or Ezra being happy with her. Those are two totally different things.

Quote:
Hanna's my favorite Liar. Always has been. I know she made it far too obvious when she tried drugging Noel but that's because she's not good at being a criminal. I really thought Hanna was going to give up on her mission to get Noel to talk after that and when she let him steal back Sara’s phone, but then she comes back, bashes him on the head and knocks him out. Hanna is my hero. I mean, of course she’s wrong about him being A.D. but good for her not giving up. She needs this "fighting back" stuff given how tortured she was. Plus, Noel's a douche even if he's not A.D.
Hanna seems to be the only one really fighting back! I don't think it just has to do with her being kidnapped in that barn. It's been years ad years of torment. She's been led to believe that Caleb was dead when he was shot those couple of seasons ago. A has taken everything away from her. Now he's of sound and mind to get it back.

But there is one thing that Hanna hasn't considered...

As many years that Hanna and the Liars have been going through these A games and near death threats, A has been perfecting them. Noel hasn't been doing this just a few months, he's been at this for years. He knows what it takes to be a criminal. He is a criminal, there is no second guessing Noel

I hope the meeting with Noel sets Hanna up to know she is in way over her head thinking that she can take down anyone in the A game alone. If someone was with her, maybe Noel wouldn't have taken the phone that Hanna got out of the garbage. Maybe Noel would've taken a drink and Hanna's plan would still be going. Noel is far from stupid. And what Hanna did in meeting Noel was like child's play. I was sort of disappointed in her thinking she could take down Noel alone.

Quote:
So Noel’s involvement with the Dollhouse is shocking to say the least. The question is was he just helping Charlotte because they're friends, or did she have something on him and forced him into it?
It is quite shocking. He put the blood on Spencer. Who knows what he did to the other girls. He's a lot more dangerous then we ever gave him credit for. It really is scary that he was in on the Dollhouse thing. I'm now wondering what his involvement with the entire A game is. Who has he been helping and for how long. I'm sure Noel does have some leeway given his father is a judge. It kind of makes a little more sense how A can work the law with the Rosewood police (no matter how dumb they really are) and keep everything going.

Quote:
Jason is gorgeous, and has dedicated his life to helping poor children, and he’s liked Aria. But Aria picks Ezra instead... I honestly don't completely get it. I know the writing points to Aria and Ezra being meant to be but I really like Aria and Jason. Those flashback scenes were good.
With Jason helping out Aria the way he has and those flashbacks, I don't think they will be apart much longer. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really do think that Jason and Aria have a better go at it then Ezra and Aria do. Their flashbacks were really amazing. But they were only, basically, one scene. It didn't give us much, but what it did give us packed a lot of punch. It shows then and now how much Jason cares for Aria. Not sure if he's always cared about her...in this way, or I just never noticed, but he cares about her now. I can see he is devoted to her and I think Aria's life would mesh with Jason better than it would Ezra? Not totally on board with Jason/Aria, but I'm completely against it either

Quote:
So Aria and Jason did get some information on investigating Mary's second child. He and Aria discovered that Noel’s father was the judge who signed for Mary’s secret adoption, leading the Liars to conclude that Noel was the child in question. Too easy, there has to be more to it.
So Noel might have some insight on who that child is. I know it's Noel's father who signed the papers, but Noel is really good about finding things that don't belong to him.

Quote:
I loved that Emily confided in Paige. Loved their scenes. Kind of weird seeing Paige staring at Sabrina though. However, I maintain something's up with Sabrina and I wonder if Paige is somehow realizing it too.
I got the weirdest vibe from Paige in that scene. She's definitely up to something. Her starting at Sabrina and telling Emily she'd be there shortly. The look on Paige's face was either that she's not be truthful with Emily or she knows what's up with Sabrina and is just waiting for the moment to expose her. Either way, something is gonna hit the fan!

Quote:
Troian did a fine job of showing Spencer's shock/pain over seeing Noel in that video putting that fake blood all over.
I really felt for Spencer in that scene. It's ben a long time since I've had sympathy for Spencer. I remember that scene, well, the episodes really, where Spencer was really thinking she could be, even in her deepest thoughts, be capable of a heinous crime. Now to find out, with her own two eyes, that she was not only innocent of anything she thought she did. But there is someone out there making her think she did. There is someone out there who put paint on her body, controlled her entire events to make her think she was a murderer.

Quote:
Oh the Liars have not learned... holding off on going to the cops with the flash drive full of evidence so that A.D. would have a chance to steal it from them.
Will the Liars ever learn?

Something to add...

What about Marco asking out Spencer on a date . I mean when we saw her tell Marco about not saying anything about their almost tryst at the bar. Then he asks her out the SECOND that he's not investigating the case anymore. A bit too jumpy if you ask me, for someone who's supposed to be a seasoned detective.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-24-2016, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Will say more but had to note that Paige and Emily fans have this influential producer, writer and director on our side. Maybe it's good news and they are working on a reunion for these two. He's always gushed about Emily and Paige over the years and thankfully he's still going at it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki (View Post)
JD
Old 08-24-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
I agree with you Rachel. There is something that Jason/Aria have that I don't think Ezra/Aria can touch
Aria seems a bit more relaxed with Jason, at least in the flashbacks she did. But then again, relaxed might also mean her feelings aren't as deep too, more platonic, less tension. Who knows.

Quote:
My question is, how long after Aria got her job at the whatever she was working at that she met Liam. I got the impression she had dated Liam for a very long time. And with Jason, they seem fairly solid when Aria told him about the job acceptance
That's a good question. The insinuation is Aria couldn't move on with Jason because she was chasing after, not over, Ezra. So why on earth did she fall for Liam? He's certainly not Ezra 2.0. They are nothing alike outside of writing for a career. I would love to know why/how Aria fell for Liam.

Quote:
At first I thought that Arias was elated that Ezra was coming home. But yeah, you're right. I think Aria was more concerned with Ezra not finding Nicole then Ezra coming home. If Aria was really concerned about Ezra, she would be texting him back about how he was doing with Nicole not being alive and how it went. I hate to say it, but I don't see Aria and Ezra really lasting. Is Aria more concerned with Ezra being there and making her happy or Ezra being happy with her. Those are two totally different things.
Right. I guess communication needs to take place to really understand what Aria was feeling but she even admitted to others she was worried about her relationship/engagement to Ezra. It's understandable she was worried about that but most people aren't outwardly worried when a human life is concerned. She should have been cheering for Nicole to be found alive instead of worrying about her relationship status with Ezra. She said he hadn't called her since he left. Well, why don't you call him, Aria! This isn't a cat and mouse game right now between you and Ezra! He's going through hell right now trying to find out if a girl he once cared for is alive. Put your personal feelings aside for two seconds until the facts are in first! I just can't believe her behavior!

Quote:
Hanna seems to be the only one really fighting back! I don't think it just has to do with her being kidnapped in that barn. It's been years ad years of torment. She's been led to believe that Caleb was dead when he was shot those couple of seasons ago. A has taken everything away from her. Now he's of sound and mind to get it back.

But there is one thing that Hanna hasn't considered...

As many years that Hanna and the Liars have been going through these A games and near death threats, A has been perfecting them. Noel hasn't been doing this just a few months, he's been at this for years. He knows what it takes to be a criminal. He is a criminal, there is no second guessing Noel
So true. He seemed like a professional criminal... because he is! Hanna looked like a bumbling rookie which is why we love her so much but she's actually lucky Noel didn't harm her. I just can't believe the Liars didn't take her more seriously though. Plus, nice time for a casual school function, Ali! LOL WTF

Quote:
I hope the meeting with Noel sets Hanna up to know she is in way over her head thinking that she can take down anyone in the A game alone. If someone was with her, maybe Noel wouldn't have taken the phone that Hanna got out of the garbage. Maybe Noel would've taken a drink and Hanna's plan would still be going. Noel is far from stupid. And what Hanna did in meeting Noel was like child's play. I was sort of disappointed in her thinking she could take down Noel alone.
I just think she's so fed up and wants to strike back. She obviously didn't put a ton of intellect into it. She was fueled by emotion, raw emotion, and being passionately done with so much of this. She wants revenge, she wants it to stop.

Yes, she didn't think things through. Plus, she had to have known she couldn't be a rookie running on emotion and pull it off by herself. They are stronger together. If the group was in on it, I bet they would have succeeded.

Quote:
It is quite shocking. He put the blood on Spencer. Who knows what he did to the other girls. He's a lot more dangerous then we ever gave him credit for. It really is scary that he was in on the Dollhouse thing. I'm now wondering what his involvement with the entire A game is. Who has he been helping and for how long. I'm sure Noel does have some leeway given his father is a judge. It kind of makes a little more sense how A can work the law with the Rosewood police (no matter how dumb they really are) and keep everything going.
I still wonder if he was being blackmailed somehow. Oh don't get me wrong, Noel is a criminal, he's horrible. He pushed that girl down the stairs. But we know he was also helping Ali because she had that on him. So is it possible A has more stuff on him and he's being forced to do this stuff? He looked directly at the camera when he was pouring the blood on Spencer. Plus, we know A took his file and started to burn it. Why would he do that? It seems like A and Noel aren't on the same page directly. It's so confusing.

Quote:
With Jason helping out Aria the way he has and those flashbacks, I don't think they will be apart much longer. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really do think that Jason and Aria have a better go at it then Ezra and Aria do. Their flashbacks were really amazing. But they were only, basically, one scene. It didn't give us much, but what it did give us packed a lot of punch. It shows then and now how much Jason cares for Aria. Not sure if he's always cared about her...in this way, or I just never noticed, but he cares about her now. I can see he is devoted to her and I think Aria's life would mesh with Jason better than it would Ezra? Not totally on board with Jason/Aria, but I'm completely against it either
I would love to see Jason/Aria but I think it's not working out all the same because Aria's too in love with Ezra. I think Jason knows that too. But Jason ADORES Aria. It's so sweet. I felt that chemistry between them in the flashback, you even saw how he wants to take care of her in the present. But Aria's heart has always been with Ezra. I guess it's a case of you can't help who you fall in love with. Not that Ezra's a bad choice either. It's just... wow, Jason was so sweet and it did seem like Jason and Aria had a sweet relationship during the time period that they dated. I just don't think Aria can ever love Jason like she loves Ezra though.

Quote:
So Noel might have some insight on who that child is. I know it's Noel's father who signed the papers, but Noel is really good about finding things that don't belong to him.
I don't think it's as easy as Noel being the child. Of course that's the red herring. But yes, Noel's father is most certainly involved, if even indirectly.

Quote:
I got the weirdest vibe from Paige in that scene. She's definitely up to something. Her starting at Sabrina and telling Emily she'd be there shortly. The look on Paige's face was either that she's not be truthful with Emily or she knows what's up with Sabrina and is just waiting for the moment to expose her. Either way, something is gonna hit the fan!
I know!!!!! What's weird about it is look at what I posted above from one of the main writers/producers of the show. He ADORES Emily and Paige, always has. It just seems weird that he'd gush about the relationship between them if Paige is off her rocker or a baddie, you know? Obviously we are meant to notice Paige looking like she wanted to punch in Sabrina, lol, but I wonder if there's a twist or two going on and Paige is actually trying to help the situation. She might know way more than she's saying. But yes, something's up with Paige!

Quote:
I really felt for Spencer in that scene. It's ben a long time since I've had sympathy for Spencer. I remember that scene, well, the episodes really, where Spencer was really thinking she could be, even in her deepest thoughts, be capable of a heinous crime. Now to find out, with her own two eyes, that she was not only innocent of anything she thought she did. But there is someone out there making her think she did. There is someone out there who put paint on her body, controlled her entire events to make her think she was a murderer.
It was so sad. When she started watching it at her parents place I started having a tear or two. It was so sad. You felt such an intense helplessness from Spencer. She was intrigued and wanted more clues but at the same time was dying inside. It was pathetically sad.

Quote:
Will the Liars ever learn?

Something to add...

What about Marco asking out Spencer on a date . I mean when we saw her tell Marco about not saying anything about their almost tryst at the bar. Then he asks her out the SECOND that he's not investigating the case anymore. A bit too jumpy if you ask me, for someone who's supposed to be a seasoned detective.
I found that completely strange too! I know in this town detectives fall for the Liars + Ali, lol. But this was in record time, especially since their initial meeting was basically an almost hook up. Usually two people that go there don't want to even talk to each other due to embarrassment, let alone a detective finding out Spencer was Ali's friend and he was investigating Ali's psychotic husband. Yet he still pursued it once he wasn't on the active case anymore. Strange.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Aria seems a bit more relaxed with Jason, at least in the flashbacks she did. But then again, relaxed might also mean her feelings aren't as deep too, more platonic, less tension. Who knows.
She seemed not so...on edge. Like she always had to prove herself. But then again, it's only two scene we got and we don't know their full story. We can assume they broke up because Aria took the job in Boston, but honestly, not so sure. They seemed really connected and together in those flashbacks.

Quote:
hat's a good question. The insinuation is Aria couldn't move on with Jason because she was chasing after, not over, Ezra. So why on earth did she fall for Liam? He's certainly not Ezra 2.0. They are nothing alike outside of writing for a career. I would love to know why/how Aria fell for Liam.
Liam was just kind of ... there ... and it's not like he's even a distant memory for Aria now. But no one in PLL land ever goes away. Especially with Liam controlling the book and his grudge against Ezra and not caring if it hurts Aria.

I'm wondering why Aria and Liam got together. I get the impression they were together for a good while when we first were introduced to them in Season 7. Now it's like he was never there

Quote:
Right. I guess communication needs to take place to really understand what Aria was feeling but she even admitted to others she was worried about her relationship/engagement to Ezra. It's understandable she was worried about that but most people aren't outwardly worried when a human life is concerned. She should have been cheering for Nicole to be found alive instead of worrying about her relationship status with Ezra. She said he hadn't called her since he left. Well, why don't you call him, Aria! This isn't a cat and mouse game right now between you and Ezra! He's going through hell right now trying to find out if a girl he once cared for is alive. Put your personal feelings aside for two seconds until the facts are in first! I just can't believe her behavior!
Aria never cared if Nicole was alive or not. She was just considering her relationship with Ezra and how that would hang in the balance if it was Nicole they found alive. It's really disturbing how Aria never cared about Nicole. Never cared that someone was using her phone after she had died, as in someone picked up her phone. Then for Ezra, a woman he really loved, may have been found alive. I know it's normal for Aria to worry about where Ezra stands with her if it is Nicole that's found alive. But to have no disregard for Nicole or that she might be found alive, that's huge! Aria just didn't care. Part of me thinks that she's slightly obsessed with Ezra and the idea "no one should have you thing". I might be overreaching, but this story, these last few scenes, really impact Aria's character in a huge way.

It's kine of like when Spencer was seen as an enemy and not a friend to the Liars. She's back on track, but Aria is making me second guess all of her decisions.

Quote:
So true. He seemed like a professional criminal... because he is!
This is what I don't get about Hanna's game and all the Liars as well. As good as the girls have gotten at trying to stay ahead of A, the better A and the team has gotten. Noel, if he really is AD and the mastermind behind his entire game is smarter than all those girls put together. Not just smart, but sinister. They know the game, they've played the game, hell, they invented the damn game. What gave her the right to think she didn't need anyone else. I know Hanna is this really kick ass girl who takes no prisoners, but does she really know what's up against with Noel. Noel is one who knows how to work the system all by himself. She had no business going there by himself.

Quote:
Hanna looked like a bumbling rookie which is why we love her so much but she's actually lucky Noel didn't harm her. I just can't believe the Liars didn't take her more seriously though. Plus, nice time for a casual school function, Ali! LOL WTF
I can't believe Hanna actually thought she could do this alone. She looked like an amateur. I was embarrassed for her. Noel knew the drink would be laced with something because it's a drink. And Hanna was almost forcing it down his throat. I mean come on, anyone would be suspicious of that. What did she thinks he was doing. You can't take down a mastermind on a whim, you can't just wing it and think everything is just gonna go your way.

For the entire show, Hanna has been the one who wanted to take action. The girls should take her seriously, I'm really angry that they didn't. If it were Spencer going there to do the same, all the girls would dress up in black and be ready just in case. They didn't even bat and eyelash when they figured out where Hanna was really going.

I'm getting really mad that the girls are underestimating Hanna. She's not this innocent girl who just trolls malls and steals sunglasses. She's the one to watch, the one who should take charge with Spencer doing whatever Spencer does. I love that Hanna is taking charge, i just wish the others would take her seriously enough to follow her.

Quote:
I just think she's so fed up and wants to strike back. She obviously didn't put a ton of intellect into it. She was fueled by emotion, raw emotion, and being passionately done with so much of this. She wants revenge, she wants it to stop.
Hanna may have made a lot of rookie mistakes, but at least she's fighting back. The Rosewood police certainly won't help, they're on the A team as far as I'm concerned. Hanna is finally realizing if someone doesn't take down AD then AD is gonna take them down...to their graves.

Quote:
I still wonder if he was being blackmailed somehow. Oh don't get me wrong, Noel is a criminal, he's horrible. He pushed that girl down the stairs. But we know he was also helping Ali because she had that on him. So is it possible A has more stuff on him and he's being forced to do this stuff? He looked directly at the camera when he was pouring the blood on Spencer. Plus, we know A took his file and started to burn it. Why would he do that? It seems like A and Noel aren't on the same page directly. It's so confusing.
Noel working with Jenna (and formerly Sara) is quite investing. What is his game in working with Jenna. He didn't join her forces because he wants to help and because he's a nice guy. There's something in it for him, a personal grudge maybe? Like you Michelle, Noel definitely has something going on, a grudge maybe. But to be AD and be apart of this entire scheme of things from day one...I don't think he's the guy.

Quote:
But Jason ADORES Aria. It's so sweet. I felt that chemistry between them in the flashback, you even saw how he wants to take care of her in the present.
He's so patient with her. He doest mind waiting for Aria to figure things out, that's certainly obvious in flashbacks and at the clerk's office. I want them to work out, but I get the idea, she's gonna be with Ezra forever.

Quote:
Not that Ezra's a bad choice either. It's just... wow, Jason was so sweet and it did seem like Jason and Aria had a sweet relationship during the time period that they dated. I just don't think Aria can ever love Jason like she loves Ezra though.
Ezra is Aria's first real love, no one forgets that. They have been through a lot, I think that's what both of them remember all the time. How hard they fought everyone around them to be seen as a real couple and not just a teenage fling with a teacher. It's hard to imagine that he was just her teacher for so long since they're engaged now.

I just see Ezra as flat, not too much going on. Maybe because Jason's always been this mysterious creature since day one. Ezra was writing a book and we came to know that after one episode of speculating him and finding out why the girls thought he was following them and stalking them.

Quote:
I don't think it's as easy as Noel being the child. Of course that's the red herring. But yes, Noel's father is most certainly involved, if even indirectly.
It would be too strange, even for PLL, for Noel to be the child of Mary Drake. I just wonder if Noel knows about his father's involvement with the adoption and Mary Drake. That would be interesting to see if he knew nothing about it

Quote:
Obviously we are meant to notice Paige looking like she wanted to punch in Sabrina, lol, but I wonder if there's a twist or two going on and Paige is actually trying to help the situation. She might know way more than she's saying. But yes, something's up with Paige!
See, here's where I'm confused. Paige is back in Rosewood not even two days. She finds out where Sabrina works, that Sabrina is the one dating Emily and is stalking her. Do we suspect that Paige kept up on Emily's life when she arrived back in Rosewood and didn't tell Emily. Either way, that look Paige gave Sabrina, when Sabrina wasn't doing anything suspicious says a lot.

Quote:
You felt such an intense helplessness from Spencer. She was intrigued and wanted more clues but at the same time was dying inside. It was pathetically sad.
The sheer shock of finding out that Noel did this to her and have her thinking that she really did do something to someone. Someone violated her thoughts and emotions for months. To see it happen...it's just startling.

Quote:
I found that completely strange too! I know in this town detectives fall for the Liars + Ali, lol. But this was in record time, especially since their initial meeting was basically an almost hook up. Usually two people that go there don't want to even talk to each other due to embarrassment, let alone a detective finding out Spencer was Ali's friend and he was investigating Ali's psychotic husband. Yet he still pursued it once he wasn't on the active case anymore. Strange.
When Spencer asked Marcos not to say anything, he acted like Spencer was some school kid asking him not to say anything about her stealing gum from the local store. Now it's onto he wants to date her...or maybe it's just to get into her pants considering their first meeting.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
She seemed not so...on edge. Like she always had to prove herself. But then again, it's only two scene we got and we don't know their full story. We can assume they broke up because Aria took the job in Boston, but honestly, not so sure. They seemed really connected and together in those flashbacks.
Definitely. We didn't receive a huge backstory of Aria/Jason but from what little we did get it was a sweet connection they had. But I guess the bottom line is if Aria truly loved Jason she would have followed him to the end of the earth. She would have immediately said yes to his offer. She didn't. Her heart was after something else.

Quote:
Liam was just kind of ... there ... and it's not like he's even a distant memory for Aria now. But no one in PLL land ever goes away. Especially with Liam controlling the book and his grudge against Ezra and not caring if it hurts Aria.

I'm wondering why Aria and Liam got together. I get the impression they were together for a good while when we first were introduced to them in Season 7. Now it's like he was never there
I really wonder that too. Why would she have gotten together with Liam? Why not just stay with Jason since she seemed to have felt much more for Jason than Liam? I don't understand what she was thinking. She seemed to have left the relationship with Jason to secretly try and reunite with Ezra so Liam shouldn't have been a temporary stop along the way you would think. But I guess with Aria you never know, lol.

It's also interesting that Jason knew about Liam too. I cannot be convinced Aria felt more for Liam than she did for Jason. Like you said, he's like a distant memory to her. She hasn't thought about him since the moment she slept with Ezra and was all about him. She never looked back. If she felt anything significant for Liam she would have been way more conflicted. We see her remembering her time with Jason and maybe even wondering if they could rekindle should Ezra go back to Nicole if she is found alive. I don't see Aria ever looking back on her time with Liam. She simply doesn't care, lol.

Quote:
Aria never cared if Nicole was alive or not. She was just considering her relationship with Ezra and how that would hang in the balance if it was Nicole they found alive. It's really disturbing how Aria never cared about Nicole. Never cared that someone was using her phone after she had died, as in someone picked up her phone. Then for Ezra, a woman he really loved, may have been found alive. I know it's normal for Aria to worry about where Ezra stands with her if it is Nicole that's found alive. But to have no disregard for Nicole or that she might be found alive, that's huge! Aria just didn't care. Part of me thinks that she's slightly obsessed with Ezra and the idea "no one should have you thing". I might be overreaching, but this story, these last few scenes, really impact Aria's character in a huge way.

It's kine of like when Spencer was seen as an enemy and not a friend to the Liars. She's back on track, but Aria is making me second guess all of her decisions.
Totally agree! It really does borderline obsession with Aria. It's like she loses herself whenever she's around Ezra. Her world stops almost. She always disappeared back in the day when the others were trying to solve the mystery. Her best detective work takes place when she's not thinking about Ezra too. I just don't like how Aria acts sometimes. This Nicole situation is just so damn weird. I've never seen her more selfish and cold. I just wish she wouldn't lose herself so much when she's around him. I don't know if Nicole's dead or alive but I hope Aria redeems herself somehow. She needs to explain her reaction after finding out Nicole wasn't one of the survivors. Even if she stated she was overwhelmed AND upset while finding out Nicole wasn't found... just something to prove that she really wasn't as cold and self absorbed throughout this entire situation.

Quote:
This is what I don't get about Hanna's game and all the Liars as well. As good as the girls have gotten at trying to stay ahead of A, the better A and the team has gotten. Noel, if he really is AD and the mastermind behind his entire game is smarter than all those girls put together. Not just smart, but sinister. They know the game, they've played the game, hell, they invented the damn game. What gave her the right to think she didn't need anyone else. I know Hanna is this really kick ass girl who takes no prisoners, but does she really know what's up against with Noel. Noel is one who knows how to work the system all by himself. She had no business going there by himself.

I can't believe Hanna actually thought she could do this alone. She looked like an amateur. I was embarrassed for her. Noel knew the drink would be laced with something because it's a drink. And Hanna was almost forcing it down his throat. I mean come on, anyone would be suspicious of that. What did she thinks he was doing. You can't take down a mastermind on a whim, you can't just wing it and think everything is just gonna go your way.

For the entire show, Hanna has been the one who wanted to take action. The girls should take her seriously, I'm really angry that they didn't. If it were Spencer going there to do the same, all the girls would dress up in black and be ready just in case. They didn't even bat and eyelash when they figured out where Hanna was really going.

I'm getting really mad that the girls are underestimating Hanna. She's not this innocent girl who just trolls malls and steals sunglasses. She's the one to watch, the one who should take charge with Spencer doing whatever Spencer does. I love that Hanna is taking charge, i just wish the others would take her seriously enough to follow her.
Couldn't have said it better. Agree with everything you said.

Quote:
Hanna may have made a lot of rookie mistakes, but at least she's fighting back. The Rosewood police certainly won't help, they're on the A team as far as I'm concerned. Hanna is finally realizing if someone doesn't take down AD then AD is gonna take them down...to their graves.
Right! Don't the others realize this time around it's deadly, it's not like Mona or Charlotte even... it's much, much worse. They need to be on the attack or else they are all going to die.

Quote:
Noel working with Jenna (and formerly Sara) is quite investing. What is his game in working with Jenna. He didn't join her forces because he wants to help and because he's a nice guy. There's something in it for him, a personal grudge maybe? Like you Michelle, Noel definitely has something going on, a grudge maybe. But to be AD and be apart of this entire scheme of things from day one...I don't think he's the guy.
I don't get it and Jenna's angle, I really don't understand either. I don't get why she hates the Liars so much. Alison, certainly, but I don't get why she still holds so much hatred for them.

Quote:
He's so patient with her. He doest mind waiting for Aria to figure things out, that's certainly obvious in flashbacks and at the clerk's office. I want them to work out, but I get the idea, she's gonna be with Ezra forever.
Definitely. I think once Aria and Ezra talk about things it will make more sense. I've always liked the idea of Aria and Jason and the timing of bringing up their romantic relationship in flashback form, along with present day interaction ALONG with showing the Nicole situation and Aria being so damn weird and thoughtless kind of highlights Aria and Jason all the more if that makes sense. Once Aria and Ezra communicate I am sure we'll both be back on the Aria and Ezra train again. Aria just has to grow a brain around him and the Nicole thing needs sorted.

Quote:
Ezra is Aria's first real love, no one forgets that. They have been through a lot, I think that's what both of them remember all the time. How hard they fought everyone around them to be seen as a real couple and not just a teenage fling with a teacher. It's hard to imagine that he was just her teacher for so long since they're engaged now.

I just see Ezra as flat, not too much going on. Maybe because Jason's always been this mysterious creature since day one. Ezra was writing a book and we came to know that after one episode of speculating him and finding out why the girls thought he was following them and stalking them.
I think we need reminded of why Aria and Ezra work and are good for each other. I feel like Jason and Nicole have brought doubts to some about their relationship. I think this was deliberately set up on MKs end so the payoff of Aria and Ezra getting married will be that much sweeter. So we'll see what happens next.

Quote:
It would be too strange, even for PLL, for Noel to be the child of Mary Drake. I just wonder if Noel knows about his father's involvement with the adoption and Mary Drake. That would be interesting to see if he knew nothing about it
I want to know that too. I hope they track down his father because you know Noel's not going to tell them anything concrete. They should go straight to the source and get answers.

Quote:
See, here's where I'm confused. Paige is back in Rosewood not even two days. She finds out where Sabrina works, that Sabrina is the one dating Emily and is stalking her. Do we suspect that Paige kept up on Emily's life when she arrived back in Rosewood and didn't tell Emily. Either way, that look Paige gave Sabrina, when Sabrina wasn't doing anything suspicious says a lot.
It was. I hope it's not what it seems. I can't imagine MK bringing back Paige to make her shady. It would be such a waste of time and a huge punch in the gut to Emily and Paige fans.

Quote:
The sheer shock of finding out that Noel did this to her and have her thinking that she really did do something to someone. Someone violated her thoughts and emotions for months. To see it happen...it's just startling.
Exactly. Horrible.

What I was a bit surprised over is the Liars wanting to hand it over to the police without at least Caleb going through the tapes to make sure they weren't caught doing bad things that the police could bust the Liars for, lol. I think that's why they wanted Hanna back though, so they could jointly turn it in and maybe go through it together. I mean, I would hope so because imagine if they were caught on tape doing illegal things and A got it on tape for blackmail and the police arrested them.

Quote:
When Spencer asked Marcos not to say anything, he acted like Spencer was some school kid asking him not to say anything about her stealing gum from the local store. Now it's onto he wants to date her...or maybe it's just to get into her pants considering their first meeting.
That's what I'm thinking, it's way more about finding her hot and wanting sex. Not saying he's a bad guy or anything but when two people meet like that and almost have sex... I mean, usually if they continue on the physical part is important and you better believe he's been fantasizing and wanting to actually play out what they almost did together. Such a waste of time. I was glad at least Spencer had the sense to initially say no when he asked her out again. That got messed up after she got scared at her parents but her initial reaction was no thankfully. I hope nothing more happens between them.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-25-2016 at 06:32 PM
Old 08-25-2016, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Definitely. We didn't receive a huge backstory of Aria/Jason but from what little we did get it was a sweet connection they had. But I guess the bottom line is if Aria truly loved Jason she would have followed him to the end of the earth. She would have immediately said yes to his offer. She didn't. Her heart was after something else.
It really does question how she acts towards Ezra, if she's really in love with him. It could go either way of how comfortable Aria was with Jason. Was it because it was casual and she knew it would never be a forever thing. Or that it was a connection that she was so comfortable with Jason because he was her soulmate.

Either way, it pegs a question, why is Aria still with Ezra. Does she really love him the way she did when they first got together? Is she thinking he is the forever kind of guy. Ezra's a great guy, but is he her guy. That begs the question. With Jason back in town and them having history, it's a huge question that needs an answer, in my opinion.

Quote:
I really wonder that too. Why would she have gotten together with Liam? Why not just stay with Jason since she seemed to have felt much more for Jason than Liam? I don't understand what she was thinking. She seemed to have left the relationship with Jason to secretly try and reunite with Ezra so Liam shouldn't have been a temporary stop along the way you would think. But I guess with Aria you never know, lol.
Aria is so hot and cold with her relationships. The only one that's been consistent over the years is Ezra. But that was her first love and someone she had to fight for and sneak around with for so long. Is she still with him because they don't have to hide anymore and everyone accepts them as a real couple no matter what happens?

I'm wondering if Liam was just a relationship of convenience. Jason was whoever Jason was. And Ezra was with Nicole, leaving Aria alone. Aria doesn't do good being alone. She always needs someone to close her eyes with at night. Someone that's going to keep her safe from the world problems of A. She seems more confident with both Ezra and Jason because the know about A. I'm sure Aria never said anything to Liam about A. Why would she? Liam wasn't going to be her forever guy, he was just the right now guy.

Quote:
It's also interesting that Jason knew about Liam too. I cannot be convinced Aria felt more for Liam than she did for Jason. Like you said, he's like a distant memory to her. She hasn't thought about him since the moment she slept with Ezra and was all about him. She never looked back. If she felt anything significant for Liam she would have been way more conflicted. We see her remembering her time with Jason and maybe even wondering if they could rekindle should Ezra go back to Nicole if she is found alive. I don't see Aria ever looking back on her time with Liam. She simply doesn't care, lol.
Aria did feel something for Liam after sleeping with Ezra. It was guilt, it wasn't regret. She didn't give Liam a thought when she arrived in Rosewood. He was just her Boston boyfriend.

I do find it strange that Ezra never knew about Liam and they have this amazing connection and Jason did know about Liam. The timelines really need to be established here. I'm guessing that Jason and Aria met up when her and Liam were still together. I think Aria cheated on Liam with Jason...well who could blame her But Liam had a right to know. I'm thinking that's why Aria didn't think twice about dumping Liam. She knew it was over, before seeing Ezra, before arriving in Rosewood. That would explain why she had such an easy conversation with Liam telling him that her and Ezra were back together and Liam wasn't apart of her life anymore, just not in the romantic sense.

Quote:
Totally agree! It really does borderline obsession with Aria. It's like she loses herself whenever she's around Ezra. Her world stops almost. She always disappeared back in the day when the others were trying to solve the mystery. Her best detective work takes place when she's not thinking about Ezra too. I just don't like how Aria acts sometimes. This Nicole situation is just so damn weird. I've never seen her more selfish and cold. I just wish she wouldn't lose herself so much when she's around him. I don't know if Nicole's dead or alive but I hope Aria redeems herself somehow. She needs to explain her reaction after finding out Nicole wasn't one of the survivors. Even if she stated she was overwhelmed AND upset while finding out Nicole wasn't found... just something to prove that she really wasn't as cold and self absorbed throughout this entire situation.
I would hate for something to happen to Ezra, I would. But what if something did, like something major. What would Aria do? I know Ezra is her world and he should be, that is her fiancee. But what about his world? What about the world he had with Nicole and the life he had while Aria was in Boston? Is his world just suppose to stop when Aria isn't with him. That's seeming fishy to me. We haven't gotten any real story on what Ezra was up to, besides wiring a book when Aria was in Boston. I know the show focuses on the Liars, but what about the men in their lives. Toby went to officer camp and became a cop over the summer. Caleb and Hanna broke up, but they still had a story...a broken story, but a story no less. Emily and her philandering self with every girl in town, she had a story with her significant others. And Alison, poor Alison being with Elliot. But she still had a story. What is Ezra's story...his identity can't be wrapped up inside of Aria all the time, day and night. What is his deal?

Quote:
Right! Don't the others realize this time around it's deadly, it's not like Mona or Charlotte even... it's much, much worse. They need to be on the attack or else they are all going to die.
I just can't figure out why the girls aren't really going after A or whoever they think AD is like Hanna is. Do they have to be put in a barn house and torutred for a summer with no hopes of coming out alive to fight back? It seems that Hanna is the only one doing the fighting and she was the only one held captive and torutred.

But with Specner realizing that Noel was the one who put fake blood on her, she might now have a vengeance to go after Noel. This is key. Hanna didn't have evidence that Noel tortured her or even where she was. Spencer has video. She can blackmail Noel for all he's worth and when Spencer is going after someone, she is fierce. I just hope this brings back the Spencer who is a natural fighter and wants to take her independence back.

Quote:
I don't get it and Jenna's angle, I really don't understand either. I don't get why she hates the Liars so much. Alison, certainly, but I don't get why she still holds so much hatred for them.
With Alison, I believe it's because of the fire that blinded her. The other girls I believe it's by association. They just stood by while Alison manipulated everyone in her path. True, they were afraid of Alison, but they still never did anything. In fact, they laughed along with her. That would destroy someone more than anything. Jenna was destroyed beyond belief, she wants revenge. She will stop at nothing to make sure the girls feel just as helpless as she does on a daily basis without being able to see.

Quote:
I want to know that too. I hope they track down his father because you know Noel's not going to tell them anything concrete. They should go straight to the source and get answers.
I'm sure that Noel's father will bring answers, but as to what questions can he answer. Mary Drake's baby, that's just one mystery that will be solved, but Mary Drake hasn't been torturing them since day one. She didn't kill Maya or bury her in the backyard. There is someone that is orchestrating this entire thing. That's the answers I'm waiting for. Mary Drake is just the sidelines of what the real spectacle of answers that need to happen.

Quote:
It was. I hope it's not what it seems. I can't imagine MK bringing back Paige to make her shady. It would be such a waste of time and a huge punch in the gut to Emily and Paige fans.
It would be a disservice for sure. They made Paige shady in Season 4(?) when we thought she was A but then it turned out that she was getting the same A texts that the girls were getting. So that's already been run through, I just hope they won't do that again. Not that Paige doesn't have motive, I just think that ship has sailed already.

But seeing Sabrina, Paige is looking to do some damage for sure
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-26-2016, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It really does question how she acts towards Ezra, if she's really in love with him. It could go either way of how comfortable Aria was with Jason. Was it because it was casual and she knew it would never be a forever thing. Or that it was a connection that she was so comfortable with Jason because he was her soulmate.

Either way, it pegs a question, why is Aria still with Ezra. Does she really love him the way she did when they first got together? Is she thinking he is the forever kind of guy. Ezra's a great guy, but is he her guy. That begs the question. With Jason back in town and them having history, it's a huge question that needs an answer, in my opinion.
I agree. I think MK planted both Jason and Nicole in there to give us doubts about Aria and Ezra's true feelings for each other. I believe Aria and Ezra are IT but I think major communication needs to take place. See this is why I want Nicole found alive. If not, we might never know what Ezra was planning on doing. What if Aria was second place? The best case scenario would have been Nicole returning, Ezra realizing he only loves Aria in a true love way even if he cares for and once loved Nicole. But I have a feeling either she'll remain missing or found dead. I have no doubt Ezra would pick Aria and Aria, Ezra, but it would be nice to SEE it.

Quote:

Aria is so hot and cold with her relationships. The only one that's been consistent over the years is Ezra. But that was her first love and someone she had to fight for and sneak around with for so long. Is she still with him because they don't have to hide anymore and everyone accepts them as a real couple no matter what happens?

I'm wondering if Liam was just a relationship of convenience. Jason was whoever Jason was. And Ezra was with Nicole, leaving Aria alone. Aria doesn't do good being alone. She always needs someone to close her eyes with at night. Someone that's going to keep her safe from the world problems of A. She seems more confident with both Ezra and Jason because the know about A. I'm sure Aria never said anything to Liam about A. Why would she? Liam wasn't going to be her forever guy, he was just the right now guy.
I think you're right that Liam was a convenience relationship for Aria. He might have mildly reminded her of Ezra in looks... that pretty boy, intellectual look. But other than that not much else. It's also interesting that Liam knew nothing about her dating history. He knew nothing about A. Aria deliberately kept these things from him because deep down she knew she was never ending up with him.

Quote:

Aria did feel something for Liam after sleeping with Ezra. It was guilt, it wasn't regret. She didn't give Liam a thought when she arrived in Rosewood. He was just her Boston boyfriend.
Exactly. It was guilt. Aria had work and Boston. She didn't seem to meet any close friends. Liam was a convenient way to socially do some stuff besides work.

Quote:
I do find it strange that Ezra never knew about Liam and they have this amazing connection and Jason did know about Liam. The timelines really need to be established here. I'm guessing that Jason and Aria met up when her and Liam were still together. I think Aria cheated on Liam with Jason...well who could blame her But Liam had a right to know. I'm thinking that's why Aria didn't think twice about dumping Liam. She knew it was over, before seeing Ezra, before arriving in Rosewood. That would explain why she had such an easy conversation with Liam telling him that her and Ezra were back together and Liam wasn't apart of her life anymore, just not in the romantic sense.
That's very possible cheating was involved. The timeline is all messed up but I think you nailed it. Aria definitely had zero trouble breaking up with Liam. Her main issue was how the book would work with Liam still involved. Otherwise, she couldn't have cared less.

Quote:
I would hate for something to happen to Ezra, I would. But what if something did, like something major. What would Aria do? I know Ezra is her world and he should be, that is her fiancee. But what about his world? What about the world he had with Nicole and the life he had while Aria was in Boston? Is his world just suppose to stop when Aria isn't with him. That's seeming fishy to me. We haven't gotten any real story on what Ezra was up to, besides wiring a book when Aria was in Boston. I know the show focuses on the Liars, but what about the men in their lives. Toby went to officer camp and became a cop over the summer. Caleb and Hanna broke up, but they still had a story...a broken story, but a story no less. Emily and her philandering self with every girl in town, she had a story with her significant others. And Alison, poor Alison being with Elliot. But she still had a story. What is Ezra's story...his identity can't be wrapped up inside of Aria all the time, day and night. What is his deal?
You make an excellent point. We have zero backstory with Ezra and his relationship with Nicole. We had like one scene or two leading up to her going missing but it was basically zip. We also saw Ezra really in a bad place when the Liars returned. Did Aria make him 100% forget about the pain, the very raw pain that caused him to drink and become somewhat aggressive? We never really witnessed what Ezra felt when Aria walked back into his life and how it changed his feelings if at all for Nicole. Thanks to MK having Aria delete the phone call it also appeared as if Ezra was shoving Aria aside because he was pissed and rightfully so. But we didn't get to see Ezra tell Aria they were marrying when he returned, it was about caring for Nicole and rescuing her but it didn't change his feelings for Aria. None of that happened.

Quote:
I just can't figure out why the girls aren't really going after A or whoever they think AD is like Hanna is. Do they have to be put in a barn house and torutred for a summer with no hopes of coming out alive to fight back? It seems that Hanna is the only one doing the fighting and she was the only one held captive and torutred.
None of the Liars understand what Hanna has been feeling. It sucks.

Quote:
But with Specner realizing that Noel was the one who put fake blood on her, she might now have a vengeance to go after Noel. This is key. Hanna didn't have evidence that Noel tortured her or even where she was. Spencer has video. She can blackmail Noel for all he's worth and when Spencer is going after someone, she is fierce. I just hope this brings back the Spencer who is a natural fighter and wants to take her independence back.
Bring on real Spencer!

Quote:
With Alison, I believe it's because of the fire that blinded her. The other girls I believe it's by association. They just stood by while Alison manipulated everyone in her path. True, they were afraid of Alison, but they still never did anything. In fact, they laughed along with her. That would destroy someone more than anything. Jenna was destroyed beyond belief, she wants revenge. She will stop at nothing to make sure the girls feel just as helpless as she does on a daily basis without being able to see.
This is what I've never understood. The Liars could have tried convincing Jenna that they were victims of Alison just like she was. It might not have helped but they could have tried.

Quote:

I'm sure that Noel's father will bring answers, but as to what questions can he answer. Mary Drake's baby, that's just one mystery that will be solved, but Mary Drake hasn't been torturing them since day one. She didn't kill Maya or bury her in the backyard. There is someone that is orchestrating this entire thing. That's the answers I'm waiting for. Mary Drake is just the sidelines of what the real spectacle of answers that need to happen.
Exactly but speaking of Mary Drake, where on earth did she take off to?

Quote:

It would be a disservice for sure. They made Paige shady in Season 4(?) when we thought she was A but then it turned out that she was getting the same A texts that the girls were getting. So that's already been run through, I just hope they won't do that again. Not that Paige doesn't have motive, I just think that ship has sailed already.

But seeing Sabrina, Paige is looking to do some damage for sure
Exactly. It would be like making Ezra look shady again. Been there done that. No I'm convinced something's up. Maybe Paige saw Sabrina do something shady and she's thinking about how to handle it. I've been on the Sabrina is shady train for a while and I'm still there. I just thought of an interesting parallel:

In season 3 Nate was a baddie. Paige witnessed Emily and Nate kissing and was staring at them sort of like how she stared at Emily and Sabrina. Another connection is Emily trying to warn Nate about Jenna. Notice Emily's warning Sabrina about Noel.

Nate = Sabrina = dangerously bad.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-26-2016 at 07:59 PM
Old 08-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I saw this and completely agree. It's going to suck when this show is no longer.

Quote:
More than just a show: PrettyLittleLiars

Submitted 2 hours ago * by dontwannadodishes
We all love to give this show ****, trust me, I've spent my days worth critiquing every little thing. But as much as this show, the writers, the plot holes drive me crazy, I'll never find another show like this. I'm not a tv watcher, and I don't watch a lot of movies either.
I watched the pilot episode with my 4 best friends in one of their unfinished basements and I remember thinking it was the greatest thing ever. We didn't care that we were on a cement floor with only sleeping bags and pillows, we were all together watching this new and exciting drama filled show. Each week talking about who it could be. Researching episodes, going to books a million during weekends and reading through the books because we couldn't afford them. I moved away from all my friends after season 2, I was incredibly depressed not being able to make friends easily, but I would still look forward to Tuesday's where we would group chat, I felt like I was with them. Eventually most of my friends stopped watching it but my best friend to this day still texts me every Tuesday. PLL is a piece of home to me, it reminds me of some of my greatest times with my friends. I'm really going to be sad when this show ends, and I really can't thank the cast and crew enough for this wonderful, crazy show. (Except for season 6, **** you season 6)
Old 08-29-2016, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Two other predictions I have in addition to Sabrina being bad news:

1. Toby might be the death in tomorrow night's episode. I have a horrible feeling about this. Absolutely horrible. I've even searched for spoilers to confirm! Nothing. But Keegan's tweets and the fact that he hasn't been on the set (outside of visiting) while filming 7B makes me very scared MK will do the unthinkable and kill off Toby, ruining a Spoby reunion forever. I hope I'm wrong!

2. Charlotte's ALIVE. I think she lied about everything. She set them up and it was planned to have Charlotte lure Alison to the tower to make her look like a suspect in her “murder”. She set Alison up and faked her death. She lied about everything in 6.10.

I don't think we'll find out about 2 tomorrow night though. That'll be in 7B. 1, I have such a bad feeling and tomorrow night will tell the tale.
Old 08-29-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Confirmation: Pretty Little Liars - Season 7 - Confirmed to be the Final Season | Spoilers

Happy about this. Longest running show in history on the network. I know some of the actors would have been open to a season 8 but so glad everyone is leaving at the same time.

So, including the finale of 7A that airs tomorrow, there are 11 more episodes left of the series.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched the episode...

Quote:
Aria's a complete idiot. I'm not sure if she's more of an idiot not working things out romantically with Jason or for actually being HAPPY Nicole wasn't found alive. She freaken looked HAPPY that Nicole is most likely dead. It was so weird and repulsive
I know!! I could not get over her feeling of glee when she read that text. I was so disappointed in her.
Quote:
. I mean, of course she’s wrong about him being A.D. but good for her not giving up. She needs this "fighting back" stuff given how tortured she was. Plus, Noel's a douche even if he's not A.D.
She's definitely wrong about him being A,D. Could he be Mary Drake's child?
Quote:
But Aria picks Ezra instead... I honestly don't completely get it. I know the writing points to Aria and Ezra being meant to be but I really like Aria and Jason. Those flashback scenes were good.
Those flashback scenes were good, but I'm not blaming her for picking Ezra. Of course right now she doesn't deserve Ezra after her jerky behavior.

Quote:
Yes, that's what I concluded and you're probably right...it was too easy.

Quote:
I liked their scenes much more this episode. There was more chemistry and Paige really does get Emily. Emily doesn't have to "work" when she is with Paige and she doesn't have to be dishonest.

Quote:
Was that flash drive taken from Spencer's computer. Didn't she invite Marco over to show it to him?

Quote:
I guess he knows that Spencer is a sure thing.

Do you guys still believe that Marco can't be trusted.

The end of the episode...why was Paige with Sabrina and why did she have a strange look while talking to Emily? Was that my immagination?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread