Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2016, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Will watch the episode later today.
Old 08-17-2016, 04:38 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't have lots of time to write a big recap, but some predictions I have after watching 7x08 (great episode btw):

- Ali is pregnant (maybe even with Emily's eggs, which were stolen, so they can be together (I'm thinking this because of her trip to the toilet at the highschool and the fact she seems to be wearing clothes that are able to hide a pregnancy)

- Still don't know if Nicole will be alive, or not. Poor Aria though. I feel really, really bad for her. We all knew that deleted phone call would bite her in the a-s, but I understood why she deleted it at some level.

- If there's hope for ONE couple it's Aria and Ezra though. I believe they will experience a lot of drama over the season (especially with the information the promo of 7x09 provides us...cause that doesn't seem like a flashback..), but they will find eachother in the end. Their wedding will happen.

- Hanna is wrong about Noel. There hasn't been a larger red hearring than this before, lol. It's obvious he's up to no good, but he's not AD.

- Paige wants Emily back, but that last shot makes me believe they are going to make her a red hearring aswell, but just to us (the viewers). As much as I want them to be together, my guess is that IF Ali and Emily both survive untill the final credits they will end up together.

- Curious what Hanna is going to do and who she called (my guess is Mona). Mrs Grunwald was creepy. Those eyes, lol. The ''Are you alone'' seemed very mysterious. There are rumours one of the liars is pregnant, and it's obvious they want us to suspect some liars. I don't think Hanna is pregnant though.

- Spencer is Mary Drake's daugther. I think so anyway. If one liar will be. Her browsing through her family album seemed to be a hint.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-17-2016, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I don't have lots of time to write a big recap, but some predictions I have after watching 7x08 (great episode btw):

- Ali is pregnant (maybe even with Emily's eggs, which were stolen, so they can be together (I'm thinking this because of her trip to the toilet at the highschool and the fact she seems to be wearing clothes that are able to hide a pregnancy)

- Still don't know if Nicole will be alive, or not. Poor Aria though. I feel really, really bad for her. We all knew that deleted phone call would bite her in the a-s, but I understood why she deleted it at some level.

- If there's hope for ONE couple it's Aria and Ezra though. I believe they will experience a lot of drama over the season (especially with the information the promo of 7x09 provides us...cause that doesn't seem like a flashback..), but they will find eachother in the end. Their wedding will happen.

- Hanna is wrong about Noel. There hasn't been a larger red hearring than this before, lol. It's obvious he's up to no good, but he's not AD.

- Paige wants Emily back, but that last shot makes me believe they are going to make her a red hearring aswell, but just to us (the viewers). As much as I want them to be together, my guess is that IF Ali and Emily both survive untill the final credits they will end up together.

- Curious what Hanna is going to do and who she called (my guess is Mona). Mrs Grunwald was creepy. Those eyes, lol. The ''Are you alone'' seemed very mysterious. There are rumours one of the liars is pregnant, and it's obvious they want us to suspect some liars. I don't think Hanna is pregnant though.

- Spencer is Mary Drake's daugther. I think so anyway. If one liar will be. Her browsing through her family album seemed to be a hint.
I just watched very quickly. I want to watch again before making specific comments but damn, Aria, you should have told Ezra about the call! It's not even about her relationship with Ezra for me. It's about doing the right, human thing. She knew a girl has been missing, not declared dead, and she SEES her name show up on a phone? I don't care what phone it was, that is huge news! It should have been immediately reported to the police. Nicole's family deserved to know well above Ezra. It was wrong.

Ali is pregnant with Emily's eggs has been a theory for a while now. I can't stand this lame theory but I think it's going to be true. I also agree that Emison might be endgame. I know recently the Emison fanbase has gotten so out of control, giving death threats to Lindsey for returning, and a host of other things. MK even called out several Emison fans on social media for their wicked and criminal behavior. So maybe MK will get cold feet and switch up an already planned Emison ending based on these shippers. If not, I could see the ending going with Emison. I pray not. I don't care how "decent" Alison has become quite possibly. I have never felt anything but lies and manipulation between Emily and Alison.

If they use Paige as another red herring it will be so stupid. I will be so disappointed.

Noel is not A.D. but as usual he's up to something.

Have these girls learned anything over the years? LOL

I still think Sabrina is guilty of something. That is my theory I will stay with unless proven otherwise.

Oh and they are throwing large hints that Spencer really is the daughter of Mary. I guess we'll see.

I'll say more later when I watch again.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I just watched very quickly. I want to watch again before making specific comments but damn, Aria, you should have told Ezra about the call! It's not even about her relationship with Ezra for me. It's about doing the right, human thing. She knew a girl has been missing, not declared dead, and she SEES her name show up on a phone? I don't care what phone it was, that is huge news! It should have been immediately reported to the police. Nicole's family deserved to know well above Ezra. It was wrong.

Ali is pregnant with Emily's eggs has been a theory for a while now. I can't stand this lame theory but I think it's going to be true. I also agree that Emison might be endgame. I know recently the Emison fanbase has gotten so out of control, giving death threats to Lindsey for returning, and a host of other things. MK even called out several Emison fans on social media for their wicked and criminal behavior. So maybe MK will get cold feet and switch up an already planned Emison ending based on these shippers. If not, I could see the ending going with Emison. I pray not. I don't care how "decent" Alison has become quite possibly. I have never felt anything but lies and manipulation between Emily and Alison.

If they use Paige as another red herring it will be so stupid. I will be so disappointed.

Noel is not A.D. but as usual he's up to something.

Have these girls learned anything over the years? LOL

I still think Sabrina is guilty of something. That is my theory I will stay with unless proven otherwise.

Oh and they are throwing large hints that Spencer really is the daughter of Mary. I guess we'll see.

I'll say more later when I watch again.
Agreed about Sabrina, although we were teached to suspect everyone on this show

Let's hope those fans destroyed an Emison endgame. I'd much rather have Emily end up with Paige. During that relationship...it's the only time I actually liked Emily. Outside of that relationship I'm a bit meh about her actually.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Agreed about Sabrina, although we were teached to suspect everyone on this show

Let's hope those fans destroyed an Emison endgame. I'd much rather have Emily end up with Paige. During that relationship...it's the only time I actually liked Emily. Outside of that relationship I'm a bit meh about her actually.
LOL That's true. At this point, the fans are all suffering from varying degrees of paranoia while trying to narrow down the suspect list that always seems to grow larger now matter what.

Oh I pray the fans destroyed any chance for Emison. Me too, I would LOVE Emily and Paige! I agree about Emily as a whole... she is my least favorite Liar. I don't hate her but she doesn't seem as interesting to me and I'm not into revolving girlfriends either. She's had so many even if she went a stretch without one when she first arrived back in Rosewood. We still heard about her many girlfriends. She also picks ones that are psychotic (Shower) or so free spirited you can hardly get to know (Maya).

So yes, Paige kept her grounded and I believe she was the only one that ever truly made Emily content. They really deserve the happy ending, especially finding out they were totally together, living together, in beautiful Northern CA, and only broke up due to really tough circumstances that had nothing to do with if they could make it work or the love that they had (and I believe still have) for each other.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

7.8 Exes and OMGs

I rewatched.

So Grunwald appears again. Given that I have psychic/intuitive ability I am now wondering if Hanna might have some as well. It wouldn't surprise me if we find out this is the case. It was so freaky when Grunwald's nose started to bleed. That said, Noel Kahn is a really bad guy but he's not A. D. I was glad the mystery was solved regarding the party and who pushed that girl down the stairs. The assumption was it was Alison but it was Noel all along. I feel like it's possible MK switched things up with Alison originally the one who did it but since they might be going in a different direction with Alison, they had Noel inserted in there. Nevertheless, Noel is obviously bad news. He's just not A.D.

I'm concerned over what Hanna is getting herself into but a part of me is really proud of her for taking control of the situation or trying to. It would make sense psychologically she would want to fight back like this. She was completely tortured and I think naturally wants to fight back, has to fight back while the others take a more passive approach. Some are speculating she's calling Mona but I'm not sure I believe that because why would she tell Mona to lose her number? Doesn't make any sense.

Haleb is so back on! The looks, the touches, the near kiss, the chemistry between Ashley and Tyler is off the charts. I am glad they are taking it slowly but when Hanna turned around and gave a proper goodbye it was almost terrifying because you just knew she realized she might not ever see him again.

I love seeing Paige back on the screen again. Like I mentioned, they were living together in San Francisco! They made it work, they made it completely obvious they were happy and so in love. The only reason why they broke up was due to Emilys grief over losing her dad. I love that they broke up over this reason and not because they fell out of love or didn't get along. Rewatching their interaction has made me a little more convinced they could be endgame. I find it interesting how MK absolutely made it known the only reason they broke up was due to Emily's father passing away. They were living together, happy, totally in love. When Paige said they could've broken up eventually over something else and Emily immediately stopped her and squashed that idea... seriously I feel like there are some hints they could end up together. Giving it a second glance I don't believe Paige looked shady. I think she picked up on the romantic tone they had (Emily absolutely acted like she still loved Paige) and hoped they might rekindle but was sad and disappointed seeing Emily hanging with another woman who could be her GF.

I couldn't believe how rude those students were in Alison's class. Alison throwing up in the bathroom all but confirms she's going to be the one pregnant and probably via Emily's eggs. This sucks but it is possible MK is giving the Emison fans this (child) for an ending but the true romantic ending will be Emily and Paige.

I explained why I believe Aria was completely in the wrong for not telling Ezra about that phone call. Just for the safety of Nicole possibly being so alive she had every right to notify the authorities. Just such a lame and careless move. I guess she sort of made up for it when she turned in their plane tickets so Ezra could go to South America. I do think Ezra turning around and kissing her before he got on the plane is telling her no matter what he loves her and they will stay together.

Like I mentioned I still believe Sabrina is a baddie. Just really interesting how she was in this episode. She didn't play a large part but she was around just like Grunwald said danger is close by...

So Spencer and Aria tracked down the physician who helped deliver Mary Drake's two babies at Radley. So he confirmed all of this and the one child of unknown gender was handed over to County Family Services. The camera immediately panned on Spencer when he said it always goes back to family. Then we see Spencer flipping through an old family photo album during the closing montage. I also distinctively remember when Spencer came across Charles/Charlotte in the Dollhouse and she mentioned it felt familiar. I believe back then it was a hint Spencer was talking about a family member... literally her brother.

I can't wait for the next one!

Last edited by jediwands; 08-18-2016 at 11:51 AM
Old 08-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, have you watched the last one yet?
Old 08-19-2016, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
7.8 Exes and OMGs

That said, Noel Kahn is a really bad guy but he's not A. D. I was glad the mystery was solved regarding the party and who pushed that girl down the stairs. The assumption was it was Alison but it was Noel all along. I feel like it's possible MK switched things up with Alison originally the one who did it but since they might be going in a different direction with Alison, they had Noel inserted in there. Nevertheless, Noel is obviously bad news. He's just not A.D.
Noel is a bad guy. I'm not even sure he cares about the entire A game. He wants to take someone down. He obviously has something going on. I doubt that phone call in the hotel room has anything to do with A. He's obviously needing something from someone. Noel doesn't wait for anyone. He's a Kahn after all. He's one that comes from money and privilege. So for him to wait and have to leave messages, something is going on. Something with Noel Kahn I think is going to bring everyone down and then A can strike once and for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle (View Post)
Haleb is so back on! The looks, the touches, the near kiss, the chemistry between Ashley and Tyler is off the charts. I am glad they are taking it slowly but when Hanna turned around and gave a proper goodbye it was almost terrifying because you just knew she realized she might not ever see him again.
Their glances, their touches...they're all meaning something. They just can't stay away from each other. Face it, Hanna and Caleb were never friends, they were always something more than that. Even when he first moved to Rosewood and stayed in Hanna's basement, they were always chose. They have a connection that they only understand. It goes way beyond the game of A, he's been protecting her form the day he met her. The bad thing is, Hanna is not one to be protected and acts before she thinks. But that makes them the perfect pair
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 08-20-2016, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Noel is a bad guy. I'm not even sure he cares about the entire A game. He wants to take someone down. He obviously has something going on. I doubt that phone call in the hotel room has anything to do with A. He's obviously needing something from someone. Noel doesn't wait for anyone. He's a Kahn after all. He's one that comes from money and privilege. So for him to wait and have to leave messages, something is going on. Something with Noel Kahn I think is going to bring everyone down and then A can strike once and for all.
Noel comes from major privilege. If his parents money can make the incident of him pushing a girl down the stairs go away, he has to feel like he can walk on water. He doesn't do anything while worrying about consequences as a result. I think he's as good as dead though because his file was burned.

Quote:
Their glances, their touches...they're all meaning something. They just can't stay away from each other. Face it, Hanna and Caleb were never friends, they were always something more than that. Even when he first moved to Rosewood and stayed in Hanna's basement, they were always chose. They have a connection that they only understand. It goes way beyond the game of A, he's been protecting her form the day he met her. The bad thing is, Hanna is not one to be protected and acts before she thinks. But that makes them the perfect pair
There's always been something between Hanna and Caleb which makes what Spencer did all the more disgusting. She had no business moving in on Caleb. None. I laugh at anyone who tries to explain that she didn't do anything wrong. I've said it before... Spencer and Caleb were getting closer, having moments WHILE Spencer was talking to/occasionally seeing Hanna on text and in person. That is called lying and screwing over your friend. It's despicable and gross. Thus, I don't care about Spencer figuring out that duh, Caleb was never in love with her and Toby right now is apparently leaving. She made her own bed. So glad the disaster known as Spencer/Caleb is done.

Anyway, back to Haleb... they've been connected since the moment they met and their story was so unique and sweet. They had the most real and natural relationship that just clicked and worked. It's pretty bad when MK had to break them up by making Caleb inexplicably leave his phone and run out of the country. So ridiculous. They had to break up in an unrealistic way. Reminds me of Ephram/Amy having to break up due to something stupid like Madisongate. When pairings have such a strong history the writers have to be creative in breaking them up... that's what happened to both Ephram/Amy and Hanna/Caleb. Good news is Ephram/Amy got back together and received a tremedous fairytale happy ending and Hanna/Caleb are almost reunited and will get a happy ending too. You cannot deny such a strong story.

Oh well, Haleb is so back on again. The chemistry between Ashley and Tyler... what can you say? It's scorching. They have amazing chemistry coupled with a great Haleb history. I hope by the time 7A concludes they are reunited for good!
Old 08-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Betty, have you watched the last one yet?
I just did.

Quote:
So Grunwald appears again. Given that I have psychic/intuitive ability I am now wondering if Hanna might have some as well. It wouldn't surprise me if we find out this is the case. It was so freaky when Grunwald's nose started to bleed.
I love how Hanna described it as Mrs. Grunwald's head exploding.

It does make sense that Hanna is psychic and it appears that Grunwald felt the same vives that Hanna did.
Quote:
That said, Noel Kahn is a really bad guy but he's not A. D.
I agree. He's too obvious and too much in your face right now to be A.D. He's just a major creep...that's all.

Quote:
I'm concerned over what Hanna is getting herself into but a part of me is really proud of her for taking control of the situation or trying to. It would make sense psychologically she would want to fight back like this. She was completely tortured and I think naturally wants to fight back, has to fight back while the others take a more passive approach. Some are speculating she's calling Mona but I'm not sure I believe that because why would she tell Mona to lose her number? Doesn't make any sense.
Okay then....who did she call and what is she doing? I have no clue....confused as usual!
Quote:
OMG...they definitely are back. That last embrace before Hanna left gave me mega goose bumps.

Quote:
I love seeing Paige back on the screen again. Like I mentioned, they were living together in San Francisco!
I know that most of you like this relationship and I hope it works for Paige and Emily, but I just don't feel the chemistry. Nothing like the Caleb/Hanna chemistry ^^^ or the Ezra/Aria chemistry. I don't see it.
Quote:
I explained why I believe Aria was completely in the wrong for not telling Ezra about that phone call. Just for the safety of Nicole possibly being so alive she had every right to notify the authorities. Just such a lame and careless move. I guess she sort of made up for it when she turned in their plane tickets so Ezra could go to South America. I do think Ezra turning around and kissing her before he got on the plane is telling her no matter what he loves her and they will stay together.
Yes, thankfully Ezra did turn around and kiss Aria, but I agree that Aria was totally wrong for erasing that message and Emily was totally wrong for encouraging her to do so. There was absolutely no good reason for that except to keep Ezra knowing that Nicole was still alive.
Quote:

So Spencer and Aria tracked down the physician who helped deliver Mary Drake's two babies at Radley. So he confirmed all of this and the one child of unknown gender was handed over to County Family Services. The camera immediately panned on Spencer when he said it always goes back to family. Then we see Spencer flipping through an old family photo album during the closing montage. I also distinctively remember when Spencer came across Charles/Charlotte in the Dollhouse and she mentioned it felt familiar. I believe back then it was a hint Spencer was talking about a family member... literally her brother.
Yes..I remember Spencer feeling familiar in the dollhouse. I'm just wondering why Spencer decided to look through her baby album. How would she know at this point?
Quote:
Mrs Grunwald was creepy. Those eyes, lol. The ''Are you alone'' seemed very mysterious.
Omg...she scares the **** out of me!
Old 08-20-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I know that most of you like this relationship and I hope it works for Paige and Emily, but I just don't feel the chemistry. Nothing like the Caleb/Hanna chemistry ^^^ or the Ezra/Aria chemistry. I don't see it.
Chemistry is subjective. I don't really think Aria and Ezra have a ton of obvious chemistry to be honest. I personally think Hanna/Caleb have the best chemistry followed closely by Spencer/Toby. Then I'd put Emily/Paige and Aria/Ezra in there. I don't watch Emily/Paige and Aria/Ezra and think "Wow, they have scorching chemistry!" in other words but I believe in the pairings nevertheless.

I also think there's no one but Paige for Emily because she's the only one Emily truly loved and had a real relationship with. They made it work together.

Quote:
Yes..I remember Spencer feeling familiar in the dollhouse. I'm just wondering why Spencer decided to look through her baby album. How would she know at this point?
It might be one of those things that you just sense or she actually had family interaction when she was little and is starting to remember.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Chemistry is subjective. I don't really think Aria and Ezra have a ton of obvious chemistry to be honest..
It sure is subjective, because I feel a ton of obvious chemistry with Aria and Ezra.

I do hope that Paige and Emily end up together, because as you said, the two of them did have a relationship and truly love each other.
Old 08-20-2016, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It sure is subjective, because I feel a ton of obvious chemistry with Aria and Ezra.

I do hope that Paige and Emily end up together, because as you said, the two of them did have a relationship and truly love each other.
Part of why I might not feel anything sizzling is due to the student/teacher thing. I've come a long way when it comes to these two but it's still really difficult to forget some of their history.

Ezra used an underage girl and her underage friends for a book. He also knew Aria was underage and still proceeds to become romantic with her (all for the book) even if he eventually falls for her. Oh and he's also her teacher at school so there's the student/teacher thing.

Some of that is still hard for me to digest. Thus, to go as far as saying these two have sizzling chemistry is a bit too much for me.

What I can say is I buy that they have true feelings for each other and are meant to be, past stuff and all. I got there but it took a while for me.

That's still a fairly large group who still sees him as a pedophile that convinced his victim to marry him. Yes many still see it that way. There's been so many discussions about this. People just can't get over how they came together and all the illegal stuff involved.

Ezra was in prison for his relationship with Aria in the books. He didn't even use her for a book in the books either so the prison sentence was due to the student/teacher, underage thing and, well, being a pedophile. He gets out of prison but doesn't end up with Aria.

Last edited by jediwands; 08-20-2016 at 12:28 PM
Old 08-20-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Spoiler:
Old 08-21-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Tyler/Ashley (Hanna/Calb) won best chemistry at TCA. It's nice to know that subjective chemistry still finds a way to win awards if it's legit.

So they won best chemistry at an awards show but it was wasted for how many episodes apart while showing Spencer/Caleb instead. I just don't understand the logic there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread