Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Sweet!

So are you as depressed as I am about season 7 without LP or do you find that it's not so bad if even different?
I don't like it. I find myself wanting to fast forward through parts of the episode and have no desire to rewatch the episodes.
This was something I would never think of doing seasons 1-6. I would constantly rewind and watch scenes over again. I wouldn't dream of fast forwarding and missing anything.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't like it. I find myself wanting to fast forward through parts of the episode and have no desire to rewatch the episodes.
This was something I would never think of doing seasons 1-6. I would constantly rewind and watch scenes over again. I wouldn't dream of fast forwarding and missing anything.
^^^ That's exactly it.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

I don't have much time to respond, but I'm glad you watched 711, and i'm glad you thought Julian was a complete moron in it. SO ANNOYING.
Old 05-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
I don't have much time to respond, but I'm glad you watched 711, and i'm glad you thought Julian was a complete moron in it. SO ANNOYING.
Yes! Seriously, he's idiotic. Between how he's behaving with Brooke, his GF, and Alex who sincerely needs help, along with being such a clueless socially awkward idiot on the camping trip, I am ready to strangle him!
Old 05-16-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I absolutely LOVE how Haley put soap in Jamie's mouth for swearing. Love it, love it, love it. She's such a great mom! And Jamie quoting Dan with the forgiveness is love is as good as it gets. This scene is priceless. Hey, season 7 was good for something just based on this scene alone.

See, season 7 should totally feature Nathan/Haley/Jamie. I mean, obviously they're a big part of the series but you still get the feeling that Mark didn't think Nathan/Haley were big enough to be featured like Lucas/Peyton and that's what's wrong with season 7. No idea why but he was obsessed with attempting to replace Lucas/Peyton. That was never happening, Mark! He should have looked at what was staring at him directly... Nathan/Haley! Nathan/Haley/Jamie can carry the load just fine, thanks!

I love Grubbs! He makes Chase look idiotic. He actually has a personality and psychic ability.

So cute how Nathan took Jamie "to the bar" due to having a bad day.

I like Skills and Lauren!

Haha psychic Grubbs obviously likes Miranda because he lost his gift with her!

I can't believe how Millicent is this huge junkie now. It happened in like two seconds flat. It's so unrealistic.

Poor Brooke... seriously, it is bad for her... Alex tries to commit suicide, Julian's a moron, and Millicent's a junkie who stole that expensive red dress. LOL Victoria and her sarcastic humor though to try and lighten up a super bad situation. I love Brooke and Victoria.

Why is Quinn on a road trip with Clay who she's clearly falling for while she's married still? Seriously, this is fcking ridiculous.

Haley wanted to throw a tomato too. The tomato fight was awesome. I know Naley is rich but that's an expensive tomato fight.

Jamie is going to miss Grandpa Dan.

Wow, Dan said he missed Keith. I love that Dan's doing this. Giving up his money is a definite way to get Rachel away from him too.

I love you, Jamie, but you're not correct in saying Clay did the best that he could. He didn't do the best that he could or else your family wouldn't presently be preparing to go to Spain.

Julian is such an idiot. Okay, yes, it makes sense he tries to save women because of what happened to his mom. But the situation with Alex is fragile and she needs professional help, not him to work on a movie together! This is really lame, all of it. He's so stupid. She needs help, it's not about him at all and he's too dense to realize it. He thinks she needs him, she doesn't! Wow, I can't believe Alex's therapy is going to be working on the movie with Julian. LAME!

Happy for Nathan/Haley/Jamie but hated how Jamie called Clay "Uncle Clay" as it reminds me of how Lucas his gone. And until Clay is married to Quinn he's not Jamie's uncle.

Secondly, nice job, Mark, tearing Clay down only to make him some sort of superhero with this deal. It's not going to work for me because of what you're forcefeeding but I am happy that Nathan/Haley/Jamie are able to stay in Tree Hill.

Clay's line about planning on falling in love with Quinn was like annoying air to me. Who cares.

Skills is leaving!

That Dan and Jamie scene was adorable and how sweet of Nathan thanking Dan.

Wow, Grubbs can play music, baby!

I cannot believe Clay and Quinn are making out in the ocean and she's... STILL FCKING MARRIED. This is just gross. It's bad enough that the actors have zero chemistry (in my opinion) and I can't stand them... but the very fact that she's cheating on her husband and doesn't give a sht, and Clay couldn't care less either is just repulsive.

I love seeing Nathan and Jamie joining Haley on the bus.

I love that Mouth is going with Skills to LA.

I cannot believe Julian is such a prick. WOW, just WOW. I can't believe he's doing this to Brooke.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-16-2015 at 08:04 PM
Old 05-16-2015, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"I can't believe I made it to heaven." Girl's still making jokes!!
I find Alex more beautiful in these scenes. Her face has no makeup and she is naturally beautiful.
Quote:
Quinn cheerleading
Her cheerleading is even worse than her acting!

Quote:
Dan's last show was weird. I'm glad the show is over for him.
Yes, and I'm glad Rachel is over for him, too.

Quote:
"I plan on falling completely and insanely in love with Quinn." BARF
That was sickening...I agree.

Quote:
Dan/Jamie are sweet.
Very sweet. I honestly wish Dan was not leaving. I hope he comes back.

Quote:
. Millie escapes from rehab.
What an idiot!

Quote:
Hello Alexander, new designer... Forgot all about him!
A love interest for Brooke?
Old 05-16-2015, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I absolutely LOVE how Haley put soap in Jamie's mouth for swearing. Love it, love it, love it. She's such a great mom
I love this!!!
Quote:
See, season 7 should totally feature Nathan/Haley/Jamie. I mean, obviously they're a big part of the series but you still get the feeling that Mark didn't think Nathan/Haley were big enough to be featured like Lucas/Peyton and that's what's wrong with season 7. No idea why but he was obsessed with attempting to replace Lucas/Peyton. That was never happening, Mark! He should have looked at what was staring at him directly... Nathan/Haley! Nathan/Haley/Jamie can carry the load just fine, thanks!
I definitely agree. If Mark had kept it at just the core characters, most people would not have been so pissed and probably would have enjoyed the show more.

Quote:
I love Grubbs! He makes Chase look idiotic. He actually has a personality and psychic ability.
He's great! And....what a music talent!! Wow!! Miranda was impressed!

Quote:
I like Skills and Lauren!
I know! How heartbreaking is it that he's leaving.
Quote:
I can't believe how Millicent is this huge junkie now. It happened in like two seconds flat. It's so unrealistic.
Extremely unrealistic!! I hate this storyline.
Quote:
Victoria and her sarcastic humor though to try and lighten up a super bad situation. I love Brooke and Victoria.
Victoria is just what Brooke needs!
Quote:
Why is Quinn on a road trip with Clay who she's clearly falling for while she's married still? Seriously, this is fcking ridiculous.
If she wants to fool around with Clay, she needs to divorce David.
Quote:
Haley wanted to throw a tomato too. The tomato fight was awesome. I know Naley is rich but that's an expensive tomato fight.
I guess with his 15 million he can buy everyone new clothes!

Quote:
Wow, Dan said he missed Keith. I love that Dan's doing this.
This is total redemption.

Quote:
Julian is such an idiot. Okay, yes, it makes sense he tries to save women because of what happened to his mom. But the situation with Alex is fragile and she needs professional help, not him to work on a movie together!
I hope she's going to get professional help, too!

Quote:
That Dan and Jamie scene was adorable and how sweet of Nathan thanking Dan.
That was an apology...right? I wasn't sure! Yes...did you see how happy Dan was?

Quote:
Wow, Grubbs can play music, baby!
Sign him up! Where's Peyton! Here's your new star!

Quote:
I love seeing Nathan and Jamie joining Haley on the bus.
How different from the last time!

Quote:
I cannot believe Julian is such a prick. WOW, just WOW. I can't believe he's doing this to Brooke.
Brooke is allowed to cry now....right?
Old 05-16-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I find Alex more beautiful in these scenes. Her face has no makeup and she is naturally beautiful.
You're totally right! She has a softer look to her, and that's the real look of the actress. She's definitely naturally beautiful!

Quote:
Her cheerleading is even worse than her acting!
Seriously, what was THAT about? Oh man, that was terrible!

Quote:
Yes, and I'm glad Rachel is over for him, too.
Rachel is disgusting. How does she not care about Brooke or Mouth anymore? Her jabs at Dan like him being old, being a murderer (even though he is a murderer, it's just how she says it) and how she thought it was just fine to air that episode on the direct spot that Dan killed Keith and to profit from it. That's dirty and so low. I originally thought Rachel was just troubled, lack of family life, switching schools constantly, etc. I am sure it all plays a part but she's a grown adult now worse than ever. She's a nightmare.

Quote:
Very sweet. I honestly wish Dan was not leaving. I hope he comes back.
Me too! I honestly think if Keith could come back from the dead and talk about Dan's relationship with Jamie I believe he would say they have a special relationship and Dan has changed his ways or is on the right road.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I definitely agree. If Mark had kept it at just the core characters, most people would not have been so pissed and probably would have enjoyed the show more.
I know I would be fine for sure.

Quote:
If she wants to fool around with Clay, she needs to divorce David.
Seriously, what are they doing? Isn't that confusing for Jamie too? It's so wrong.

Quote:
I hope she's going to get professional help, too!
Yes! She certainly needs at least someone to check in with just to make sure she's not overwhelmed.

Quote:
That was an apology...right? I wasn't sure! Yes...did you see how happy Dan was?
Nate thanked him for his help. Dan was glowing!

Quote:
Sign him up! Where's Peyton! Here's your new star!
What a gorgeous voice!

Quote:
How different from the last time!
Love this!

Quote:
Brooke is allowed to cry now....right?
I would prefer her to get pissed instead. She needs to realize that even if Julian's a liar who said he'd never hurt her in so many words is now doing just that... it doesn't mean that every relationship and guy will do this to her. She needs to dump him and focus on herself. There is strength in being alone and gathering yourself. Julian cannot have the relationship on his terms. Julian turned down a movie in Australia to be with Brooke. Instead he's working on a movie with Alex, who is raw and certainly not a polished screenwriter. It makes no sense. He's so disappointing.
Old 05-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I would prefer her to get pissed instead. She needs to realize that even if Julian's a liar who said he'd never hurt her in so many words is now doing just that... it doesn't mean that every relationship and guy will do this to her. She needs to dump him and focus on herself. There is strength in being alone and gathering yourself. Julian cannot have the relationship on his terms.
I believe you are right here. Brooke definitely needs to dump Julian at this time. He needs to learn a lesson and She needs to pull herself together.

Another thing regarding Clay that I forgot to mention....when he approached that young athlete whose mother had cancer...didn't Clay remind you of an ambulance chaser just looking for an opportunity?

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 05-17-2015 at 08:27 AM
Old 05-17-2015, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I believe you are right here. Brooke definitely needs to dump Julian at this time. He needs to learn a lesson and She needs to pull herself together.
Exactly. Brooke was wicked smart figuring out Julian's pattern... Saving Peyton after her break up with Lucas, saving Brooke after the loss of Sam, now saving Alex. She spelled it out for him that he attempts to save women to make up for his mother who could not be saved. He fell for Peyton and Brooke romantically. If the pattern continues it means he'll fall for Alex too. Yet, he STILL wants to save Alex. It demeans Brooke and his declaration of love and always being there is destroyed as a result. The irony is I don't believe he has romantic feelings for Alex just like I don't believe Alex has romantic feelings for him. They both think they need each other but don't. Alex should be in therapy and taking a step back from the spotlight. Julian could check in on her here and there but his focus should be on Brooke. He blew it and they need to sever the relationship, at least for now. Brooke's needs self respect and strength in this situation and I hope she leans on this.

Quote:
Another thing regarding Clay that I forgot to mention....when he approached that young athlete who's mother had cancer...didn't Clay remind you of an ambulance chaser just looking for an opportunity?
Oh my God, yes!!!!! I've been ripping him to shreds lately so I didn't want to cash in on this too, but I'm glad you brought it up! He reminded me of a dirty lawyer happy about ones grief in order to see a big payday. Seriously, gross!!!!! He really did use someone's heartbreak to save his own failures. Granted, he did help him and of course Nate too but he also saved himself and it was filthy, looking at it externally.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-17-2015 at 05:59 AM
Old 05-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Haha, Haley's doing a concert in Cleveland!

Joy's voice is so beautiful. What a talented woman she is... amazing actress, intensely talented musician.

Julian is such a moron. I can't stand him right now. What a loser at the airport with Alex like that. Lame. He gave up a movie that could really jumpstart his career in Australia to be with Brooke but now he's doing this instead? Lucas supposedly hurt her. Sorry, that was insignificant high school BS, this is the real deal. Julian sucks.

I actually only like Quinn when she's around Haley and they're actual sisters. Haley hasn't had family around for years. Her parents were never around in high school even if they were decent parents. So when they're doing the sister thing I can tolerate Quinn because it's FOR Haley.

However, even though Quinn's divorce is now official it doesn't change the fact that she cheated on David with Clay, emotionally cheated and physically cheated with the kissing. Quinn and Clay couldn't have waited?

Millicent's pathetic. Victoria bails her out and she can't even thank her.

Julian has no right questioning who Alexander is and even insinuating that Brooke would be so pathetic that she'd pick a guy with a name of ALEXander. What a complete moron.

Oh my God it's painful to watch Clay and Quinn... they are so forced and unnatural. Notice how many times they're mentioning that "fall insanely in love with you" bit. When something is convincing, you don't need big words to prove your point. The very fact that Mark keeps bringing up that line is because deep down he knows he isn't selling Clay/Quinn properly so he tries to spell it out to the audience. It should be naturally convincing and it's not.

Julian going to Victoria is so lame. He tries blaming her. Stop, go away, and deal with your sht like a grown man and not a little boy who blames others.

Alex tries helping Millie. Alex is the only one attempting to help her. Well, Alex and Victoria. Just goes to show you how people are not always what they appear to be externally. Sometimes the people that seem to be wild and insensitive are actually the ones with the biggest hearts when given a chance to open it up. That's Alex and Victoria.

Victoria IS turning soft. It's adorable. I loved Daphne Zuniga's character (Jo) on Melrose Place and the softer Victoria gets, the more Jo comes back to life for me. It's a cool thing.

Millicent is such a witch. She played a part in what drove Alex over the edge and Alex is still trying to help her with Millicent being so horrible to her. Way to feel sorry for your behavior, Millicent. But the scene ended up being really sweet. I am a little put off by the actress who plays Millie because she doesn't know how to cry (LOL) but it was a sweet scene between Millicent and Alex. I am glad rehab is going nicely for Alex and she really seems together and it's very sweet that she's trying to help Millie. Her words were golden. Are you caving yet with Alex, Betty?

I just read that Jana Kramer, aka Alex is also a country singer. I didn't know that! I wonder why they didn't showcase her musical ability on One Tree Hill.

Joy's voice is fantastic. She sounds like an angel.

Yes, I pretty much only like Quinn when we're reminded of her being Haley's sister and Jamie's aunt. I mean, I feel like she has a place when we get this reminder. I also like her around Jamie. But this Clay thing... so strained and forced. I hate it.

Joy really did a nice job with the classic by the one and only, Pat Benatar - We Belong. Wow her voice always amazes me, both Pat and Joy, haha.

So Julian called the shots again with Brooke... he basically broke up with her, or put them on a more continued break, whatever. GROSS. I hate this. Brooke and Julian just piss me off now as a couple. I hate Brooke looking weak! Get away from him right now, Brooke! Get your head on straight, you don't need anyone for happiness and peace! Rely on yourself and those that truly care about you, Haley, Nathan, Jamie, Victoria.

Clay and Quinn, kissing on the first date, showcased with sparkles and magic... you got your Lucas/Peyton replacement (in your mind), Mark. Too bad it falls flat on its a$$.

Nathan's adorable making sure Jamie's friends were taken care of and Jamie was in a better place with his friends. Adorable! Nate, you're awesome.

Taylor's back! I like this. She's the sister who has spunk and energy, she's the actress who can also act. LOL

Seriously, I hate Quinn and Clay! They have zero chemistry (I know it's subjective but I also know endless people say the same thing on the OTH forums) and it's so forced! I hate them. They are so damn unnecessary. Why do they have to be included? Seriously, I know I'm never going to like them. Could I eventually tolerate them? Maybe, but I will never ship them, I know that much right now. For me, it's usually either there or it isn't and it certainly isn't for Clay/Quinn and I know it'll never be. The only hope is getting to tolerating them. That's sad but true. If I can get to a place where I'm not sighing, rolling my eyes, basically wanting to throw things at the screen when they're on it together, I'll be okay. Sad Mark had to throw them at the audience and expect everyone to fall at their feet. Not going to happen, dude.

I love how Haley and Jamie were on the stage together, that was so cute.

And of course, David shows up to get his heart even more broken than it already was. But oh man, what a twist, Taylor and David are together or so it seems. I love this even if it's probably horrible and devious.

Oh no, Brooke's crying again.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-17-2015 at 08:26 AM
Old 05-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I read two OTH season 7 threads on different forums and 95% of the people loathe Quinn, and some that originally liked Clay are starting to turn on him too. OTH fans are smart. I thought many fans were young teens that just drooled over the hot factor but there's endless mature OTH fans. Mark was counting on people to just drool and accept storylines and his forcefeeds. I think he underestimated the intelligence of the OTH fanbase. He is the very reason why season 7 was such a flop. And people are very pissed that he used Lucas/Peyton's house in an upcoming episode, not sure what that's all about but I think I will find out since it's in 7.14!
Old 05-17-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Will resume more episodes later tonight once niece leaves!

Last edited by jediwands; 05-17-2015 at 01:02 PM
Old 05-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to watch 7.13 now!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread