Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Well that is good to see (although you shouldn't be reading 711 yet ). And I agree with them now, but at the time I know I hated Alex and was so annoyed by her 90% of the time.
I've seen the episode already (finished a short while ago), just haven't written up my thoughts yet.

What I do is I watch the episode and then check out the old thread. I get a kick out of seeing how sometimes 500-600 posts could exist for an episode in seasons 1-6 and now on a good day there's about 60 posts an episode in season 7. LOL I would bet about 80/90% of Lucas/Peyton fans don't post on there anymore. Maybe they lurk but many regular Lucas/Peyton fans are long gone. Could be just sticking to the appreciation thread... probably given how many threads exist. LOL
Old 05-15-2015, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that's really insane it went down that dramatically that fast. It really became a whole different show and it's surprising they got seasons 8 and 9 after it.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Yeah, that's really insane it went down that dramatically that fast. It really became a whole different show and it's surprising they got seasons 8 and 9 after it.
Yes. The finale of 6 was the perfect series finale.

I almost feel like Naley and Brulian are out in LA together on an extended vacation and they met these other people. I don't feel Tree Hill at all anymore.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Clay and Quinn are so ridiculous. She's saying things like, "I am so proud of you" acting like they've been together for a couple years or are married. They just met basically and now are playing house! WTFFFFFF.

Wow, Barcelona is the offer for Nathan? Barcelona? Barcelona is such a depressing offer. It is NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT even close to the NBA and he's having to go from playing in the NBA in his home state to playing in Europe in a much lower league. Wow, this is depressing. I feel so sorry for Nathan and Haley. They did nothing wrong, nothing to deserve this. This also affects Haley's career.

I can't believe Julian told Alex about Brooke not being able to have kids. LOL That is just so wrong. Not because it's Alex but because it's ANYONE. He had no business saying a word to anyone about something so personal. Horrible!

Is it bad that I want Clay to fall on his a$$ and not get his one and only client signed? He failed with Nathan and I'm bitter.

Alex tried helping Millie by throwing down the coke in the toilet and then Millie turned into Satan's sister by saying really cruel things to her. Horrible. Go away, Millicent. Victoria should have let her rot in jail. I can't believe she stole that dress!

Jamie and Chuck were hilarious on the court.

Peyton mention and it wasn't a rip!!!!!

I liked the Haley/Quinn scenes but dislike the fact that Haley was the only one who apologized. Why didn't Quinn apologize? Why did Haley even apologize? Whatever, they're sisters.

Wow, Julian, hit the fcking pavement, dude. You screwed up, biggggggg time. It's bad enough he told Alex Brooke couldn't have kids, but beyond unforgivable that he told her he WANTED kids when he lied to Brooke about that. GTFO for a while, Julian. You suck at the moment. Adios.

Awe, Nathan wanting Haley and Jamie to go on tour is so sweet. I love NHJ.

Jamie makes the comment about never seeing Uncle Lucas. Way to go Mark, way to go series, you should have ended! It's so damn unrealistic that Lucas isn't around for Jamie given the Lucas/Keith relationship. Lucas would have wanted to make his relationship with Jamie like the one he had with Keith. I hate this!

Dan and Rachel are so weird and gross. How much longer are they going to last? Ick. Rachel is actually more of a demon than Dan and he's a convicted murderer.

WOW Julian was HORRIBLE to Alex in that scene! What a bastard! He can't see that she's falling apart right in front of his face and all he cares about is blaming her for why he's in trouble for blabbing to her about Brooke's situation? Seriously, Julian? He indirectly provoked her suicide attempt. He was disgusting to her. He was only thinking of himself in that scene, and that's it. He was so cruel to her. He might be too dumb or blind to see that she was desperate and ready to do something stupid but he knew she was in pain and didn't have to be so damn cruel to her. GROSS.

Also, this has nothing whatsoever to do with Alex being in love with Julian. She's not in love with him, she doesn't even love him. She needs him in her mind, it makes sense psychologically and I could write a book but will just say that she doesn't love him and her situation is very heartbreaking.

Poor Jamie. His life is turned upside down. I wonder why that is.

Poor Mouth too. I know he can be annoying but man do I feel sorry for him right now. He literally loses his job because he wasn't going to do anything to hurt Nathan. He's the anti-Clay. He protected his friend, Nathan. He loses his job as a result. He is also losing Millicent since she turned into an overnight cocaine addict witch but I love that Skills asked Mouth to go with him to LA!

Horrible scene in the tub, horrible!

Last edited by jediwands; 05-15-2015 at 08:17 PM
Old 05-15-2015, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This was on the old thread:

Quote:
I havent had a problem with Brooke since the beginning of season 4, but shes seriously so unlikable this season. Like, shes always crying or depressed or complaining about something and its driving me insane. Fix that, writers.

Oh, and Alex continues to be the best part of this show.
LOL I do agree that Brooke needs to stop crying for God's sake! Like I said up thread, Haley's been through worse and the girl shows strength instead of tears more times than not. Not that tears are bad but Brooke's like a fricken stream, waterfall, OCEAN. She doesn't stop! LOL

Last edited by jediwands; 05-15-2015 at 08:48 PM
Old 05-16-2015, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
. They just met basically and now are playing house! WTFFFFFF.
I know!! It is ridiculous!
Quote:
Wow, Barcelona is the offer for Nathan? Barcelona? Barcelona is such a depressing offer.
I don't get that! If Nathan had such a good season there should have been other NBA teams after him.

Quote:
Is it bad that I want Clay to fall on his a$$ and not get his one and only client signed? He failed with Nathan and I'm bitter.
Kind of reminds you of Jerry McGuire....doesn't it? So similar!

Quote:
I can't believe Julian told Alex about Brooke not being able to have kids. LOL That is just so wrong. Not because it's Alex but because it's ANYONE. He had no business saying a word to anyone about something so personal. Horrible!
That was HORRIBLE!! He shouldn't have told that information to anyone, but the fact that he told it to Alex was a double punch in the gut to Brooke.

Quote:
Alex tried helping Millie by throwing down the coke in the toilet and then Millie turned into Satan's sister by saying really cruel things to her. Horrible. Go away, Millicent. Victoria should have let her rot in jail. I can't believe she stole that dress!
I have absolutely no use for Millicent! Even if she redeems herself...no! She needs to leave.

Quote:
Jamie and Chuck were hilarious on the court.
Adorable. Little white men can jump.

Quote:
Peyton mention and it wasn't a rip!!!!!
Yes!!

Quote:
Awe, Nathan wanting Haley and Jamie to go on tour is so sweet. I love NHJ.
I love their adorable little family!!!

Quote:
. Rachel is actually more of a demon than Dan and he's a convicted murderer.
I really liked Rachel...but not this time around!

Quote:
She's not in love with him, she doesn't even love him. She needs him in her mind, it makes sense psychologically and I could write a book but will just say that she doesn't love him and her situation is very heartbreaking.
True...Alex really doesn't love Julian. But, the way she's acting toward Julian and the way she always calls him when there's a issue....it's understandable that Brooke would feel threatened and upset. I know that's how I would feel.
Quote:
I love that Skills asked Mouth to go with him to LA!
Yes! They need to leave together.

Quote:
Like, shes always crying or depressed or complaining about something and its driving me insane. Fix that, writers.
She just learned she can't have kids.. That's a legitimate reason to cry and be depressed.

Alex is a druggie and doesn't feel loved. That's not as good a reason to whine and cry in my eyes.

It's interesting the way we all see things in our own ways.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I don't get that! If Nathan had such a good season there should have been other NBA teams after him.
Seriously, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on TV. This is all on Clay.

I've watched this show for 7 seasons and one of the biggest reasons I've watched was for the basketball component and Nathan's journey in particular. Clay destroyed Nathan's dream, or long term dream as of right now. I will wait to see how this storyline plays out but I am not a happy camper seeing Nathan not in the NBA anymore when all that needed to be done was having a competent agent to get him another contract.

Quote:
Kind of reminds you of Jerry McGuire....doesn't it? So similar!
Difference is at least Tom Cruise was hot. LOL

Quote:
That was HORRIBLE!! He shouldn't have told that information to anyone, but the fact that he told it to Alex was a double punch in the gut to Brooke.
Julian is an idiot.

Quote:
I have absolutely no use for Millicent! Even if she redeems herself...no! She needs to leave.
I can't stand her either.

Quote:
True...Alex really doesn't love Julian. But, the way she's acting toward Julian and the way she always calls him when there's a issue....it's understandable that Brooke would feel threatened and upset. I know that's how I would feel.
That's on Julian, not Alex, if you ask me. He's the moron that goes running. If he had a brain, he'd realize something's off with Alex so why not include Brooke. Have Brooke talk to her, go with him. He never thought to do that.

Quote:
She just learned she can't have kids.. That's a legitimate reason to cry and be depressed.
What people were complaining about is Brooke has constantly cried in season 5 and now it's returning in season 7. People are sick of seeing her so sad and with tears. It's one thing after another.

Quote:
Alex is a druggie and doesn't feel loved. That's not as good a reason to whine and cry in my eyes.
She's got issues and needs help. It's very heartbreaking. As a human being if I were around Alex I would embrace her and help her. It's so sad. She's asking for help. I would immediately feel emotionally for her and do everything I could to help her. No way would I tell her to go to hell or toughen up or that she can control her current situation. That's cruel. Julian set off the suicide attempt. He might not have known it but he set it off and at the very least, should have realized she shouldn't have been treated like a pile of garbage. She was emotionally breaking and you don't need to be a psychologist to see that.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-16-2015 at 03:14 PM
Old 05-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will wait to see how this storyline plays out but I am not a happy camper seeing Nathan not in the NBA anymore when all that needed to be done was having a competent agent to get him another contract.
*Spoiler Alert* It will get better for Nathan. :

Quote:
Have Brooke talk to her, go with him. He never thought to do that.
I never thought of that! That would have been a great plan....win win!

Quote:
What people were complaining about is Brooke has constantly cried in season 5 and now it's returning in season 7. People are sick of seeing her so sad and with tears. It's one thing after another.
I just want her to be happy!

Quote:
She's got issues and needs help. It's very heartbreaking. As a human being if I were around Alex I would embrace her and help her.
You're a good person, Michelle! I am just heartless.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
*Spoiler Alert* It will get better for Nathan. :
Well, that's good but he never should have had to deal with this. Clay's a fcking moron.

Quote:
You're a good person, Michelle! I am just heartless.
You just don't like her so you're not going to give her a break no matter what. But guaranteed if an Alex was anywhere near you in real life you have too big of a heart not to help her. You would never turn your back on her.
Old 05-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
But guaranteed if an Alex was anywhere near you in real life you have too big of a heart not to help her. You would never turn your back on her.
That is true. I'm really a mush. lol
Old 05-16-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That is true. I'm really a mush. lol
LOL You dislike Alex and I dislike Clay. Well, I don't hate him, I just hate what he did to Nathan. Don't care if it wasn't intentional, I dislike dumba$$es that mess with my favorite characters. I also can't handle looking at his teeth. If the actor had straight teeth, I might like the character better. LOL But with me, looks typically don't matter but they do IF I am annoyed with the character at the same time. I notice the looks. For example, when I am annoyed by Mouth, I will notice that I don't find him attractive. When I like or feel sorry for Mouth, I don't even notice his looks, they don't matter. With Clay, his teeth didn't matter when he had scenes with Sara because I liked him there. But when he was failing Nathan with the contract, suddenly his teeth were even more crooked than they already are.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL You dislike Alex and I dislike Clay. Well, I don't hate him, I just hate what he did to Nathan. Don't care if it wasn't intentional, I dislike dumba$$es that mess with my favorite characters. I also can't handle looking at his teeth. If the actor had straight teeth, I might like the character better. LOL But with me, looks typically don't matter but they do IF I am annoyed with the character at the same time. I notice the looks. For example, when I am annoyed by Mouth, I will notice that I don't find him attractive. When I like or feel sorry for Mouth, I don't even notice his looks, they don't matter. With Clay, his teeth didn't matter when he had scenes with Sara because I liked him there. But when he was failing Nathan with the contract, suddenly his teeth were even more crooked than they already are.
Makes Total sense!

I do have to add that Mouth is not attractive to me even when like him.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Makes Total sense!

I do have to add that Mouth is not attractive to me even when like him.
LOL!

What episode are you on? I'm going to watch 1-2 tonight.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
LOL!

What episode are you on? I'm going to watch 1-2 tonight.
I watched 7.12. That's how I know that it will get better for Nathan.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I watched 7.12. That's how I know that it will get better for Nathan.
Sweet!

I will for sure watch 7.12 and maybe 7.13 tonight! Watching season 5 The Middle now but will stop after this episode and watch 7.12!

So are you as depressed as I am about season 7 without LP or do you find that it's not so bad if even different?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread