Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
So I was distracted by stuff maybe I didn't want to be and you (the good part) got lost. But you're the bright light out of the darkness and shutting up now, you get what I mean.
Yes.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-25-2015 at 04:15 PM
Old 03-25-2015, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Yes.
LOL
Old 03-25-2015, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Riiight. The tarot stuff
Old 03-25-2015, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^ Haha Inside joke between two moderators (though I am also a professional tarot reader lol) who are also good friends off the board... thus, we can speak in a weird language sometimes.

I'm going to watch 6.10 shortly after I eat dinner and get a couple other things done.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-25-2015 at 06:47 PM
Old 03-25-2015, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
^^ Haha Inside joke between two moderators (though I am also a professional tarot reader lol) who are also good friends off the board... thus, we can speak in a weird language sometimes.
We have our own private language like an old married couple.

Quote:
I'm going to watch 6.10 shortly after I eat dinner and get a couple other things done.
Terrific!
Old 03-25-2015, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
We have our own private language like an old married couple.
I know, right?

Quote:

Terrific!
Go ahead and watch 6.11 if you're ready!
Old 03-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you're the married couple and we're the kids!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
you're the married couple and we're the kids!
Awe...sounds about right!
Old 03-25-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

our little family
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Haha, exactly!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wrong thread
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 03-25-2015 at 11:25 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I didn't get to 6.10 but will when I get home from work. I'm leaving at noon.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

"Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous" is 100% about Lucas/Peyton... I absolutely love that soulmate/spiritual/emotional romantic connection. It's my favorite type of ship and that's why I adore Lucas/Peyton.

Lucas punching Julian I feel was justified. In Lucas' mind Julian was lying and manipulating him. He literally enters Lucas' world, gets him to sign on for movie rights, even digs deep talking about the murder of his uncle and forgets to tell him that he was once involved in a romantic relationship with his fiance? That's unacceptable and I'm glad Lucas pounded his face.

Quote:
Lucas : Really ? I'm not allowed to be mad that she hooked up with this guy right after we broke up ?

Brooke : It was not right after. And seriously ? You tried to hook up with me the night after you guys broke up ! I would never tell Peyton that. But Lucas, you almost married Lindsey ! Julian was just a rebound.

Lucas : Do girls fall in love with rebounds ?

Brooke : Everytime. But it's not real love. Your head tricks you into it to protect you from the crushing pain your heart is putting you through. So go. Kiss it out. It's gonna be fine.
Brooke's so wise. Brooke summed up what both Julian and Lindsey represented to Peyton and Lucas. I also love how Brooke brought up Lucas stupidly wanting to hook up with her right after he threw the little boy fit after the proposal. That was NOT okay for Lucas to do. I actually would have loved hearing Lucas apologize to Brooke for that. It was ignorant. Brooke's words were perfect though and made total sense.

Brooke also rocked when she told Julian this:

Quote:
Brooke : Good. Then you know being the third person in a Lucas/Peyton love triangle usually doesn't end well.

Julian : For who ?

Brooke : I think it's pretty clear in the book. If you're not Lucas or Peyton, you should just forget it. And just so you know, they are two of my best friends. So if you mess with them, I will mess with you.
Oh Brooke, you are so wise and a great best friend. I love Brooke Davis post season 4... she's wonderful in these later seasons.

As a whole:

Lucas/Peyton - Loved the last scene. It was good to see that they have probably had the 'talk' about last season and everything that went down, you could tell based on the conversation that they have talked extensively about this... but to see Lucas acknowledge what happened and how Peyton stayed strong throughout all the Lindsey crap while he experienced his "Julian situation" was so awesome. The glances they shared at the concert was a beautiful throwback to 1.07..and the 'It's not okay' was so season 1 too with the reminder of Peyton's art from way back then too.

Nathan/Haley - That scene with Lucas was so great, especially when Lucas wanted a kiss. I loved every Nathan/Haley scene, especially their last scene when she sang for him after she got home. Another throwback to season 1 when Haley played for Nathan.

It's well established that Marks TWO ships are Lucas/Peyton and Nathan/Haley.

Q - I love how Mark goes with the spiritual aspect... so great! Q/Nathan stuff was just what Nathan needed to hear.

Brooke/Lucas - I mentioned above how I really liked that Brooke called Lucas out on the whole Julian/Peyton thing, how it related to what he was doing with Lindsey, and what happened last season.

Peyton/Brooke - I love them! So much chemistry between Hilarie/Sophia.

Sam - I loved her in this one, every scene she had from making breakfast for Brooke, her scenes with Brooke, Peyton, Mia, Haley were all great. Brooke's such a great foster mom to her.

Peyton/Haley - Still not getting much interaction but at least there was a tiny bit in this one.

Brooke/Julian - I wouldn't say that I could see their brief interaction in this one as foreshadowing that they'll be together but it should be noted that this was their first encounter.

Derek - I LOVE HIM and I'm so glad Peyton has him in her life.

Mouth/Millicent/Gigi - This entire situation makes me sick. First of all, Gigi is beautiful, why on earth is she throwing herself at Mouth who is clearly taken? I don't get why she acts so desperate. It makes me really feel uncomfortable as a woman to see how ridiculous she looks. You are beautiful, intelligent, you don't need this. You are acting like an idiot. I felt sorry for Millicent. Mouth's ticking me off because he's just not being more blunt. Gigi never should have ended up in the residence he shares with Millie, period, end of story. I love that Millicent's a virgin. It's refreshing that someone as pretty as her could be strong enough to respect herself and have that matter to her.

I enjoyed the whole concept of the USO concert. I believe Hilarie was involved when she visited the troops sometime before this episode was created and then Mark asked her if she wanted to make it a part of the show. You could tell Hilarie was all over this. I loved it. It got Haley and Mia singing as well (the actresses) and both just shine on the screen. Joy and Kate are exceptional musicians!

Best part of the episode for me was when Lucas said this to Peyton: "Who wouldn't fall in love with Peyton Sawyer?"

Perfect.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-26-2015 at 12:02 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just started watching and... Chad put in a "Hey Pretty Girl" between Lucas and Peyton. Chad and Mark had to have known that was a Brooke/Lucas thing, the pretty girl nickname.

I am sooooooooooooooo glad I diehard ship Lucas/Peyton.

Watching the rest now!

Last edited by jediwands; 03-26-2015 at 01:53 PM
Old 03-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love your thoughts on 6:10, Michelle! I agree with all of it...especially that Peyton and Lucas belong together, Brooke has become a wonderful wise woman, Sam is a great addition to Brooke's life, Hayley and Nathan are adorable together, Gigi is lowering herself big time by throwing herself at Mouth, and the spiritual component of Q being present is a beautiful.

I noticed the Brooke/Julian encounter and I realize these two will end up together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread