Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

View Poll Results: What Were The Three Best Episodes of Season Three?
301 - For Every Action... 0 0%
302 - ...There Is a Reaction 4 100.00%
303 - Staking Claim 4 100.00%
304 - The Birds and the Batteries 0 0%
305 - Sacrifice 0 0%
306 - Shoot the Moon 0 0%
307 - Best Laid Plans 1 100.00%
308 - The Tipping Point 0 0%
309 - The Reflex 4 100.00%
310 - Need to Know 0 0%
311 - Complex Guilt 0 0%
312 - Giving Up the Girl 0 0%
313 - The Perfect Day 2 100.00%
314 - Since You've Been Gone 0 0%
315 - Surprise 0 0%
316 - A Mountain Town 0 0%
317 - Fate Accomplis 0 0%
318 - Fallout 0 0%
319 - Acceptance 0 0%
320 - He Who Hesitates 0 0%
321 - Oh, the Places You'll Go 1 100.00%
322 - Where the Heart Is 2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Best Episodes of Season Three of Everwood

Hi everyone. Please vote for the best episodes of Season Three of Everwood. You can pick 3 episodes. This poll will run for 7 Days, and when it concludes, the top three episodes will be included in a final poll that will have the three best episodes from each season. When this poll is over, I'll post a poll for the next season, and we'll keep going until we've had polls for all of the seasons. Once all the polls have been concluded, the top three episodes for each season will be put into a final combined poll so you can vote for the best episode of the entire series. Thanks.

I'd like to use each thread as a discussion thread concerning why each person chose the episodes that they chose.

Here's a link to a website where you can find information about each Season Three Episode:

Everwood (TV Series 2002–2006) - Episodes - IMDb

I've added links to the previous polls so we won't have too many topped threads:

Season One Poll

Season Two Poll

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Oh, this season is going to be more difficult for me to choose my three. I will vote in the morning!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I selected There is a Reaction, The Reflex, and The Perfect Day.

Two of them were very easy, but the third was very very difficult to select. I wanted to select Staking Claim as well!! I will be back with an explanation of my choices.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Staking Claim will have to be in my top 3. It's one of my favorite episodes of not only season 3, but the entire series! Jealous Amy rocks! LOL
Old 03-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Staking Claim will have to be in my top 3. It's one of my favorite episodes of not only season 3, but the entire series! Jealous Amy rocks! LOL
I know!! I'm going to break the rules and vote for 4! Don't tell Jerry! lol

It wouldn't let me...so I took away "The Perfect Day"!
This tournament has more power than I do! lol

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-19-2014 at 06:31 AM
Old 03-16-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I know!! I'm going to break the rules and vote for 4! Don't tell Jerry! lol

It wouldn't let me...so I took away "The Perfect Day"!
This tournament has more power than I do! lol
Your "The Perfect Day" is an amazing one too!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Vote, guys!
Old 03-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Vote, guys!
I promise to vote tonight or tomorrow. I was just super busy today. I just had found yet another bug to fix. At least my Intuition solved it for me without wasting time, but I'm just exhausted because I jump from problem to problem to fix and this drains me. I could do it, it's just at some point the brain needs some rest. And I need to think properly to vote here.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Administrator

I'm going to vote tonight. This is a tough one, because I liked so many of the Pre-Madisongate episodes of this season.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, shoot. I don't have time to vote right now. Give us another reminder later, ok?
Old 03-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll remind you, Taryn!!

There Is A Reaction:

I love the adorableness of this whole episode:
  • Amy sitting on the floor of her room realizing how much she wanted to be with Ephram...Harold trying to advise her.
  • Harold gossiping with Andy in his pjs and slippers and getting soaked with the sprinkler.
  • Miscommunication between Amy and Ephram...one adding activities...one dropping activities.
  • Lots of bickering and storming off when it was obvious that Amy and Ephram were walking in the wrong direction.
  • Meeting in the school hall where they finally talked about their feelings plus some delightful PDA.

The Reflex:
  • Hilarious drive in scene.
  • Beautiful scenes at the Cabin...Ephram was so wonderful with Amy..They were adorable together and it was worth the wait.
  • Hilarious scene at the Abbotts afterward: "Oh, we're selling that Cabin!"
  • Beautiful scene at the end of the episode...no dialogue...just Amy and Ephram listening to the other breathing.

Staking Claim:
  • As you said, Michelle, a jealous Amy is hilarious and very adorable.
  • Hannah's purple beret...that Ephram found interesting.
  • We found out that Hannah is really shallow!
  • This was the real beginning of Amy and Hannah's friendship.
  • The beautiful "I love you" scene.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-18-2014 at 07:37 PM
Old 03-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Okay I voted! Thanks Mich and Betty for reminding us! I tend to skim past the thread titles that aren't in bold.

I went with There is a Reaction, Staking Claim, and The Perfect Day.

TIAR - for all the reasons Betty mentioned!

SC - the MEoW in this one is really tough for me (my 22 yo nephew is profoundly autistic and we've had some rough times over the years) but the rest of the episode is great.

TPD - because it's one of the best Bright/Hannah eps! Hate the Andy/Amanda stuff though.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:05 AM
Master Fan

Sorry that I hadn't voted yet guys, but I was busy at work yesterday. I even had to go today to work so I hope that tonight I will be able to vote finally.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This poll is scheduled to close tomorrow. I sincerely hope we get more than 3 votes.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I voted for: There is a Reaction, The Reflex, Staking Claim

This stupid sinus infection has caused me to be very off the past two weeks. I hate it. Oh well, it will cause my thoughts not to be as long but I will get through it and look forward to more rambling thoughts in the future when my head doesn't want to explode anymore.

Basically, I voted for those three because:

There is a Reaction: This was the episode that showed how desperately in love Ephram/Amy truly were. Amy couldn't even function because all she thought about was Ephram. Ephram was consumed by his thoughts for Amy. Their make up kiss at school was adorable. I generally do not like PDA and I feel like that is not Ephram/Amy as a whole but it was so perfect in this episode. I loved it, the conversation at Ephram's locker, the witty romantic banter, the kiss, the chemistry, it was adorable!

The other thing I loved about this episode was the interaction between Harold and Amy. You really deeply saw how close daughter and father truly are. Harold was so there for Amy, making her realize without a shadow of doubt she was in love with Ephram. This was also Harold who was once very hesitant and unsure of Ephram. He did a complete 180 and it was so beautiful to see.

The Reflex: I will describe this very plainly... I have NEVER in history of TV watching viewed a better "first time" between two people. Everything about it was gorgeous and so beautiful. What more can you say? It was golden.

I also loved the Harold/Rose and Ephram/Amy parallel as well.

Staking Claim: Jealous Amy rocks! LOL Oh Amy was so adorable in this one, her jealousy was just beautiful, I loved every minute of it. Ephram got such a kick out of Amy being jealous of Hannah, haha. It was precious.

Just like in The Reflex I mentioned I've never seen a better "first time." Well in Staking Claim, I have never seen a better "ILY" exchange.

Quote:
Ephram: First of all, even if Hannah did have a crush on me... which I don't think she does... she'd be way too terrified to ever do anything about it. (Long pause) Unlike your friend Katie.
Amy: What did Katie do?
Ephram: She totally grabbed my ass in gym the other day.
Amy: She did what?!
Quote:
Amy: I love you Ephram.
Ephram: I love you too.
Amy: Yeah?
Ephram: Yeah.
Amy: Cool.
It was so simple, so pure, so natural... it wasn't some annoying Dawson's Creek long, drawn-out, big words, unrealistic way of communicating, it was just perfect:

You know what I loved most about the "I love you" exchange? It was Amy who initiated it. Forget the traditional way with the guy having to say it first. No way, that was not necessary here. Amy went for it and knew it was the right time. It was beautiful. The chemistry between Greg/Emily was so hot it was like you could barely see them on the couch, the sauna was fogging things up!

Last edited by jediwands; 03-22-2014 at 09:40 AM
Reply   Post New Thread