Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Ah, Mary!! I love her! The Jeffersons, I was thinking about that when I wrote my list. I grabbed the first two seasons on DVD a while back. I have most of Mary on DVD. I used to watch that with my Mom.

I was watching Cheers on Netflix, haha.... I only have season one on DVD.
I don't have any Cheers on DVD but really need to go there. Did/Do you watch Frasier?

I live in Minnesota and periodically go past the Mary Tyler Moore statue in Minneapolis. Yes, I got hooked on all these shows thanks to my Mom.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I don't have any Cheers on DVD but really need to go there. Did/Do you watch Frasier?

I live in Minnesota and periodically go past the Mary Tyler Moore statue in Minneapolis. Yes, I got hooked on all these shows thanks to my Mom.
I have seen some of it, but not all of it. I liked Frasier more when he and Lilith were a thing.

Minneapolis, that's so cool! I live in NH and we don't really have shows set in NH. I gotta go to Minnesota at some point.

Yeah, I bought season one years ago. I like buying dvd's, when I can get a good price. I have all of Mad About You coming this week.
Old 10-26-2019, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I have seen some of it, but not all of it. I liked Frasier more when he and Lilith were a thing.

Minneapolis, that's so cool! I live in NH and we don't really have shows set in NH. I gotta go to Minnesota at some point.

Yeah, I bought season one years ago. I like buying dvd's, when I can get a good price. I have all of Mad About You coming this week.
Me too. I loved Frasier and Lilith. I wish they would have ended up together.

I am a Cleveland, Ohio, native (I have extended family in both Cleveland and Pittsburgh areas) but moved to Minnesota and went to college here. Minnesota is a great state. Lots of lakes and beauty. It's clean and the people are really friendly. Minnesota Nice, the nickname is actually very true. LOL. It does get really cold in the winter. New Hampshire! Nice! I have never been to the New England states. I've always wanted to get there. Such beauty your way.

I am definitely going to watch Mad About You! Do you know how long the revival is going to be? Is there a set number of episodes?
Old 10-26-2019, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too. I loved Frasier and Lilith. I wish they would have ended up together.

I am a Cleveland, Ohio, native (I have extended family in both Cleveland and Pittsburgh areas) but moved to Minnesota and went to college here. Minnesota is a great state. Lots of lakes and beauty. It's clean and the people are really friendly. Minnesota Nice, the nickname is actually very true. LOL. It does get really cold in the winter. New Hampshire! Nice! I have never been to the New England states. I've always wanted to get there. Such beauty your way.

I am definitely going to watch Mad About You! Do you know how long the revival is going to be? Is there a set number of episodes?

I don't know how long it will be. I guess it depends on the reception it gets. I think Paul will have a hand in the writing and of course Helen will direct. Have you seen the 90's version?

Ohio, nice. I was born in California. But I have lived all over, 10 states and even more towns. New England is beautiful. Come in the fall. New Hampshire, I may be bias, but it's the best state to visit. We have our neighboring states visit every weekend. Especially holiday weekends. Plus we have no sales tax! Speaking of cold, I hear ya. We get so cold in Jan and Feb.
Old 10-26-2019, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

YouTube
Old 10-26-2019, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't know how long it will be. I guess it depends on the reception it gets. I think Paul will have a hand in the writing and of course Helen will direct. Have you seen the 90's version?

Ohio, nice. I was born in California. But I have lived all over, 10 states and even more towns. New England is beautiful. Come in the fall. New Hampshire, I may be bias, but it's the best state to visit. We have our neighboring states visit every weekend. Especially holiday weekends. Plus we have no sales tax! Speaking of cold, I hear ya. We get so cold in Jan and Feb.
I’ve seen scattered episodes but not the complete series. How about you?

What part of California? 10 states! Wow, impressive! All over the US? No sales tax is awesome. My cousin and his wife moved to New Hampshire (business relocation) and never looked back. They LOVE it. It sounds so nice. Do you like the cold? I don’t mind it. I love how pretty it gets in the winter.
Old 10-26-2019, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

World Series
College Football
Just finished watching hockey
Old 10-27-2019, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rugby World Cup
Old 10-27-2019, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Andy Griffith Show
Old 10-27-2019, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Frasier.
Old 10-27-2019, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Andy Griffith Show
Old 10-27-2019, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Friends.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I’ve seen scattered episodes but not the complete series. How about you?

What part of California? 10 states! Wow, impressive! All over the US? No sales tax is awesome. My cousin and his wife moved to New Hampshire (business relocation) and never looked back. They LOVE it. It sounds so nice. Do you like the cold? I don’t mind it. I love how pretty it gets in the winter.
Oh yeah, I have seen all of it, as far as I know. I think I found it mid way through their run. Then I would watch reruns. For a while, it was on right before I would go to sleep.

Northern Cal, San Rafael. But we moved when I was around five. So I don't have too many memories of it. Yeah, NH has no sales or income tax. Your cousin lives here? So now you have a reason to visit. It's so beautiful, we have beaches and mountains. I'm okay with the cold. Better that the scorching heat and humidity of the south.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oh yeah, I have seen all of it, as far as I know. I think I found it mid way through their run. Then I would watch reruns. For a while, it was on right before I would go to sleep.

Northern Cal, San Rafael. But we moved when I was around five. So I don't have too many memories of it. Yeah, NH has no sales or income tax. Your cousin lives here? So now you have a reason to visit. It's so beautiful, we have beaches and mountains. I'm okay with the cold. Better that the scorching heat and humidity of the south.
Nice! Yes, he lives there and loves it! Beaches and mountains, outstanding. When is the best time of the year to visit? I swear, I am allergic to heat and humidity and I'm only half exaggerating. I get physical symptoms (skin and GI) when it gets too hot and humid. I could never live in Texas or Florida. I could never handle that extreme for so many months in a row. I would be so miserable. I can handle dry heat just fine but true humidity is my enemy.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

NFL Football Games (so many LOL)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread