Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
LOL
Old 05-27-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

NBA Playoffs

Everybody Loves Raymond
Old 05-27-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
LOL
Old 05-27-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Westworld
Same as before
Old 05-27-2018, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
NBA Playoffs

Everybody Loves Raymond
Same.
Old 05-27-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Did you ship anyone in the HP World?
I did ship H/HR in the beginning, like when I was really little. I was kinda bummed it didn't go that direction. I didn't mind R/Hr and they had some cute moments but I just couldn't really get into them because Ron annoyed me a lot of the time, i just found him constantly upset bout something and rude to Harry a lot.

Cho/Harry were cute ish I guess but didn't get a lot of focus. I didn't like Harry/Ginny at all, I just found her to be so young so it was just weird for me and I also felt like it sort of came out of nowhere. At least on Harry's end. Didn't have much of an opinion on the adults tbh.

But for me I enjoyed HP so much without any of the ships. I dont even care about the ships lol.

Quote:
I like her but haven't fallen in love yet either. I look forward to watching Steve evolve.

Who is your favorite out of the boys?
I think 11 is worse in season 2, she can be so bratty and they've kinda shoved her off with Hopper the whole time. I like their interaction but miss her scenes with the boys. And her episode in 8? I think, was so boring. .

My favorite of the boys is definitely Dustin, I think he's hilarious. Then Will. He gets some better scenes in season 2. Mike is okay. I dont like Lucas, tbh, he annoys me and is always upset. His sister was hilarious though.

What episode are you up to? I had to binge the series, I couldnt wait.

Quote:
Oh so Caroline and Klaus will be the characters in this new spin off? Are you going to tune in? You are right, it is pretty cool that Caroline is the lone survivor.
No, legacies is going to be about their kids. Hope Mikaelson (Klaus/Hayley's daughter) and The Satlzman Twins (Caroline's kids). I heard most of the TVD/Orginals cast doesn't want to be part of the series anymore so I dont think any of them will be on the show. The only character that was on TVD thats going to be on "Legacies" is Alaric (played by Matt Davis) and he's the father of Caroline's kids. (they aren't biologically carolines, she was like a surragate and gave birth to them but them their mom died and caroline raised them).

Quote:
That is awesome. Where is the convention in September
It's in Seattle! My sister has some family from her husbands side that may let us stay with them for the night and then watch the kids the next day (my sisters kids).

We went to the walker stalker con last january and met the walking dead cast! well, jeffrey dean morgan, and the characters that play jesus and daryl. i also met Emily Best (felicity) and katie cassidy from arrow. It was weird being that close to all of them.

Quote:
Sounds like such a great time! You seemed to have traveled more hours actually in California over the trip from Oregon to San Fran, haha. 10 hours driving is not that far at all either. That's actually a nice drive. You are lucky to live so close. How long were you guys there?
Yeah California is so big and from the city to the coast its a long ways, especially because of all the damn traffic. The drive from salem oregon to california is SO BORING and dry and flat. Its the worst drive. But me and my sister drove to anaheim for disneyland which was was about 14 hours and i once drove to las vegas from here with a friend and that was about 17 hours. Neither were too bad of drives actually. and seattle is only 4 hours away.

And yes Michelle handmaids is on Hulu! I think so at least.

Quote:
Hope you enjoy it!
Ive sort of lost interest in the series but I need to finish it out. Eric/Sookie were cute in the episode at least.

Just watched an arrow episode. Gonna do another 13 reasons why next.
Old 05-28-2018, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Family Guy
Old 05-28-2018, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I did ship H/HR in the beginning, like when I was really little. I was kinda bummed it didn't go that direction. I didn't mind R/Hr and they had some cute moments but I just couldn't really get into them because Ron annoyed me a lot of the time, i just found him constantly upset bout something and rude to Harry a lot.

Cho/Harry were cute ish I guess but didn't get a lot of focus. I didn't like Harry/Ginny at all, I just found her to be so young so it was just weird for me and I also felt like it sort of came out of nowhere. At least on Harry's end. Didn't have much of an opinion on the adults tbh.

But for me I enjoyed HP so much without any of the ships. I dont even care about the ships lol.
So true about the shipping and HP. It really was way secondary and with or without shipping the series is phenomenal. I did love the idea of HHr in book 1. However, when I read Rowling’s comments I had a gut feeling it wasn’t happening and prepared myself. I made a decision to just go with the pairings that were meant to be in Rowling’s HP World. So I didn’t get stressed over the pairings and embraced RHr and HG. The most important part to me is that Harry received a true family in the end. I really cheered and felt satisfied with this reality. Bottom line is everyone was happy so I was too.

Quote:
I think 11 is worse in season 2, she can be so bratty and they've kinda shoved her off with Hopper the whole time. I like their interaction but miss her scenes with the boys. And her episode in 8? I think, was so boring. .
That sucks. Hopefully more interaction between with her and the boys in season 3 will transpire.

Quote:
My favorite of the boys is definitely Dustin, I think he's hilarious. Then Will. He gets some better scenes in season 2. Mike is okay. I dont like Lucas, tbh, he annoys me and is always upset. His sister was hilarious though.
I can’t wait to watch season 2 because I’ll have much more to say about the boys individually and their dynamic as a whole.

Quote:
What episode are you up to? I had to binge the series, I couldnt wait.
Basically season 1. I watched 2.1 but hardly remember it. It’s been a while which is stupid because there is such a thing as going too slow and that’s my situation currently, lol. I’m thinking I’ll rewatch season 1 (quickly, within a couple of days) and then get started on season 2.

Do we have a season 3 premiere date yet?

Quote:
No, legacies is going to be about their kids. Hope Mikaelson (Klaus/Hayley's daughter) and The Satlzman Twins (Caroline's kids). I heard most of the TVD/Orginals cast doesn't want to be part of the series anymore so I dont think any of them will be on the show. The only character that was on TVD thats going to be on "Legacies" is Alaric (played by Matt Davis) and he's the father of Caroline's kids. (they aren't biologically carolines, she was like a surragate and gave birth to them but them their mom died and caroline raised them).
Oh okay. Got it! When does this new show premiere?

Quote:
It's in Seattle! My sister has some family from her husbands side that may let us stay with them for the night and then watch the kids the next day (my sisters kids).
That’s really convenient! Great that you even have a place to stay. Are the tickets expensive?

Quote:
We went to the walker stalker con last january and met the walking dead cast! well, jeffrey dean morgan, and the characters that play jesus and daryl. i also met Emily Best (felicity) and katie cassidy from arrow. It was weird being that close to all of them.
That’s awesome. My 18 year old niece would be so jealous regarding TWD. It’s her favorite show of all time, she lives and breathes the show, lol. She’s going away to college this Fall (living with her best friend) and has already mentioned she doesn’t care how busy she is, when TWD is on, she’ll dedicate the night to watching the all new, lol.

Quote:
Yeah California is so big and from the city to the coast its a long ways, especially because of all the damn traffic. The drive from salem oregon to california is SO BORING and dry and flat. Its the worst drive. But me and my sister drove to anaheim for disneyland which was was about 14 hours and i once drove to las vegas from here with a friend and that was about 17 hours. Neither were too bad of drives actually. and seattle is only 4 hours away.
Oh I’d imagine the traffic would suck. Is Seattle a cool city? Another city I’d love to visit... for the coffee alone, lol.

Quote:
And yes Michelle handmaids is on Hulu! I think so at least.
Thanks! I have Netflix but not Hulu. I’d have to find a different way to watch.

Quote:
Ive sort of lost interest in the series but I need to finish it out. Eric/Sookie were cute in the episode at least.
That’s good. I’m totally the same way with shows. I might be annoyed by this or that, but I’d be more frustrated if I didn’t stick with it and complete the series after putting in so many years.

Quote:
Just watched an arrow episode. Gonna do another 13 reasons why next.
I need to check out 13 reasons why in the future.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sports Talk Shows
Old 05-28-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The West Wing
Old 05-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Supergirl
Old 05-28-2018, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The West Wing
Same as before
Old 05-28-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Soccer pregame
Old 05-28-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Soccer pregame