Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too Bella
Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Aussies lol As with Roswell, I kind of missed the boat first time round.

I saw an ep of Everwood here and there over the yrs but never with any continuity.
Soo.. I bought a Season 1 pack from Amazon ( I'm a dope, as eBay have a few copies listed much cheaper than I paid.)

Anyways I'm now a bonafide Everwood fan ..

As to seasons 2-4.. has anyone bought any "copies" which are advertised really cheap on the net?
Old 12-14-2008, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm not an Aussie, but I wanted to come in and welcome you to the Everwood fandom, Sky_Dreamer!

Can't help you on where to buy the "copies", though, but hopefully someone can because you need to see the rest of the series! I remember, vaguely, that there were a few places, but I don't know if they are still up, or what the quality would be like. Season two is coming out on DVD in 2009, which is promising, but we'll be waiting for the real versions of three and four for who knows how long!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Grrrr Everwood is now on at 11am on Sundays. I missed last week's episode with Chris Egan

Sky_Dreamer

Sorry I've got no idea. I know in slow time that they're going to release S2 sometime in 2009 and then hopefully the rest of the season after that.
Just Peachy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Dreamer (View Post)
Anyways I'm now a bonafide Everwood fan ..
It was inevitable that that would happen! Please feel free to join in any of our Everwood discussions. We'd love to hear your thoughts.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It was inevitable that that would happen! Please feel free to join in any of our Everwood discussions. We'd love to hear your thoughts.
Yeah, how could I not get taken with this magical show.
And I wasn't surprised to see Jason Katims had a hand in the Production/Directing and Writing of the show.
His finger prints are all over it.. ie My So-Called life and Roswell.

Hi also to 'Tos and Just Peachy. Thanks for your welcome

I'm looking forward to season 2 already
Old 12-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

I can't recall Jason Katims being a part of the crew on Everwood. Although that could be my terrible memory, but I did think I had obsessively memorized everyone, hee.

Quote:
I'm looking forward to season 2 already
Aw, I bet, especially after a cliffhanger like the one in "Home"! Hopefully we get that DVD really soon in 2009. If it ends up being late 2009, I will throw..a fit! And possibly a chair
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember Jason Katims being with Everwood. I'd have to look it up. I know he is with Friday Night Lights.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. (View Post)
I don't remember Jason Katims being with Everwood. I'd have to look it up. I know he is with Friday Night Lights.
My bad it is FNL.. I've been catching up on that show as well, and I saw J Katims name in the credits. ugh!!! I don't know what possessed me to say Everwood.

btw we're not getting Everwood here on ch 9 at the moment as you are in the west.. What season are they doing over your way?
Old 12-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My bad it is FNL.. I've been catching up on that show as well, and I saw J Katims name in the credits. ugh!!! I don't know what possessed me to say Everwood.

btw we're not getting Everwood here on ch 9 at the moment as you are in the west.. What season are they doing over your way?
We were getting S4 on and off for the past 5 months I think. It was at 3:30pm followed by GG, then GG finished and Everwood was at 4:30pm for a couple of weeks and now in the last 2 weeks it got bumped to 11am. Its not on this sunday 21 December We're only about 4 eps out of the season.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
We were getting S4 on and off for the past 5 months I think. It was at 3:30pm followed by GG, then GG finished and Everwood was at 4:30pm for a couple of weeks and now in the last 2 weeks it got bumped to 11am. Its not on this sunday 21 December We're only about 4 eps out of the season.
Looks like I may have to get me some of those discs for S2-4. I notice they are advertised on the top of this thread, so it must be ok
Everwood is such a great show, and it may be years till the official dvd sets are released.
We certainly can't rely on ch 9 for any continuity of screening. I've lost count of the Good shows 9 have killed... either from dropping or banishing to obscure time slots.

Maybe Foxtel will do a 1-4 run through.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Looks like I may have to get me some of those discs for S2-4. I notice they are advertised on the top of this thread, so it must be ok
Everwood is such a great show, and it may be years till the official dvd sets are released.
We certainly can't rely on ch 9 for any continuity of screening. I've lost count of the Good shows 9 have killed... either from dropping or banishing to obscure time slots.

Maybe Foxtel will do a 1-4 run through.
Not quite Those are illegal DVD's advertised through google. I wouldn't think they would be of the best quality.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Not quite Those are illegal DVD's advertised through google. I wouldn't think they would be of the best quality.
I think you're right.. I googled those sites and quality is a major problem with buyers.. or paying and not getting their discs.

Illegal will you turn a blind eye