Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the sweet moments between them tonight. When Amy said that you and mom and bright were the ones to get me through. Adorable!
Old 05-24-2005, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callalily
I loved the sweet moments between them tonight. When Amy said that you and mom and bright were the ones to get me through. Adorable!
I totally agree!
Old 05-24-2005, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Would someone like to make us a banner?

Was there just a Harold/Amy scene(s) or was there Abbott family scenes only?

Laura|
Lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Lazy, I can't answer that. I haven't seen it yet.

I did, however, make an icon:

I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lovely icon

Laura|
Old 10-24-2009, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Huge

What I really liked during my Everwood rewatch, was to watch all the great Amy/Harold scenes we got. Amy was such a father's daughter and Harold always had a soft spot for her. One of the best scenes is the one where Harold learns that Amy is about to have sex and decides to throw a tea party

Laura|
Old 10-24-2009, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy (View Post)
Huge

What I really liked during my Everwood rewatch, was to watch all the great Amy/Harold scenes we got. Amy was such a father's daughter and Harold always had a soft spot for her. One of the best scenes is the one where Harold learns that Amy is about to have sex and decides to throw a tea party
That scene is such classic Harold! "Crudite?"

I loved their closeness as well....but didn't always like the fact that Harold was sometimes a little too easy on her and let her get away with murder. Poor Rose was often left with the task of being the bad guy.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for bumping this up, Laura! We all love the Andy/Ephram dynamic (although that thread hasn't been posted in for a while either! Hee) and it is an awesome relationship, but Harold and Amy is really incredible stuff too.

I love the tea party scene too. One of the best.

It is interesting that Amy was always kind of Harold's to deal with in a big way, while Rose mainly dealt with Bright. That changes later on, of course, and Bright and Harold end up having a neat connection, but it's just not the same as Amy and Harold. They just have so much history and similarities.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy was Harold's little girl and he always had a soft spot for her. He did allow her to get away with things maybe too easily but it's understandable. But it was always clear how much they loved each other

Laura|
Old 10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy (View Post)
Amy was Harold's little girl and he always had a soft spot for her. He did allow her to get away with things maybe too easily but it's understandable. But it was always clear how much they loved each other
Even when they were fighting or apart. They still think about each other and care for each other even when they're not happy with each other (especially Amy, who writers the sweet letter for his birthday, or thought of Harold first when Tommy had his overdose.)
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 10-29-2009, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what was so great about them

I wish Tom and Emily would work together again. Didn't he direct an episode of B&S but I think Emily wasn't in that episode?

Laura|
Old 10-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

You're right, Laura. Emily wasn't even on Tom's episode! Weird.

I would love to see them work together too. Maybe he'll guest on B&S since he seems to be under contract with ABC. I think that's the only chance we'll get for the near future, because it doesn't seem like she's getting off that show. Unfortunately, heh. She really deserves so much better.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder why she wasn't in the episode. That's weird. Wasn't it like the only episode she has misses since she joined the show?

I would love to see them play father/daughter again. Maybe in a movie?

Laura|
Old 11-02-2009, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

It was weird! I don't know why she wasn't in either. You would think that they'd want Emily as a familiar face if nothing else. I hope that they at least got to meet and have a nice reunion!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too Didn't Treat also guest star in couple episodes? So they could have all been in the same episode

Laura|
Reply   Post New Thread