Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Passionate Fan

But the thing is, this thread isn't very popular...It's often found on the last pages of the board...Now it's more popular due to Emily/Chris so if we separate them, this thread will probably die unfortunatly!

Icon by me
dawnie@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Hmm, yeah you have a point.. That's very true. Maybe we could see how it goes then.. That's the best route for now.

I do know for some, on other sites especially, they are sensitive about the characters being siblings and the actors being together in real life. It's not bad on this board, though.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-18-2006 at 06:29 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Hmmm..... all good points... Wow, this is a tough one

Okay, anywho..

Question: What was your favorite Bright/Amy scene in the show?

My favorite would have to be from the finale, when Amy comes over and Bright is bored and is trying to get Amy to go with him to get a TV. "I said I was bored, not a 12 year old boy." I loved that whole scene with those two!!
Old 06-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

I really like the "are you still made at me? Of course I'm mad because I'm Amy and I have perfect skin" moment!

I like how we had little hints that Emily and Chris really liked each other before they started dating. Like when Chris said he'd like Bright to date Amy because he liked contraversy and because Emily was beautiful!

Icon by me

Last edited by dawnie@; 06-21-2006 at 08:29 PM
Old 06-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Passionate Fan

I updated the first post to include Emily/Chris and some basic rule. I need to make a new banner...The link for the old one died but I hated it anyway!

Icon by me
Old 06-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnie@
I updated the first post to include Emily/Chris and some basic rule. I need to make a new banner...The link for the old one died but I hated it anyway!
I love what you did, dawnie. Looks perfect. Looking forward to the new banner.

Quote:
I like how we had little hints that Emily and Chris really liked each other before they started dating. Like when Chris said he's like Bright to date Amy because he liked contraversy and because Emily was beautiful!
I know! That is so funny to think about now. Chris always called Emily beautiful, always, always. And yeah, so hilarious regarding his AB comment. I remember when he said that.

My how things have changed since then.. Heh.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

You can't take the sky from me
Rolfi Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a great scene, Rolfi.

reviving this great question:

My favorite Amy/Bright scene is season 2.....Bright mocking Amy about her lack of friends...they then form a truce....she mentions seeing Ephram...Bright is happy about that....warns her that Ephram has pride and will not wait for her forever. The reason that I love this scene is because Amy finally shows interest in Ephram...and Bright finally shows how much he admires Ephram. It was a beautiful beginning in many ways.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I need to think about that question a while because they have so much great scenes. I remember the scene where Amy is being a prom queen but without Colin coming Bright step up as a brother should do and take his place, a lovely scene =)
You can't take the sky from me
Rolfi Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi! Haven't been here before. I think? But of course I love Amy and Bright. So you could add me to the list if there is one here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
My favorite Amy/Bright scene is season 2.....Bright mocking Amy about her lack of friends...they then form a truce....she mentions seeing Ephram...Bright is happy about that....warns her that Ephram has pride and will not wait for her forever. The reason that I love this scene is because Amy finally shows interest in Ephram...and Bright finally shows how much he admires Ephram. It was a beautiful beginning in many ways.
Is that the "Why don't you take your new car and drive it? ...Away." scene? Because that would be my favorite, too. I think.

(Oooh! Rolfi has two stars!)
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You and I are added, Leo.

Yes, that is the scene that I was talking about.....it's a wonderful scene.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Addicted Fan

It truly is. This scene especially shows the connection between these two that I wished Everwood had shown more of.
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Just finished reading thru all of this thread. I think Amy and Bright are portrayed as two of the most realistic siblings I've ever seen on television, and I would have LOVED to have had a brother like Bright (well, for the most part ) growing up.

No way am I picking just one!

A few of my very favorites -

Bright steps in and walks Amy out during Homecoming

Bright shows up at the frat party to get Amy out of there

Bright admits to Amy that he likes Hannah and threatens to smother her with his bare ass cheeks if she says anything (I laugh until I have tears in my eyes )

Amy comes downstairs to get some ice cream and her mere presence guilts Bright into admitting he hurt Hannah's feelings

Bright worries that Amy is going to hate him forever when she finds out he was the one driving during the accident
Old 08-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn
Bright steps in and walks Amy out during Homecoming

Bright admits to Amy that he likes Hannah and threatens to smother her with his bare ass cheeks if she says anything (I laugh until I have tears in my eyes )
Those are my two favourites. I don't know how they connect at all, except they both make me tear up in completely different ways.

Actually, it's Harold's proud face that gets me in the first moment. I like that he encouraged their bond. He knew that Bright would do anything for his sister. Even smother her with his bare ass cheeks to shut her up.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread