Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnie@
How dumb are we!

All the exact quotes were on the opening post

Quote:
Also, I noticed how ugly my banner is! I really need to make another one...
What are you're talking about, it's not ugly at all!

Quote:
ETA: Janelle, come out, come out, whereever you are!
Janelle, Janelle!

New eppy tomorrow and hopefully more B/A scenes

Laura|
Lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

I really like the scene in the car in the last episode where he tells her the guy she's crushing on is gay! Looking foward to many more moments like that!

Icon by me
dawnie@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that scene as well!

Great point about how Bright stuck by her even if she ruined so much of his senior year. Absolutely true. What a great brother Bright is.

I also love how Amy has been there for Bright such as in season 3, whenever she helped him tremendously with his feelings for Hannah. Amy was a great sis to him during this time. She opened his eyes up to his true feelings, etc. I also love that Bright trusted Amy enough to realize that what she was saying was in fact true.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Bumping this thread.. Yes, some of the posts were deleted but that's okay. At least some of this thread was restored. Good deal..

Last edited by jediwands; 04-16-2006 at 10:30 PM
Old 05-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow. Yeah, we went back in time!

I loved Amy/Bright interaction in the last two episodes. When she confronted him about Hannah, and the last one, with Reid's attempted suicide, how she said "it's okay Bright..." She loves her brother so much even though he gets on her nerves sometimes. They have such different personalities but they are always there for each other!

Icon by me
Old 05-10-2006, 09:08 PM
AngelaiDanes

Quote:
I loved Amy/Bright interaction in the last two episodes. When she confronted him about Hannah, and the last one, with Reid's attempted suicide, how she said "it's okay Bright..." She loves her brother so much even though he gets on her nerves sometimes. They have such different personalities but they are always there for each other!
I always love their scenes as well. I know some are still creeped out because Chris/Emily date and found Amy's embracing Bright awkward in "Truth", but they also had a touching scene like that in "Blind Faith" on the staircase (before C/E) so I really thought nothing of it. I love that they are seen as close and Amy didn't strictly judge Bright based on her friendship with Hannah. She did console him.

Someone commented that its weird she hugged Bright but not Ephram lately. I would think that it is easier for Amy to hug Bright rather than Ephram because theres no sexual tension or wrong move to be made like with a love interest. I dont see it related to her dating Chris.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

I am really glad that Chris and Emily's offscreen romance doesn't show at all on the show. -Thank god for that, btw!

I think that also goes to show how great of actors they are. For two young people in love to mask that so well and radiate a 'sibling' vibe on camera each week, then be together in a very non-sib relationship whenthe camera's arent.

I really like these two and I'm glad they are still goin strong
Old 05-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB7becks82
Someone commented that its weird she hugged Bright but not Ephram lately. I would think that it is easier for Amy to hug Bright rather than Ephram because theres no sexual tension or wrong move to be made like with a love interest. I dont see it related to her dating Chris.
Precisely! Amen! I'm not appreciating the comments by some that see it as off that Amy embraced Bright but was rather conservative with Ephram. Hello! Those are two completely different dynamics! She doesn't want to make out with Bright for crying out loud. At least I hope not. JK

The point is, E/A have ALWAYS been more than friends. Always, always even if historically they have sometimes technically been "labeled" as just friends. Big deal. There are romantic feelings and implications surrounding them like the 4th of July fireworks. It's powerful stuff... So it makes complete sense that Amy would be hesitant with Ephram right now. There is a tension there. You WANT there to be if you support E/A romantically! It only shows that they are still into each other and deeply, deeply in love.

I don't get how some people aren't seeing this..

Ashley, completely agree.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I think brother and sister are less shy about embracing than exes!! People who think this is because of Emily and Chris dating are stupid. I mean first of all, they are not choosing who they are touching on camera. That's the director's choice.

Icon by me
Old 05-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I agree, dawnie.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think brother and sister are less shy about embracing than exes!! People who think this is because of Emily and Chris dating are stupid. I mean first of all, they are not choosing who they are touching on camera. That's the director's choice.
LOL! EXACTLY!
Old 05-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope we'll get more great scene between them!

Icon by me
Old 06-15-2006, 09:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Anyone have the new Emily/Chris pic?

ETA: Found them:

Icon by me

Last edited by dawnie@; 06-15-2006 at 10:04 PM
Old 06-15-2006, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

AWW! Thanks so much for bringing those over! I hadn't seen pics of them together in a while! AWW! SO CUTE!! I love them.... Glad they are still together
Old 06-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for posting those, dawnie.
Reply   Post New Thread