Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

4.21/4.22 Series Finale: Foreverwood, Part 1/Part 2

SERIES FINALE

Quote:
NINA AND JAKE PREPARE TO LEAVE EVERWOOD ON THE DAY OF DELIA’S BAT MITZVAH — While packing up her house and preparing to leave Everwood with Jake (Scott Wolf), Nina (Stephanie Niznik) tells Hannah (Sarah Drew) that she knows Andy (Treat Williams) bought an engagement ring for her. Hannah convinces Nina to sneak into the house while the Browns are out to get a look at the ring. Later, Jake finds out about the ring and confronts Andy once again about his feelings for Nina. At Delia’s (Vivien Cardone) Bat Mitzvah, Amy (Emily VanCamp) watches Ephram (Gregory Smith) with his new girlfriend Stephanie (guest star Luciana Carro), and realizes her feelings for Ephram are still strong. When one of Harold’s (Tom Amandes) patients leaves her baby on the Abbott’s doorstep, Harold wrestles with the right course of action while Rose (Merrilyn Gann) immediately becomes attached to the little girl. After their house has been sold, Nina and Sam (Ben Hammond) temporarily move in with the Browns. Wanting to take care of an unresolved issue in his life before he can propose to Nina, Andy takes a mysterious trip. Bright (Chris Pratt) learns that Hannah (Sarah Drew) has received a scholarship to Notre Dame and is devastated at the thought that she may accept it. Edna (Debra Mooney) upsets Harold and Rose when she reveals her plans to leave Everwood. Delia is thrilled with Andy’s belated Bat Mitzvah gift. Finally, when Amy tells Stephanie (guest star Luciana Carro) that she plans to tell Ephram about her feelings for him, Stephanie steps up her game to compete for Ephram’s affections. “Foreverwood, Part 1” was written by Josh Reims & Anna Fricke and directed by Bethany Rooney (#2T6621). “Foreverwood, Part 2” was written by Rina Mimoun & David Hudgins and directed by Perry Lang
Old 06-03-2006, 10:31 AM
AngelaiDanes

Thanks for the episode description. I almost have tears in my eyes, if I only I could cry.

Interesting they're going to fall up on the adoption storyline and I assume the schizophrenic woman since its Harold's patient.

I really hope Ephram/Amy get the happy ending they deserve.

Old 06-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB7becks82
Interesting they're going to fall up on the adoption storyline and I assume the schizophrenic woman since its Harold's patient.
Yeah, I know. Shocker here, I was thinking the same thing. Heh.

Quote:
I really hope Ephram/Amy get the happy ending they deserve.
Oh God, me too. This series HAS to end EA. It has to. And I have to say it, it does slightly concern me that Rina is writing the second part to the finale because while she's a good writer, I have forever said that I don't feel like she has mastered EA. Man, I hope Berlanti was heavily involved in the construction of their storyline. Looking on the bright side, Hudgins was with her.
Old 06-03-2006, 11:07 AM
AngelaiDanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
And I have to say it, it does slightly concern me that Rina is writing the second part to the finale because while she's a good writer, I have forever said that I don't feel like she has mastered EA. Man, I hope Berlanti was heavily involved in the construction of their storyline. Looking on the bright side, Hudgins was with her.
I know I'm sad that Berlanti isnt credited as writing the last episode and that Rina is. I dont trust her after DC even if it seems like EA will be happy in the end. I agree about Hudgins hopefully hell be there making sure she isnt screwing EA.

Old 06-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB7becks82
I know I'm sad that Berlanti isnt credited as writing the last episode and that Rina is. I dont trust her after DC even if it seems like EA will be happy in the end. I agree about Hudgins hopefully hell be there making sure she isnt screwing EA.
I'm shocked that he didn't write the series finale. I really am. At least we know that he was around more during this time period. I'm going to look up the episodes that Hudgins wrote. I'm hoping there are some good EA ones that have his name under it.
Old 06-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

rrrrgh that woman better not have screwed with the perfect ending to our greenies love-story.

Jenley <3
icon credit: Linsxx3
Old 06-03-2006, 03:51 PM
buffyannAlex

I think Hudgins did wrote amazing episodes...
Michelle> I looked it up and the guy wrote amazing episodes including :

Connect Four
Ghosts
Reckoning
Oh The Places You'll Go
Fallout
Family Dynamics
Unfinished Business
Blind Faith

I think it's safe to say the writing will be good !!!!

Old 06-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
I think Hudgins did wrote amazing episodes...
Michelle> I looked it up and the guy wrote amazing episodes including :

Connect Four
Ghosts
Reckoning
Oh The Places You'll Go
Fallout
Family Dynamics
Unfinished Business
Blind Faith

I think it's safe to say the writing will be good !!!!
Yes, it certainly is! Yay!

Thank you so much for looking this up, Alexandra.

Take a look at those episodes he wrote! Blind Faith instantly jumps out me, but wow, look at all of those episodes, though! Those are not only outstanding episodes but some of the best of the entire series! Even more importantly, anyone that is an EA fan can breathe after viewing this list because it's clear he "gets" EA and their love story.. No doubt about that. Outstanding news.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:15 PM
buffyannAlex

Yeah, clearly, Blind faith is what got to me first too
but "Oh the places you'll go" is one of the best episode, Ghost, Connect four and Reckoning are really good, not to mention the fries scene in Unfinished Business !!!

I.just.can't.wait...... am I crazy if I wanna wake up at 5 to get to see the episode ?

Old 06-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I hope this shows you not to freak before you even saw the episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because that would be a waste of energy, wouldn't it?!

icon by NikitaWitter
Old 06-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex
Yeah, clearly, Blind faith is what got to me first too
but "Oh the places you'll go" is one of the best episode, Ghost, Connect four and Reckoning are really good, not to mention the fries scene in Unfinished Business !!!
God, I know.. Oh The Places You'll Go was fabulous.. So are the others and yes, great point about the fries scene in Unfinished Business! That scene in itself is proof enough that he gets EA.

Quote:
I.just.can't.wait...... am I crazy if I wanna wake up at 5 to get to see the episode ?

Not at all! I would do the same.

Quote:
I hope this shows you not to freak before you even saw the episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because that would be a waste of energy, wouldn't it?!
We're talking about Rina, so naturally there are many people that have some concerns, ESPECIALLY pertaining to the Series Finale, arguably the most important episode of the entire series. So yeah, I would say being concerned is justifiable.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-03-2006 at 05:20 PM
Old 06-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Administrator

I don't know how this Stephanie can be considered Ephram's "new girlfriend," but we all know that a jealous Amy is an Amy that will show her true feelings for Ephram, so I'm hoping for the best. I still can't believe that this wonderful show is ending, and I'm heartbroken about it, but I hope that this final episode allows us to see our favorite characters happy.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just reading the title for this thread was a punch in the stomach. Series finale is still not registering with me.

It sounds like this episode is going to be amazing and a fitting tribute to a show that was at many times, nearly flawless.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You make a great point, Jerry. I think it is way too premature to be calling Stephanie "Ephram's Girlfriend." I guess they are "fast forwarding" the relationship to get to Amy's revelation about wanting to be with Ephram.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

So Ephram fighting over?? This could be interesting.

E/A have to end up together in the end though!!