Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

I have to be honest and admit that I haven't seen the finale in a long time. I mean, a loooooong time. I think I watched it once since it first originally aired. I remembered being more nervous while watching it because I didn't know if it was the end or not. I was just trying to take it all in instead of really enjoying it, you know what I mean? However, reading these posts has brought a lot back like it was yesterday. I am going to have watch again.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 07-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
I have to be honest and admit that I haven't seen the finale in a long time. I mean, a loooooong time. I think I watched it once since it first originally aired. I remembered being more nervous while watching it because I didn't know if it was the end or not. I was just trying to take it all in instead of really enjoying it, you know what I mean? However, reading these posts has brought a lot back like it was yesterday. I am going to have watch again.
I totally understand what you mean, Twin. We still had no idea what was going on with the show. The uncertainty really did play a factor in our viewing experience. If you rewatch in the future, would love to hear your thoughts.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its much better watching if you know its the last episode imo. So you can soak in the final scenes.

Quote:
If there would have been a season 5, the Ferris Wheel scene would have ended with Amy standing at the Ferris Wheel, waiting for Ephram, while Ephram was stopped by the phone ringing... the phone call would have been Madison wanting to meet him. Apparently Madison was calling to discuss possibly getting the baby back and wanted Ephram's opinion/help. According to Berlanti, the storyline with Madison/baby wouldn't have been long but certainly, Ephram/Amy would have been delayed.
Ugh. I mean, tbh I wouldnt HATE the idea of Madison calling to get their child back because it did bother me that there was no resolution to the storyline, however, delaying EA even further would have been super frustrating and annoying. So I am glad they scrapped that.

If we did get a season 5, how would you have wanted the EA storyline to play out? Just them in a relationship again? Perhaps Ephram could proposed at the end of season 5 or something.

Okay, going to fill this out now. Tomorrow or the day after I am going to start going through all the comments

Favorite/Least Favorite Character
Obviously Ephram and Amy will always be my favorites, plus Harold, but this season I think Kyle really stood out to me as a character, I really loved his storyline.
Least favorite in season 4 unfortunately was probably Hannah. She really just got on my nerves a lot. They sort of turned her into this whiney/bitch girl, which she wasn't prior to this season. She got better in the end, but jeez.

Favorite/Least Favorite Couple
E/A and N/A at the end of course were phenomenal but both too WAY too long to get together. Come on.
Least favorites were Nina/Jake for dragging on too long. Hannah/Bright started to annoy me as well. I also didnt love Stephanie/Ephram because they put that in there last minute and it was totally unnecessary.

Fav/Least fav friendships
I love Harold/Andy of course, but there was a lack of them this season it felt like. LOVE LOVE LOVED Ephram/Andy so much. I also loved the Kyle/Ephram friendship a lot and the Ried friendships too. In hindsight I think he was a decent addition to the show.
Least favorite, I'm not sure. Hannah/Amy unfortunately. I think they just put them through the ringer and it was unpleasant to watch.

Favourite/least fav Storyline Arc:
Favorite arc this season was Amy's individual plot about discovering who she was and what she believed in. I also loved Kyle's storyline so much. I did enjoy the brief Deliah moments we got, but she deserved a lot more.
Least favorite was all the relationships above that I didnt like. Bright cheating felt a bit unnecessary to me. I didnt like Irvs death either.

Favourite/Least fav Episode
Favorites from season 4: 402, 403, 409, 412, 413, 416, 420, 421 and 422…(mostly EA episodes or episodes with Kyle). The finale was my favorite!
Least favorites: 404, 405, 415, 418… IDK, a lot felt a bit fillery but I didnt hate any of them. The ones revolving around jake/nina bored me the most.

Most shocking moment? Saddest moment?
Irv’s death for saddest. Shocking, hmmm. Maybe Bright cheating.

What were you disappointed with? what would you change/have done differently?
More Ephram and Amy in general, together and separately. They felt so separate from the season. I probably would have kept B/H together instead of giving them the cheating drama tbh. Maybe just had them break up naturally. Jake shouldn’t have been in season 4 period and I wish Andy/Nina got tougher in 301. E/A could have gotten back together earlier too but I was okay with it happening in the finale but they should have interacted more.

What storyline/relationship/character/etc. would you have liked more development for?
Deliah. Always. She needed a better storyline, potentially revolving around her family. Bright as well, he deserved more.

What do you want to see happen next season?
If there had been a season 5 I would have wanted to see E/A together again and potentially an engagement? Hannah in a new relationship that worked better for her. Rose/Harold being able to adopt Lily. Bright growing and maturing more. Kyle to return and to get a storyline with another guy. Ephram getting into contact with his son, but minimal Madison. More Harold/Andy bonding about potentially becoming family. More development for Edna and the aftermath of Irv’s death and her relationship with Harold.

How would you rank the season/Compare it to previous seasons?
I think all seasons of the show are great, theres as never a bad season. Season 4 was a solid season. Nothing that amazing imo, except for some episodes here and there and the finale. A lot of the episodes felt a bit slower/fillery, BUT with that said, they were still nice. After thinking it over, I think I prefer season 4 to season 3 because even with EA in a relationship there was a lot of stuff in season 3 that was irritating to watch play out.
Season 1- 10/10
Season 2 - 8/10
Season 3 - 8.5/10
Season 4 - 8.5/10
Old 07-01-2018, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
It was you guys who watched the series when it originally aired who were left to worry and wonder. That must have been awful!
I was lucky to watch the show in reruns on ABC family, so I knew that this was the finale. I was sad watching, though, because I knew it was the finale!
Old 07-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

It was an amazing finale from start to finish, but I do wish there had been some mention of Ephram’s son... I dont have many complaints because I got everything I wanted but I do wish that had been mentioned. It also would have been nice to just have ONE TINY last scene with everyone together. But hey, its not a big deal because other than those two tiny things I was pretty satisfied.
Everyone together was a major omission for me. That would have been wonderful!
Quote:
Stephanie is sweet but I mean, a little too perfect. Doing the dishes for the family? Buying Ephram clothes? Why did they waste time on that relationship? The same result could have occurred even without Stephanie being in the picture. It just felt useless. And because she was so sweet, you sort of felt bad for her? I’m glad he didn’t sleep with her. It kinda sucks we didn't have a break up. I wish instead he had been on the phone with her and said something like "I'm so sorry Stephanie, I hope you understand. I have to do something." and then leave the house, as if he were going to go find Amy. IDK..

That would have been great, but then we wouldn't wonder how Ephram would respond to Amy's heartfelt speech. We would wonder what Ephram would say when it was his turn.

Quote:
Also, Bright was annoying when he was trying to tell Ephram that Amy didn’t have feelings for him. What a dummy, of course she does! He didn’t need to rub in the fact that he gave her the postcards and nothing came of it. Jerk! (I still love Bright but come on dude). Its just a bummer that the last Bright/Ephram scene was wasted on that. He should have been encouraging instead and said how cool it would be be brothers in law or something to that effect

That scene bothered me more than anything! Bright was an idiot! That ship has sailed?? What the heck! Didn't bright see that extremely hot dance?
I so wanted Ephram to have a chance to confront Bright after getting back with Amy and kind of tell him off! But...that was never to be.

Quote:
On the other hand seeing Hannah be there for Amy was really sweet. I like seeing those two as friends again. I liked Hannah in these two episodes a lot… Amy telling Hannah she realized how she felt about Ephram after she talked to Edna was the cutest ever. I loved them coming up with a plan together too. And I loved seeing jealous Amy. Just absolutely loved it. When she got drunk at the bat mitzvah that was so hilarious. I loved the scene with Delia and Amy hugging her. I wish it was as bit sweeter of a scene and less funny but still cute that Amy said she would teach Delia all about being a woman.
Amy really is adorable when she's jealous. Add to that being Drunk and it's over the top!

Quote:
The whole Abbot storyline with the baby was just the most predictable, plopped in thing ever. But I also didnt mind it because I wanted Rose to be happy. I wish that storyline had more time to develop. Who the hell is this random woman that claims Harold was like a dad to her? I mean, come on. lol. Leaving her child with them was weird. And it was too easy that they just were allowed to keep custody. lol. But oh well.
Hopefully if the show is rebooted we'll find out what happened to the baby.
Quote:
I am so glad that she decided to stay with the Abbots! And I think being a grandmother to Lily will help her.
That was a perfect scenario.

Quote:
The scenes with Delia and Andy were great. Much needed. I love that she apologized for being a brat earlier in the year but that he told her that it was going to get worse because she’s going to be a teenager. :lol;
That God for that, because Delia was becoming really obnoxious>
Quote:
The Hannah/Bright scenes were sweet, I like the friendship there between them. In fact, I ship them more when they are friends than when they were actually together. But she shouldn’t go to college near the Abbots just because of that, she needs to do whats right for her and not Bright.
I agree. Hannah is too bright to settle for a local college just to be near Bright. She may live to regret that.

Quote:
The Harold/Andy scene was cute. I love their little banter. Harold giving him advice about Nina was adorable. Andy telling him he used to leave early to take Harold’s spot and the little hug was so cute. God I am going to miss those two. I also loved that Andy went to visit Julia’s grave. That was really sweet. I don’t think he needed to stop visiting the grave though just because he was gonna propose to Nina. But never-the-less it was great to see Andy finally happy again and able to get some closure.
Harold/Andy are right up there with Amy/Ephram for my favorite couple on this show.

Quote:
The flashbacks of Ephram/Amy was the cutest thing ever! I just loved that they did that. So many amazing moments for them. (though the scene with the underwear was just weird and didn’t fit in there lol) “Even in my solitude I know I’m in love with you.” YESSSSSS. GET YOUR MAN AMY!
Ephram was always there for Amy. He was the one constant in her life.

Alexa, Your write up is Outstanding. Thanks!!
Old 07-02-2018, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Its much better watching if you know its the last episode imo. So you can soak in the final scenes.
Precisely.

Quote:
Ugh. I mean, tbh I wouldnt HATE the idea of Madison calling to get their child back because it did bother me that there was no resolution to the storyline, however, delaying EA even further would have been super frustrating and annoying. So I am glad they scrapped that.
I have a feeling the baby storyline was only about Madison, and not about Ephram based on how Berlanti was discussing. He was painting her as a villain basically (or more of a villain). So even if there would have been a baby mention, the storyline was ultimately about Madison coming back causing trouble. It wasn't sadly about Ephram or the baby at all. It was to bring Madison back into a dark light and delay Ephram/Amy.

Quote:
If we did get a season 5, how would you have wanted the EA storyline to play out? Just them in a relationship again? Perhaps Ephram could proposed at the end of season 5 or something.
I would have loved a proposal at the end of season 5. It would have been perfect. We saw how perfectly they fit together, we didn't need to SEE them in their day to day relationship to be convinced that they were meant to be. So yes, just watching them together throughout season 5 and then a proposal at the end of the season would have been awesome.

What about you?
Old 07-02-2018, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Twin, I will certainly let you know my thoughts when I re-watch.

Betty, you were lucky in that respect!!

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 07-02-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Sounds good!
Old 07-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that seeing E/A as a stable couple in season 5 would have been great and they could have ended the series with a proposal. I would have loved that.

I found this survey in another thread and wanted to answer some questions. Sorry if some are repetitive as before.

01) When did you first start watching Everwood?
I believe when season 4 started airing is when I started to get into the show and I was able to watch the finale live. And then I went back and watched the entire series.

02) What made you first start watching?
Ephram/Amy. I just constantly hear people talking about them and how cute they were.

03) Favorite season and why did you love this season so much?
Season 1 of course. It was so original and heartwarming. I loved the mountain feel of the series. I loved the plot with the family moving to Everwood after Julia's death. Obviously EA in season 1 were so great and I loved seeing their story play out. It felt unique and different than other shows.

04) Rank the seasons, your favorite to your least favorite:
1, 4, 3, 2. Now that Ive had to think. Though 4 and 3 are very close for me for different reasons.

05) Favorite character and why do you like this character?
Ephram. He's the main character and I like that he is not a typical jock or hot guy protagonist. He felt like a real teenager to me. I liked his sense of humor too and how smart he was. He was a very different main character imo than what we've seen on tv.

06) Least favorite character and why don't you like this character?
I mean... Madison. For very obvious reasons. Had she not gotten pregnant she might not be my LEAST favorite character but I still would have disliked her a lot. As a person, sure, she wasnt horrible necessarily, but I think sleeping with Ephram was just disgusting and it shouldn't have happened. Had she stuck to her guns and not dated him/slept with him then I would have understood her better. And the whole baby storyline just dragged the series down. Ultimately they didnt even go anywhere with it? He just gave the baby up for adoption and then they essentially dropped the whole thing, so I didnt really see the purpose of it.

07) Favorite storyline of all time is:
Well, the relationship between E/A honestly. But if we are taking ships out of it then I really did love the relationship/rivalry between the doctors andy and harold and watching how they came to respect one another. I sort of wish their "hatred" had lasted just a bit longer and that they carried that storyline further into the series.

08) Least Favorite storyline of all time:
Like I said before, the baby storyline. I also hated Ephram botching his audition and leaving. I didnt like Bright cheating on Hannah.

09) Favorite romantic couple/s and why:
EA of course, for reasons Ive said in basically every thread.

10) Least favorite romantic couple/s and why:
ephram/madison. andy/the married lady he slept with whose name i am forgetting.

11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland?
Just finished my rewatch! It was great!

12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following?
I wanted to see Ephram's son. I wanted EA to be a couple again. I wanted to see andy/nina as a married couple. I wanted to see Delia get more focus.

13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them?
YOU SCREWED UP! Honestly, Everwood had way better quality than the other shows it renewed.

14) Best looking actor?
hmmm. Well, Tommy. I love Paul Wesley. But I also was attracted to Greg. Reid was cute too and I love Chris Pratt now.

15) Best looking actress?
Emily is beautiful. All of the females were super pretty though imo.

16) Are you satisfied with the Series Finale?
Yes, I liked the interactions between the characters. I thought everything for the most part wrapped up nicely.

17) Favorite episode of all time?
That is tough. I have no idea. There are a lot of really good ones and i would have to look at them more specifically before deciding. I did enjoy any episodes that were heavy on E/A though.

18) Most talented actor?
They are all amazing to me. Greg and the guy that plays Harold stand out though.

19) Most talented actress?
Have always loved Emily, so Im biased but I will always say her.

20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say?
Its a very realistic feeling and natural show that doesn't go over the top with acting or storylines. It's super heartwarming and makes you want to root for the characters.

Old 07-06-2018, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I agree that seeing E/A as a stable couple in season 5 would have been great and they could have ended the series with a proposal. I would have loved that.
It would have been awesome.

Quote:
I found this survey in another thread and wanted to answer some questions. Sorry if some are repetitive as before.
No way, keep responding, love your thoughts!

Quote:
I believe when season 4 started airing is when I started to get into the show and I was able to watch the finale live. And then I went back and watched the entire series.
Thankfully you discovered the show.

Quote:
Ephram/Amy. I just constantly hear people talking about them and how cute they were.
Me too. That's why I first started watching. Jerry actually suggested Everwood and mentioned Ephram/Amy. I started watching very early on in the series but without Jerry's suggestion who knows if I ever would have found Everwood.

Quote:
Season 1 of course. It was so original and heartwarming. I loved the mountain feel of the series. I loved the plot with the family moving to Everwood after Julia's death. Obviously EA in season 1 were so great and I loved seeing their story play out. It felt unique and different than other shows.
I think every Everwood fan agrees season 1 stands alone. Just such great storytelling. So true about the mountain feel. The atmosphere added to the magic of Everwood.

Quote:
1, 4, 3, 2. Now that Ive had to think. Though 4 and 3 are very close for me for different reasons.

Ephram. He's the main character and I like that he is not a typical jock or hot guy protagonist. He felt like a real teenager to me. I liked his sense of humor too and how smart he was. He was a very different main character imo than what we've seen on tv.
Ephram was such an original character and Greg played him perfectly. I love how Greg/Ephram got his share of people finding Ephram cute and all... but what I really loved is how it wasn't ultimately about looks or any heartthrob status... people found and loved Greg/Ephram for the unique character. He was adorable on the inside just as much as the outside. I loved this.

Quote:
I mean... Madison. For very obvious reasons. Had she not gotten pregnant she might not be my LEAST favorite character but I still would have disliked her a lot. As a person, sure, she wasnt horrible necessarily, but I think sleeping with Ephram was just disgusting and it shouldn't have happened. Had she stuck to her guns and not dated him/slept with him then I would have understood her better. And the whole baby storyline just dragged the series down. Ultimately they didnt even go anywhere with it? He just gave the baby up for adoption and then they essentially dropped the whole thing, so I didnt really see the purpose of it.
Madison it is, completely agree.

Quote:
Well, the relationship between E/A honestly. But if we are taking ships out of it then I really did love the relationship/rivalry between the doctors andy and harold and watching how they came to respect one another. I sort of wish their "hatred" had lasted just a bit longer and that they carried that storyline further into the series.

Like I said before, the baby storyline. I also hated Ephram botching his audition and leaving. I didnt like Bright cheating on Hannah.

I'm with you. Ephram/Amy for the win, always.

Quote:
Stupid Amanda played by Anne Heche.

Quote:

12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following?
I wanted to see Ephram's son. I wanted EA to be a couple again. I wanted to see andy/nina as a married couple. I wanted to see Delia get more focus.

13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them?
YOU SCREWED UP! Honestly, Everwood had way better quality than the other shows it renewed.
I love the you screwed up answer.

Quote:
14) Best looking actor?
hmmm. Well, Tommy. I love Paul Wesley. But I also was attracted to Greg. Reid was cute too and I love Chris Pratt now.

Yes, I liked the interactions between the characters. I thought everything for the most part wrapped up nicely.

That is tough. I have no idea. There are a lot of really good ones and i would have to look at them more specifically before deciding. I did enjoy any episodes that were heavy on E/A though.

18) Most talented actor?
They are all amazing to me. Greg and the guy that plays Harold stand out though.

20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say?
Its a very realistic feeling and natural show that doesn't go over the top with acting or storylines. It's super heartwarming and makes you want to root for the characters.

Your thoughts are so awesome, you keep bringing me back to the series with your in depth analysis and intellectual/emotional responses. I love it.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I cant remember if it was shortly after I started watching or if I just took the plunge, but the only season I have on dvd is season 1. I think back then none of the others were released. But i remember watching the DVD and just going so quickly through season 1 because I was so obsessed with Ephram and Amy. I need to get the other seasons on dvd some day, but TBH ive lost a bit of interest in buying dvds because I never even watch any of the ones I dot have, I just rewatch online lol.

Quote:
I love the you screwed up answer.

Seriously though, what a dumb mistake. Many networks have made mistakes in canceling shows too soon.

Thank you! I love having discussions about shows I love. Now I'm gonna go through the old comments...

I definitely agree with the perspective on Nina. She should have 100% been the one to break things off with Jake finally. She shouldn't even have gotten as far as packing her house and going to the airport. I mean, that was just too much.

Also now thinking about it, they could have cut out some stuff and instead did a sort of time jump... would others have liked that?
Old 07-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I cant remember if it was shortly after I started watching or if I just took the plunge, but the only season I have on dvd is season 1. I think back then none of the others were released. But i remember watching the DVD and just going so quickly through season 1 because I was so obsessed with Ephram and Amy. I need to get the other seasons on dvd some day, but TBH ive lost a bit of interest in buying dvds because I never even watch any of the ones I dot have, I just rewatch online lol.
You're right... for a long while only season 1 was out on DVD. Ephram/Amy obsession is natural. Amazon still has all four seasons available and the prices vary... sometimes the DVDs are super cheap, other times they are more expensive. But you are right... watching online is convenient too.

Quote:

Seriously though, what a dumb mistake. Many networks have made mistakes in canceling shows too soon.

Thank you! I love having discussions about shows I love. Now I'm gonna go through the old comments...

I definitely agree with the perspective on Nina. She should have 100% been the one to break things off with Jake finally. She shouldn't even have gotten as far as packing her house and going to the airport. I mean, that was just too much.

Also now thinking about it, they could have cut out some stuff and instead did a sort of time jump... would others have liked that?
Love the gif.

Huge/nightmarish mistake! To keep 7th Heaven instead when all the actors didn't even want to come back! Insanity. Dawn lost her job over her lame decisions too so justice was served.

I love having discussions too about shows I love. I'm shocked there's not more people like us out there who love to analyze/embrace. In my mind, just 'watching' a show is the first part of the process... discussing, analyzing, writing up thoughts, sharing with others is almost better than actually watching the show!

I personally would have liked a mini time jump. I remember hearing that Berlanti was considering doing one and had the initial thought of having everyone attend Andy's... funeral. I don't remember the specifics but I do remember he was considering killing off Andy years into the future... I am not sure that would have been such a good idea, however.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

14) Best looking actor?

18) Most talented actor?

Alexa, these answers are exactly like I would answer in every way...except for #14. I honestly couldn't get past Tommy's eyebrows. Between Madison's bucky teeth and Tommy's eyebrows I couldn't decide which was worse!

Now Ephram's looks are not everyone's cup of tea, but I found him gorgeous. I guess it's a combination of his eyes and his personality that made him attractive to me.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt notice Paul's eyebrows but hes definitely gotten more attractive as hes grown up.

I think I watched the last season of 7th heaven too and thought it was decent. Then they brought it back and that next season was awful!

Good God no! Killing Andy would have been horrendous.

Quote:
I love having discussions too about shows I love. I'm shocked there's not more people like us out there who love to analyze/embrace. In my mind, just 'watching' a show is the first part of the process... discussing, analyzing, writing up thoughts, sharing with others is almost better than actually watching the show!
Same! Its too and I wasn't around/the forums werent as big when Everwood was airing. That would have been fun. But to be fair, it wasnt until about 2006 that I really started getting into tv and discussing anyways, thanks to OTH.

Speaking of how great the everwood finale was, what other shows did you guys watch that you really loved the finales? I would have to think about mine. There are only a handful that I felt were truly great and ended how I wanted.

Michelle you asked this at post #22:

Quote:
What was your very favorite scene of the Series Finale?
For me, obviously it was the EA scene because i mean, that was a long ass time coming. We deserved that scene.

But if I had to pick something other than that, honestly, I really enjoyed the Deliah/Andy scene. Those two deserved more moments together and I love that Andy held true to his word and got her the horse. Not to mention I really enjoyed that scene just of the atmosphere of it, being out on the ranch with the mountains in the background. The final season lacked some of the scenery that I loved seeing in the early seasons.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I didnt notice Paul's eyebrows but hes definitely gotten more attractive as hes grown up.

I think I watched the last season of 7th heaven too and thought it was decent. Then they brought it back and that next season was awful!

Good God no! Killing Andy would have been horrendous.

Same! Its too and I wasn't around/the forums werent as big when Everwood was airing. That would have been fun. But to be fair, it wasnt until about 2006 that I really started getting into tv and discussing anyways, thanks to OTH.
Dawson's Creek is what started my journey, around 2004. OTH, immediately I loved Leyton but was afraid given what Creek did with DJ to fully embrace and trust that Leyton wouldn't be destroyed so I stepped back from OTH until I viewed how things played out.

Quote:
Speaking of how great the everwood finale was, what other shows did you guys watch that you really loved the finales? I would have to think about mine. There are only a handful that I felt were truly great and ended how I wanted.
Hmm... I liked Lost, Friends, overall Roswell even if that series in my opinion ended way too quickly.

Quote:
Michelle you asked this at post #22:

For me, obviously it was the EA scene because i mean, that was a long ass time coming. We deserved that scene.

But if I had to pick something other than that, honestly, I really enjoyed the Deliah/Andy scene. Those two deserved more moments together and I love that Andy held true to his word and got her the horse. Not to mention I really enjoyed that scene just of the atmosphere of it, being out on the ranch with the mountains in the background. The final season lacked some of the scenery that I loved seeing in the early seasons.
Oh that Andy/Delia scene was phenomenal. I really think if season 5 would have happened, we would have gotten way more Andy/Delia. It's a shame it didn't happen.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread