Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Did you like anything about Amy/Tommy?
not really Michelle. but the actor Paul Wesley is in Vampire Diaries as Stefan. I love that show.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
not really Michelle. but the actor Paul Wesley is in Vampire Diaries as Stefan. I love that show.
Yeah!

He also had a tiny part in The OC.

What kind of guy is his character in Vampire Diaries?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Yeah!

He also had a tiny part in The OC.

What kind of guy is his character in Vampire Diaries?
another DJo thing. They're eternal soulmates. They broke them up though. Delena is going to happen. He's a vampire who was Elena's bf for three seasons.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

I agree with all of you. Amy did the right thing to come back to her parents and break up with Tommy. He wasn't the ultimate bad guy, but he had issues and he needed to take care of that.

If Amy was truly in loved with him, I might see her trying to help him, the way she was trying with Colin, but I don't think that she loved Tommy. To me he was some kind of rebound boy. She was depressed, she didn't get a long with her parents and that was her answer. I think that this flashback in the penultimate episode showed how she saw him - she was sure that he wouldn't be the one, but she had fun with him (till the drugs incident).

I have to agree though that he didn't pull a gun in her head, she choose the drinks and the alcohol herself, so I wouldn't blame him for everything. She has mind and she could have stopped if she wanted. Ephram, Bright, Harold tried to help her, but she just didn't want to listen. The bad thing was that this story might have more serious consequences.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I agree with all of you. Amy did the right thing to come back to her parents and break up with Tommy. He wasn't the ultimate bad guy, but he had issues and he needed to take care of that.

If Amy was truly in loved with him, I might see her trying to help him, the way she was trying with Colin, but I don't think that she loved Tommy. To me he was some kind of rebound boy. She was depressed, she didn't get a long with her parents and that was her answer. I think that this flashback in the penultimate episode showed how she saw him - she was sure that he wouldn't be the one, but she had fun with him (till the drugs incident).

I have to agree though that he didn't pull a gun in her head, she choose the drinks and the alcohol herself, so I wouldn't blame him for everything. She has mind and she could have stopped if she wanted. Ephram, Bright, Harold tried to help her, but she just didn't want to listen. The bad thing was that this story might have more serious consequences.
I agree with you.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni
Very true. That could have easily been Amy lying on the bed unresponsive if things went differently. And she wouldn't have someone like herself with a dad like Harold who would have helped.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread