Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

***The 2nd Annual Fan Forum Music Video Awards – Round 1 WINNER***

Thank you to

- everyone who entered, great job on your videos, hands down.

- the moderators/judges, I know they had hard time to choose!

- the Graphics Team for the banner. Don't you just love it?

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER!

Pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Congrats Frenchie! Congrats, my friend!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:50 AM
buffyannAlex

youpi
The banner rocks. Thanks to the graphic team for that and I'm really happy I won with this particular video
Thank you a lot for this
Old 06-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Well deserved.

Explain to everyone why you're happy you won with this particular video?

And for anyone who hasn't seen this video, please check it out, it's certainly worth viewing.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:42 AM
buffyannAlex

don't you love to put me on the spot.
This is not my best video, but this is my best for Everwood so I'm glad I won.
It's also for sure special to me as I made this one a little after the show's end and I can say all the history of the couple resonated in that vid, I put all my love for the couple in it so thank you a lot
Old 06-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Congratulations on the win.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
don't you love to put me on the spot.
Of course, always, it's what I do.

Quote:
This is not my best video,
Scary thought, people, since it's so damn good.

Quote:
but this is my best for Everwood so I'm glad I won.
It's also for sure special to me as I made this one a little after the show's end and I can say all the history of the couple resonated in that vid, I put all my love for the couple in it so thank you a lot
Awesome, completely and totally awesome.

Your feelings about this video are certainly demonstrated as you tune in and instantly become transfixed with its greatness. It touches your heart and the other unique thing is you can see and feel how much care you put into it, so you get a perfect sense of how passionate you were while constructing it. It wasn't just your outstanding technical talent being demonstrated, it was also being able to see and feel how passionate you were about what you were displaying, your confidence and feelings came out in abundance and that's what works so tremendously in this video. We believe how much YOU believe in what you're showing and that's an amazing thing and priceless piece to this video, no doubt.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-20-2007 at 09:19 PM
Old 06-21-2007, 08:18 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by my favorite person in the american continent (View Post)
Of course, always, it's what I do.
You're the sweetest.

Quote:
Your feelings about this video are certainly demonstrated as you tune in and instantly become transfixed with its greatness.
Only you could say that like that but thanks for the words
One thing awesome about the FF music awards is that it's not so much about the vidding tiself, it's about how people felt with your work, did they enjoy or love it. and that's a great reward to hear that
so thanks to you, alan, everyone for the words
Old 06-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

You're right there. I judged the Instant Star and Battlestar Galactica vids, and I definitely factored how I felt watching the videos into my overall decision.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by My favorite person on the European continent
One thing awesome about the FF music awards is that it's not so much about the vidding tiself, it's about how people felt with your work, did they enjoy or love it. and that's a great reward to hear that
so thanks to you, alan, everyone for the words
Exactly. You're right on there. Although speaking of the vidding itself, you're top notch and you know it.

I didn't even tell you this amazingly (well maybe not since I'm clueless and forgetful LOL) but my friend, Katie watched this video and was blown away big time. It moved her. She only watched the show sporadically over the years but mentioned how she never felt that moved while viewing the show like she did while watching your video. But then again she wasn't tuning in closely enough whenever she did watch episodes to my intense frustration but that's another story all together.

But no for real, she was intrigued and felt emotion while viewing your video and not only that, she wants to start watching the series from beginning to end now. She stated she knew how much you personally loved vidding because it translated so nicely on the screen.

Totally about feelings, how the audience feels, how we know you felt while making it. Understanding how technically sound it was due to your talent was the icing on the cake.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-22-2007 at 07:13 PM
Old 07-05-2007, 05:42 AM
buffyannAlex

I forgot to reply to that and to thank you for the words . It means a lot and cool about Katie wanting to watch the show, good deal
I love vidding so much, it's cool to know people enjoy your work

I think it's time to untop the thread now
Reply   Post New Thread