Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2005, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Travis and Max's history?

I thought Travis was taken in my the elder David Carver and taught English and such.

Then in one episode, Michael and Travis were talking and Travis said "Your sister and I arent dating anymore." So must be Travis knew the Dowlings while knowing the Carvers?

Just wondered about that.....
Old 01-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Extreme Fan

I was wondering about that myself. You got the impression that there was a lot of history between Max and Travis but you never actually got the full story. I assume it was something they would have dug into if it hadn't gotten cancelled
Old 01-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wanted to see some action between these two. I think they had more chemistry between them then David and Max. Darn...my dream cut shot by yet another cancellation.
Old 01-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Mhmm... they were very sketchy about that. It was implied often times that they'd had a relationship, but it also seemed that it had never been that...deep.

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew them both at the same time... he's a tricky little weasel

They could've gotten a really great story out of that...
Old 01-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think they ever had a relationship, Max doesn't like him enough for that. They probably just had sex. It is a little weird that he was working for Colin long before they ever found out he was. It's possible he was deceiving the Carvers from the beginning.
Old 01-24-2005, 10:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Maybe a fling. Definitely not some great romance, it could have been though.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 01-29-2005, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

I actually think that they may have dated for awhile just not seriously. I think there was much more to this relationship then we know and it bothers me that just when I wast starting to get into them, the show was cancelled. I'm still so curious about them. I agree that they had great chemistry and now anybody is better than David in my book, including Travis.

Lisa