Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2004, 05:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That, I believe is from Parity of Season 1. The only other episode they kissed in was Remnants in Season 3.
Thank you so much
icon credit: me
DJ_fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 06:00 AM
Banned

No problem.

I watched Parity and So it Begins last night. I forgot how much I loved Swill. They were my first ship with Alias. Though I am quite a shipper whore.
Yoda-Mira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LiL_Starzz
Melissa can vouch for me since I remember she was like an old school TC.
Dude, I'm old school. True, but still funny.

Yes, that's where the name came from. And correction. Syd and Will kissed in three episodes. The first kiss was during the first season, episode 3 "Parity." The second one wasn't totally reciprocal, because Will kissed Syd in the fourth episode "Broken Heart." She pulled away.
And then there was "Remnants".

Trust me, I've been staring at screencaps for ages now. I'm in the process of moving the site to a new server and while I'm doing it, I'm rehauling the image gallery. Mostly to replace all of the Alias screencaps with dvd caps. I'm also including other characters because I just have so many caps, why not add them? I think it's fairly obvious when going through my galleries, though, that I'm a TC through and through.

Oh, and the other question....about why Bradley didn't return. It mostly has to do with the fact that Will wasn't given a whole lot to do. Bradley still loves the show he just didn't want to be a peripheral character. I also want to state that this isn't a statement from the man himself, but more from things I have heard or read. And my "hearing" usually tends to be a lot closer to the truth than what others hear.
*Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Syd/Will centric scenes and caps are always great.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Got bored making caps. Decided to use some:

800x600 // 1024x768
Old 07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Melissa
Got bored making caps. Decided to use some:

800x600 // 1024x768
WOW!That's awesome,it's on my desktop now
icon credit: me
DJ_fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Banned

Mel I totally forgot about that other one in S1. Love the desktops.

Can I request some Swill caps from that scene where Will tells Syd he "just" loves her. I believe it was Rendevouz.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda-Mira
Mel I totally forgot about that other one in S1. Love the desktops.

Can I request some Swill caps from that scene where Will tells Syd he "just" loves her. I believe it was Rendevouz.
Yes, it was "Rendezvous". I'll try to get those caps done tomorrow. I just need to finish making caps for the disc that is currently in the player and then I'll pull out the season one dvds.

Any other requests? I'll have them all done soon enough, but I will take requests into consideration and get those caps done first.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Banned

BTW, if you guys haven't checked out the newest issue of the Alias mag - you should. It has an exclusive interview with Bradley and he talks about Swill quite a bit!
Old 07-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda-Mira
BTW, if you guys haven't checked out the newest issue of the Alias mag - you should. It has an exclusive interview with Bradley and he talks about Swill quite a bit!
Isn't it fabulous?! I love Bradley interviews. I had to laugh at the "Witness Protection" fact sheet. Looks like the bio page on my site.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:49 AM
Banned

I got the feeling that Greg Grunberg wasn't a big Swill fan. I can't wait to see his new show. The more Weiss the merrier. I'm hoping sometime in the future we get to see Will again. Maybe Syd could call him up or something.
Old 10-31-2004, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, I was such a Will/Syd fan. I thought their friendship was adorable and I loved the fact that Syd had someone to lean on. Someone who knew her before they knew the truth about her.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss will. I just started watching alias recently and loved the relationship they had. There friendship was so great. Te best part for me on season three (besides seeing alot of sark in the episodes, the guy is so hot) is seeing will come back for a episode. I wish that he would come back for one more.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 04:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Everyone!! I'm a huge Will/Syd shippers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa
Awww...the thread was lost again?! How many times does that make now?

Anyway, I really miss Bradley on the show. I'm still not sure how I feel about this entire past season, other than the one episode that had Will back. But Will was my main reason for loving the show. Especially scenes with Syd and Will.

By the way, here's the banner we were using.

Aww I love your banner, that is so cute!! Although I love Alias, even now without Will, I still think it was far better when he was on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSSSarah
Will and Syd are my main ship in Alias. I loved their relationship. (platonic... or not-so-platonic) I think it was a grounding factor in the show. That's what really drew me to Alias: Syd could kick butt during the day, then come home and have a "normal" life with her friends. Man, I miss that.

That is exactly how I feel!! I miss the Secret spy by day, regular life by night Alias. I really wish they hadn't shut down the SD-6 line as quickly as they did. I think it still could have had a good quality to it even if she had stayed working there and for the CIA. Especially with the Rambalidi mystery, keeping the storyline interesting!!

Just in general I really miss Sydney having a life outside of work, this year especially, is almost all about the CIA!! And to me I enjoyed just the humor and fun Will and even Francie added to the show and plotline. But I guess there is no use crying over what is already gone. But I do miss it.

Claire:"Today I realized I really like Charlie. There's something about him that's so adorable and sweet."
Spike:"Everynight I save you."
Nip/Tuck:"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are."
Jeanene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 05:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanene
That is exactly how I feel!! I miss the Secret spy by day, regular life by night Alias. Just in general I really miss Sydney having a life outside of work.
ITA! Syd having a the spy life and then coming home to her life with Will & Francie added something special to the show!

as soon as I saw Syd & Will together in the pilot I thought that would be the cutest couple ever but then Danny proposed so that kinda put a damper on that. S/V are my main ship but S/W are #2 and soo cute together even if they are just "friends"
Reply   Post New Thread