Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2003, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Laters Abby! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erm. Didn't like Sloane's *attachment to Jack in the finale [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Uh. You mean the Ho!Yay that was practically filling up the room. Creepy. Really creepy.
Old 06-18-2003, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Erwwwww. [runs away]

::thinks of Jack & Irina ::

::and Sloane & Luke:: Uh, not now. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2003, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Oh lord. We can never escape Sluk..
Old 06-18-2003, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

I'd VERY much rather Sluk than Slack. Heeeee
Old 06-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

[bump]

LOVE Jack in Salvation. Gotta be one of the best J/S eps. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 06-26-2003, 01:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Laters Abby! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Erm. Didn't like Sloane's *attachment to Jack in the finale [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I didn't like that either. I wonder what Sloane is up too and if Jack went after him when Syd disappeared
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 07-01-2003, 02:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I meant to post this last week, but I forgot. I was flipping through the channels last weekend, and I landed on CTV (Canadian channel) and I heard VG's voice and I was like "Spy Daddyyyyy!" and then the oddest thing in the world happened -- he appeared on the screen, with his head shaved. I just stared at my screen, not really knowing what to make of it [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2003, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

I thing my favourite Jack ep is Passage 1 and 2 ugh he is just so great yeah... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jesse
Old 07-02-2003, 06:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Over at the OzPimp thread, I made them put this pic in the dictionary under Sexiest Spydaddy...

I'm so proud that there is an appreciation thread...

I make the others worship him too... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Although it is still Varty all the way...but Victor can join in. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 07-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Riss - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Varty all the way of course but I love VG too. Great actor.

Btw, we just got Indicator here. All I can say is wow. Amazing episode. I felt bad for Syd. I love the Syd/Jack interaction
Old 07-03-2003, 04:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne:
<STRONG>Riss - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Varty all the way of course but I love VG too. Great actor.

Btw, we just got Indicator here. All I can say is wow. Amazing episode. I felt bad for Syd. I love the Syd/Jack interaction</STRONG>
At least you've had indicator air.... we haven't had season two yet... and they have the coming soon ads, but still nothing... we're hoping though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Of course you [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] VG! Who doesn't? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You'd be crazy not to [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 07-03-2003, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]~*Riss*~ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>

At least you've had indicator air.... we haven't had season two yet... and they have the coming soon ads, but still nothing... we're hoping though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Of course you [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] VG! Who doesn't? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] You'd be crazy not to [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] him [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Awww. We've been through bad stuff for the past months too. They aired Alias in a dubbed version here. Good thing they decided to air it in English. Hope you'll get s2 soon. Have you seen some eps? (download it or something)
Old 07-04-2003, 01:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Awww. We've been through bad stuff for the past months too. They aired Alias in a dubbed version here. Good thing they decided to air it in English. Hope you'll get s2 soon. Have you seen some eps? (download it or something)</STRONG>
Yeah I have almost the entire season of season two downloaded... I'm 60% into The Getaway and only 16 % into Passage Part 2. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can't wait for them to screen on tv though... I have all these tapes ready for the new season... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]~*Riss*~ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:
<STRONG>

Yeah I have almost the entire season of season two downloaded... I'm 60% into The Getaway and only 16 % into Passage Part 2. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I can't wait for them to screen on tv though... I have all these tapes ready for the new season... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Nikki - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't d/l eps because I'm using a very slow connection here. Ooh, I've seen The Getaway and Phase One. Awesome epsides. I love Jack in The Getaway. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Of course, the S/V scenes too. Btw, thanks for posting here. Seems we are the only ones here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Stephy went away so I'm lonely. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, I love the S/V art you made. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have some Alias stuff on my site but it's down at the moment.
Old 07-04-2003, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Nikki - [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can't d/l eps because I'm using a very slow connection here. Ooh, I've seen The Getaway and Phase One. Awesome epsides. I love Jack in The Getaway. [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Of course, the S/V scenes too. Btw, thanks for posting here. Seems we are the only ones here. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Stephy went away so I'm lonely. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh, I love the S/V art you made. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have some Alias stuff on my site but it's down at the moment.</STRONG>
Abby: I don't mind if it is just us here... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm branching out...meeting new people AND feeding an obssession... wait... maybe that's not such a good thing... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm glad you liked it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That was my second go...so i thought that was ok for a second go... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But I still have much to learn. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread