Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2006, 02:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Awww those pictures are just adorable. I just keep remembering the relationship they used to have back at the start of Season 1. So cold to each other.. so distant. And look how far they've come at the end of Season 5.
Dalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Syd/Jack. The finale was incredible with all of the flashbacks. It was amazing to see how far that they had come. It's interesting because in the beginning of the series, she hated her dad and had her mom on a pedestal. In the end, it was the opposite.

The flashbacks show how much he truly cared for her back then even when he didn't know how to express it correctly. As bad as the whole SD-6 experience was for them, I think it helped their relationship.

Merri
Bluephoenix70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

I thought these scenes were amazing, the heart and soul of the relationship between Jack and Sydney.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Awwww those pictures just make me tear up inside Their relationship was (is) one of the fundamentals of the show, and is exactly what made it the way it is.
Dalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I completely agree. One thing that the fans always knew about Alias was that nothing was ever as it seemed. In the first season, you thought that Sydney's mom was the wonderful person and her dad was evil. However, her mom used her to achieve power while her dad always had her best interests in mind.

Merri
Bluephoenix70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I always enjoyed the ambiguity of their relationship, and how in the early part of Alias, S1 and S2, there were moments when you had all of these questions about Jack, and is he really the good guy we all want him to be...but then you had the awesome S3 moment, when Sydney came to the fed. prison to see her father...and yes, one of my favorite lines of all time was delivered by Jack Bristow...which proved how much he loved her..."Michael Vaughn is just a boy who was never good enough for you!"

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
New Fan

The Syd/Jack dynamic was one of the best father-daughter relationships I have ever seen on tv. To honor these actors and their characters I made sort of a tribute video. It's a sweet and sad father-daughter video with spoilers from the series finale. The song is called Bicycle Tricycle, music by Rosie Thomas. Visit 15wild-decembers.com to download.
FizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider
I always enjoyed the ambiguity of their relationship, and how in the early part of Alias, S1 and S2, there were moments when you had all of these questions about Jack, and is he really the good guy we all want him to be...but then you had the awesome S3 moment, when Sydney came to the fed. prison to see her father...and yes, one of my favorite lines of all time was delivered by Jack Bristow...which proved how much he loved her..."Michael Vaughn is just a boy who was never good enough for you!"
Alex
I LOVE that line!
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
sweetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:02 AM
New Fan

I adore the relationship between Jack and Sydney. He loves her so much and - despite everything she says to him - she loves him too and is always the one she turns to for help. They have better chemistry than anyone on the series and they're so cute
Tasha245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I love the pics you posted of young Syd with Jack
Old 11-29-2006, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was just watching the series finale and I just have to say how much I love the final scenes with Syd and Jack. You can just see how much their relationship has grown from the pilot.
Old 11-30-2006, 10:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I just noticed that the young girl's hair is much longer in the first picture, than in the next two pictures.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is I never noticed that
Old 11-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I hadn't noticed that either.

I've been rewatching the first season for our discussion her at ff and I just love the first season with Syd and Jack.... we start off thinking he's such a bad guy, but we slowly get to see the reasons behind his actions....
Old 12-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I remember thinking that Jack was bad in the first season and then you realize everything he ever did was to protect Syd