Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Season 4 Countdown Thread: Because Season 4 is within our grasp!

Alright, I decided to start this thread because they're starting to play season 4 promos on ABC and we need a thread to speed up the time between now and season 4. Here are a few topic we can discuss.
1. The Promo. How do you like it? What intrigues you most about it?
2. Season 4: What are you looking forward to in season 4 (no spoilers please)
3. Sydney and Vaughn: Good or bad?
4: Return of the Supervillians: What bad guy are you looking forward to most?
5. Season 4 is finally here...enough said.
6. The new time, is Wednesday at 9 better or worse?
7. Anything else you want to talk about is free game.

I'll try to find some promo. pictures and things like that but please, everyone come on and post. We've finally got somethign to look forward to.

Found a few pictures of the season 4 Promo. I hope you guys enjoy them:

Last edited by TheAngel; 11-25-2004 at 06:51 PM
TheAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

I've never watched Alias at all, I know it was on at 9pm on Sundays, right...but now ABC has Deseperate Housewives...so they've moved Alias to 9pm on Wednesday night?

When does this season4 start again...I mean the actual date

'lex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 12:59 AM
Supreme Fan

January 5th, a 2 hour premere!!!Woooo, the last 2 hour Alias was awesome so I hope this one will be too....you have to watch it. You'll love it. Trust me.
Old 11-26-2004, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

I cannot freaking wait for this show to come back.
Old 11-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAngel
January 5th, a 2 hour premere!!!Woooo, the last 2 hour Alias was awesome so I hope this one will be too....you have to watch it. You'll love it. Trust me.
Thanks for the information. I'll definitely watch it

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 02:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Alright...come on people. How about some more activity here? I know we're all excited about it.
Old 11-26-2004, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for the new season. The promo has me psyched .. Is it January 5th yet?

And a 2 hour premiere? How freakin' awesome is that?
Old 11-27-2004, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

TheAngel Thanks for getting this thread started. Great idea!

I am so excited about Season 4. From the promo it looks like there will be some great Syd/Vaughn moments. I had thought they might spend some time and several episdoed trying to get over the pain of the last year... Vaughn being married, etc. However, from the promos, it doesn't look that way

Perhaps this thread isn't too active because we have other threads that discuss some of the items you've listed here... the Promo.... Syd/Vaughn.... time change, etc. However, this thread pulls all those ideas together...

And, as the season draws nearer, I'm sure it'll be a happening place

You haven't answered your own questions or discussion topics. What do you think about those? (Just to keep the conversation going)

Carol
Old 11-28-2004, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Re: Season 4 Countdown Thread: Because Season 4 is within our grasp!

Quote:
Originally posted by TheAngel
4: Return of the Supervillians: What bad guy are you looking forward to most?
JJ mentionned lately that the show worked best when SD-6 was "alive" - and he wants something like it for the new season! I'm holding out for the return of the Alliance, no matter how big of a plot hole that'd be.

because S3 without a believable big bad was utterly...bad. The 'covenant' just didn't cut it, heh. Going undercover - long term - would be amazing. Double agents! Handlers! Moles!
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm very excited about season 4. My friend and I were discussing it the other day and how much we missed it. Moving it to Wednesday's was a surprise, but since nothing is really on Wednesday's maybe the change will work in Alias's favor.

I think the reworking of the show is good. Having clear cut villians whether it's Sloan or if it's Jack is easier for the audience to follow. I like the idea of Syd/Vaughn being together again. They'll have their problems of course, but they work extremely well as a team so I don't see any problems there. Going back to season one's formula of Sydney being on a different mission every week and having one big bad guy to go after seemed to work the most. And I have to say that season one had me hooked to the show probably more than the other seasons.

So yes, ABC start running the Alias promo much more! I loved it by the way, good song and all the clips flowed into it very well.

That's my 2 cents worth.

Marice
Harry/Ginny
Hermione/Ron
Lady Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I like the idea of double agents too. I miss those days.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:00 AM
Banned

1. The Promo. How do you like it? I loved it. Very well put together. What intrigues you most about it? The new costumes. I'm just excited to have it back.
2. Season 4: What are you looking forward to in season 4? I dont know. I don't read spoilers so I have no idea whats going on. Looking forward to Jack and Syd and I'm hoping that Lauren will come back.
3. Sydney and Vaughn: Good or bad? Bad. The moment has passed.
4: Return of the Supervillians: What bad guy are you looking forward to most? LAUREN!
5. The new time, is Wednesday at 9 better or worse? I love it. Wednesday nights will never be the same.
Yoda-Mira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 02:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Alright, then I'll answer my own questions to keep the topic rolling. Also, as more promos are released I'll try to keep updated pictures. They should be releasing a season 4 series of promo cast pics soon. I'll get them and post them when they come out...anyway.

1. The Promo: Loved it, although I haven't seen all of it. I was sitting on my computer and heard music from the TV. Then I heard a voice that sounded familiar and I ran to see who it was. I caught most of it. "Let's take it slow" YEAH RIGHT!
2. Season 4: I'm looking to the return of the real Sydney we all knew and loved. Last year she was just so torn and depressed. Sure, in the 1st season she was torn about her feelings for Vaughn...but still, it wasn't the same. They need to lighten it up...and this season I think JJ's going to do good with that.
3. Sydney and Vaughn: Good, I love them, although it's going to be strange knowing that Jen and Michael had a relationship in real life and broke up...but I still think they have great chemistry.
4. Supervillians: The Conevant was a cool idea, if they can expand it...rocking supervillian.
5. New Time Slot...awesome...not having it on Sunday means I can put off my homework until even later.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Also hoping they don't screw up the Jack/Syd relationship. They already ruined things with the Sloane/Irina=Nadia affair. And J/S is the only spyfam left.

I also hope Lauren stays very, very, very dead. And according to some sources it'll be that way.

Not sure about Nadia.
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

I like when Jack and Syd have their complications but I like it even more when they are united as a family..

I wonder what his secret was though. Now that the premiere is so close, it's all I have been wondering about.
Reply   Post New Thread