Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 01:43 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Thanks for the caps! The captions are hilarious!
How it keeps on despite you and it frightens you
Cause you’re barely alive
- rilo kiley
Old 01-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Foreplay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And I hate hate hate david's new girlfriend. What a skanky ho. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 03:35 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, c'mon Leesh... She looks perfectly nice. We don't have to go all fangirl on her just cause she's got a hunky boyfriend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And seriously... SO HUNKY. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] My god... That picture... I could just... lick him from head to toe! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Lord...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci

PS I know this isn't much of a post, but I'm busy making fanart, and I figured that you guys would rather I go finish it than hang around here and goo and gush about a bunch of things y'all are already thinking. -Like Syd! Sark! Hand in lap! Children! Moving on! AGGGHHHH!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ya know. Stuff like that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

David. Is. A. God. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Cecilia, I want to lick him too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I shall refrain from calling his girlfriend names although Id give anything to be her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The only remotely Sarkney caps I could find:

And made these too:

Sarkney sure motivates me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-19-2004, 08:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cecilia:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, c'mon Leesh... She looks perfectly nice. We don't have to go all fangirl on her just cause she's got a hunky boyfriend. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Ceci, you are a better person than I. I don't care if she's a nice person. She'll be a skank as long as she's with him!!!!

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited BooRadley ]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Total Fan

Hey, I'm a new Sarkney fan. I snagged a few avies from the first post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya
Old 01-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Im watching the epi tonight I sooo cant wait!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Btw... have you heard that there is going to be an Alias convention in London this july? And David Anders is going to be there! I dont know were are you all from, but Im from Europe and Im sooo gonna be there! I hope to get to meet him in person!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 01-19-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda-Mira:
<STRONG>My God. I'm still reeling from the Sydney groping with knife action. Can't stop thinking dirty thoughts. You know she was trying not to smile! She felt so in control and she loved it. Sark wasn't objecting either. My God I love this show.

I'm now loving Lauren. </STRONG>
OMG EEEEEE! I am so happy. Now I wish I would have stayed in and watched it instead of partying. I figured since I didn't have to work my first job today, I would go out [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It would have been more fun to stay in and taunt Nat [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh my Sarkney goodness. I had to rewind that scene [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I know they both liked it.

oh and the S/V stuff wasn't bad tonight either. I enjoyed this episode so much [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 01-19-2004, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RhienElleth:
<STRONG>Help! I missed the first fifteen minutes of the ep tonight! Who is Lauren working for?</STRONG>
Lauren is working for the Covenent

and OMG I love those avatars! I can't see the caps. And no way I am not a fan of his new GF either

Welcome *Krissy* [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 01-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard:
<STRONG>
Argghhh!!! You guys talking about it is making me weak!

I think I'm going to go until after I've seen it. I don't want to be accidentally spoiled after all the North Americans have seen it [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

*runs away from thread screaming*</STRONG>

I feel your pain LOL... I guess it's a good thing I hadn't been by lately before the episode aired... I would have been crawling under the table again.

Glad I had no idea what was gonna happen. I LOVED that scene, and not knowing about it made it more fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley:
<STRONG>Love the new title! Loved the knife and future children reference! Loved that DA got to use his normal 'just an American boy from Oregon' accent! And loved finding out that Lauren is NOT working for Sark!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] My fears about Lark were assuaged a bit.
</STRONG>
Oh, I so totally agree with everything you said! It was fun to hear his real accent (or at least something that was a bit closer to how he really talks!)
Glad also to hear that Sark had no clue about Lauren. I wondered about that.
I'm still trying to figure out how she can be a politician's daughter and get all wrapped in this Covenant business... Will be fun to see how that goes...

Thanks to all those who posted caps and pics! Fun to look at, and oooh, before I forget...

*sniff sniff* has anyone found the Sark Diaries link yet? I'd REALLY appreciate it!
[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TeddyBehr Angel:
<STRONG>Why do us Sarkney constantly resort to violence? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Because its fun [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Especially against Vaughn [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Atti's Angel:
<STRONG>It would have been more fun to stay in and taunt Nat [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG> </STRONG>
!!!!!!!
I love it!!!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *Shannon*:
<STRONG>Yay, what a great Sarkney moment. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Awesome!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] To us a 'moment' is Syd threatening Sark's....crotch....

Sorry I couldn't make it for the after ep squee-athon Ceci, but my stupid computer crapped out when I had downloaded 60MB and I had to start all over again [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I didn't actually finish downloading the ep until 1:15am [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think I pretty much jinxed it when I made plans [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thoughts about ep:
- Too much S/V crap. Bored me out of my brain. I was on the verge of sleep watching the ep let alone having to sit through that [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

- Too many close-ups on Jacks wound. Ew. I had to avert my eyes. Yes there were only a couple, but a couple is a couple too many.

- David!Real!Accent!Sark [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Now that ruled. When I heard the first little bit I was thinking 'Wow DA's accent has really slipped!' Then I realised he was doing it on purpose [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Does anyone know if that was his real accent, or if he was enhancing it a bit, because it didn't sound like his real accent, it definately sounded stronger.

Now unless I'm amazingly mistaken, I could have sworn I heard him 'slip' into Sark's accent at the end a bit. Now that is classy.

- The second I heard someone from the Covenant was trying to get to the CIA I immediately thought "Sark!" But then it wasn't. And I was sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

- Vaughn got beat up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Ahhhh...good times [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Pity we didn't see more of it though. And also, now all of a sudden Vaughn knows how to fly and plane and avoid missiles? Yeah, right [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Now about the Invasion Of Personal Space. When she first pulled that knife on him, my mouth dropped open and I pointed accusingly at the TV for about a minute. Then I was thinking, "Sydney! Don't impede the source of your future happiness!" [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

All in all, an OK ep, but thankfully this 2 minutes of screentime thing is going to end soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard:
<STRONG>"Sydney! Don't impede the source of your future happiness!" [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] </STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

That was a priceless moment. The look on his face [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue35:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

That was a priceless moment. The look on his face [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! He was like "What the ***** are you doing, woman!!!"

P.S. Ceci, last night was not enough to make me change my sig. Too little, too late (maybe I shouldn't use the word little in reference to Sark's crotch [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ).
Old 01-19-2004, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, don't want to insult the guy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I think that is only the second time we see a genuine full out expression on Sark's face
Old 01-19-2004, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, you know what I just realized? Yesterday's ep was #12. That means #13 is next!!! Well, it's a repeat next week, but hopefully the week after we'll get to see the huge helping of yummy Sark goodness that JJ promised! And if he reneges on his promise I'll just have to break JJ's legs.