Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 06:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Iīm a big Sark /Sydney fan, so I donīt know why I hadnīt been here before! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I soo canīt wait for new epis! Iīm from Spain and they havenīt even aired the complete firts season here, so I have to download it from the internet.

Luckily this week I have finally been able to see the first 10 epis of season 3. Has it aired there some new epi? The last I saw was the Will epi, when Sydney knoks Sark out in that fashion hotel!

Life as Mia
Old 01-11-2004, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by MichaelVartanIsSexy:
<STRONG>
Sarah I loved those icons!! They were awsome! Espcially the Sark ones [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Marianne- Wow, the DVDs are coming out for you guys? That's great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*~mia~*~:
<STRONG>Hey everyone!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Iīm a big Sark /Sydney fan, so I donīt know why I hadnīt been here before! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I soo canīt wait for new epis! Iīm from Spain and they havenīt even aired the complete firts season here, so I have to download it from the internet.

Luckily this week I have finally been able to see the first 10 epis of season 3. Has it aired there some new epi? The last I saw was the Will epi, when Sydney knoks Sark out in that fashion hotel!</STRONG>
Welcome to the Sarkney thread Mia! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] So great that you managed to watch the S/S scenes in Season 3. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee â™Ĩ jeong gu won
âĨ Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-11-2004, 08:11 AM
New Fan

Zira I realized that after I made it. Sorry about that. My computer crashed a couple days ago so I've had no time to update it and fix that. I will soon though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Ashley
Old 01-11-2004, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jengarnerfan:
<STRONG>True..where's Ceci? I miss her.

New layout up at destined the old one gave me the buggins.

Omg! Nat you saw Evanscence? That's so cool! Did they play my immortal?</STRONG>
I love the colors in the new layout, and of course love the images....how can I not they are together in them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ashley, really nice fanart site you have.

Anyone know where to get really good images of our fav couple seperate or apart other than alias media?
Old 01-11-2004, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by charmingjen:
<STRONG>
Anyone know where to get really good images of our fav couple seperate or apart other than alias media?</STRONG>
You could try davidanders.com. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They aren't that good, but it's the only other site with Sarkney caps. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

And guys, my sis (a non-Sarkney BTW) found this site with great
Sarkney art. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee â™Ĩ jeong gu won
âĨ Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-11-2004, 09:07 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]*Marianne*
TeddyBehr Angel Hm I donīt really remember but I think the first thread I checked out was the Sark one and then it was this one

That's cool. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Nat
I see Ceci's nowhere to be seen...how are Angel and I supposed to stalk her!?!

I know, I was wondering the same thing [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm mean come on, Ceci you can't make that hard for us... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well, I must be off for a little while... Spying stuff and all. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

Angel [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

[ 01-11-2004: Message edited TeddyBehr Angel ]

Oh yeah, O officer I'm looking for this watcher, she was following this guy who lives forever and now she's disappeared. ~ Joe Dawson

>>--398-->
Old 01-11-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Leesh
*twirls* The new Destined layout rocks my socks. Love the blue tones, as well as the art. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Ashley! Ooh, I heart your art site, 'tis pretty!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] welcome Mia! I'm Steph.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sarah
Nicola is thee masta [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Nat
Sark doesn't have to kill someone with good tickets, he could just maim them
But killing's fun too! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Let's just say Vaughn has the tickets. *whisper* killkillkill.

I would, but I won't for two reasons:
1. Lazyness. Like I could be bothered to write stuff in it. I've gone 6 months at a time without writing in my diary
2. I'm not even remotely interesting. My life basically consists of an amazingly boring job, and sleeping

Hah. I'm the same. Prolly 99% of my posts are GIPs (gratuitous icon posts), nonsense, TV rambling, online stuff..and you generally find whatever entry to write.

So it was probably like 50 minutes I suppose
Eep. Well, you saw them, so 'tis all good.

I know! Did you read my big sarcastic rant at the spoiler board? I mean come on! Quite possibly the lamest, most predictable outcome in TV history
I didn't..[no, that is not yet another way to procrastinate..*groan*].

But it is the lamest, most predictable outcome. JJ was at an impasse. Somehow the SVR has to be pleased all the time..Pfft!
Anyway. Hoping he can spin this to look better, but frankly? Blaaaaaaaaah.
&lt;--- Awaiting Sark's new plot (betterbeone) & Katya's episodes.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Ashley [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Quote:
<STRONG>Hey everyone!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Wopw it is world domination for the Sarkney's [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img], Welcome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

OMG Destined has my fave Sarkney scene up [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love it!

and I just went to Reject Reality, and I always used to get my WP's of Lex and Lana from her. She rocks.

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 01-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~-Sarah-~:
<STRONG>

You could try davidanders.com. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] They aren't that good, but it's the only other site with Sarkney caps. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sarkney art. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ok, well thanks though! hehe..... Yeah I love that site, I think she also runs Bored Now, which is a fanart board....

We can always talk about which songs remind us of Sarkney...I have no clue though where to start [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 02:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

This is soo cool... I know so many people who say Iīm crazy because Sark /Sydney will never happen!

This thread is like being home with real family who understands me!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So, you guys get to see a new epi tonight right?

I will have to wait till next week to see it...

Thanks for the welcome everyone!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 01-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've been a Guardian Angel since before the show even started and am now advocating Lark... but I have to admit that I've always had a soft spot for Sarkney. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Just wanted to pop by and say that the fanarts on the first page of the thread are beautiful. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Bryana
Old 01-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>This is soo cool... I know so many people who say Iīm crazy because Sark /Sydney will never happen!

This thread is like being home with real family who understands me!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Aww [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]. This thread is kind of like a crazy online family =) I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it.

Oh dear lord. I found a new article which was around season three episode four air:

Quote:
SFW: Are you a little jealous that Michael Vartan gets all the good scenes with her?

Anders: I've had some pretty good stuff with her, actually. The limited scenes I've had, I've had some good stuff. But I mean, of course, they have the best.

SFW: There was sort of an implied connection between Sark and Sydney last season

Anders: That was sort of implied, yes. It comes to a head.
And then...

Quote:
Anders: Yeah, that always comes up. Me and Marsters. And I'm friends with Nick Brendon [Buffy's Xander], and I've always wanted to meet Marsters and battle. He's got a different accent on that show, though, and it's much easier to do.

SFW: I see you have short hair now, too.

Anders: It's a whole new Sark. I've heard that some female fans have expressed a disinterest in my hair, but I dig it. It was J.J.'s brainchild.
Thud. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Anders.
Old 01-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Jen congrats on 500!. Got a question for you, are you the same Jen with Devoted to The O.C.
Quote:
<STRONG>This is soo cool... I know so many people who say Iīm crazy because Sark /Sydney will never happen!

This thread is like being home with real family who understands me!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mother thinks I am crazy, but she understands my way of thinking with ships. I almost converted her to a Lex/Lana fan, but lost her to Clark/Lana somewhere along the way. She is an S/V fan, but again I am still working on that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. My co worker also thinks I am crazy, but I have convince my roommate jimmy that Sarkney rocks [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and yeah we get the new eppy tonight, can't wait.

I saw that next sunday my boss has me scheduled to work till 8 Pm which means I would miss the first 15 to 20 minutes of Alias. I said I have to be off by 7 because I volenteer at the hospital working with the sick children. John, my Alias buddy said I was so full of ***** [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Quote:
Originally posted by fallfromgrace:
<STRONG>but I have to admit that I've always had a soft spot for Sarkney. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Bryana</STRONG>
woowho! Keep looking at the fan arts, the transformation will be painless [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
<STRONG>

Thud. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Anders.</STRONG>
hehe me too

[img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Hello, been a while since we were both on at the same time!

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 01-11-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Omg! Nat you saw Evanscence? That's so cool! Did they play my immortal?</STRONG>
Yes [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They played it second to last. It was so good!

I like the new layout as well [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>I soo canīt wait for new epis! Iīm from Spain and they havenīt even aired the complete firts season here, so I have to download it from the internet.</STRONG>
Hi Mia [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Wow, I thought NZ was behind in the eps! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] At least we're going to get season 2 this week. I hope you post here lots, we always need more Sarkneys [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You're in luck though. The 11th ep is airing today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494:
<STRONG>But killing's fun too! [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img] Let's just say Vaughn has the tickets. *whisper* killkillkill.</STRONG>
Ok!!! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] Vaughn has the tickets Sark. Now go! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by TeddyBehr Angel:
<STRONG>I know, I was wondering the same thing [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm mean come on, Ceci you can't make that hard for us... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! I'm just a beginner at this stuff...yes....beginner... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

*runs off looking for Ceci*
Old 01-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey kiddies. Sorry I've been MIA for like... a day and a half. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm just kinda in a crappy mood cause of the new spoilers... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm having trouble processing what the hell JJ was thinking... I mean, he took a potentially fantastic storyline, and then veered off in the wrong direction for no reason whatsoever. It sounds like a bad fanfic to me.

And as I was just telling Blue, it's like how sometimes the writers of a show will spin things around and take something in a totally new direction by revealing some big secret- But then when you think about all the episodes prior to that... It doesn't make any sense, and you can tell that this wasn't something they'd planned from the beginning.

Ugh. Someone cheer me up please. I'm in a serious state of discontentedness. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci
Closed Thread   Post New Thread