Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

Hee. I haven't read spoilers about tonights ep, no. I'm still talking about the other one [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Haha! You got spoiled! You bad bad girl [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen today. I don't even know the synopsis [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I rule.

But now that you say you can't wait, has me being able to not wait! And I have to download it! That is going to be the longest 8 hours of my life [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Well, the only spoiler I read is that Sark is in it. But thats not really a spoiler [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now I rule SpoV and you're the failure! *cackles*
Old 01-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Dude, I am a failure... And I don't even care! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm freaking out on sooo many levels right now... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Hehehe... I just shared one *tiny* little tidbit with Karen and she's freaking too... [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] I'm tainting everyone with these glorious spoilers! [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

But it's cool that you don't know what's gonna happen, Nat. I mean, it's sad, cause I'm all happy and spazzing and smiling like an idiot... And you're all in the dark... But whatever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And yes. There is Sark. There is... *sigh* SARK. Sark Sark Sark.

I think I could die happy just *thinking* about this episode!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Agh! Seven hours to go! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm dying here...

*paces around room*

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci
Old 01-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

At first I was thinking, "Yes! Something good is going to happen tonight!" Then I realised you're a Lark as well, and it could have something to do with that. So I am going to remain calm.

*breathes deeply*

I will not read spoilers! Not! But lots of Sark is good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But I'm still going to remain calm, otherwise I may have a heart attack before tonight and not be able to watch it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Let's just say, Nat, you'll be happy too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Very very happy. [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img] *dances*

Old 01-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

YES!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
*dances with Ceci*

You always 'accidentally' get spoiled [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think you should just avoid the internet on the day of a new ep. How did you manage to get spoiled anyway? Did you 'somehow' click on the spoiler thread? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

*Nat and Ceci dance spastically about the room* [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You always 'accidentally' get spoiled I think you should just avoid the internet on the day of a new ep.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Like that's even a feasibility...

How did you manage to get spoiled anyway? Did you 'somehow' click on the spoiler thread?

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No, I clicked on a link for an 'episode discription', in hopes that it would mention what Sark's going to be up to, and it turned out to be a very very detailed discription of the entire episode by someone who has already seen it. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And, well, I couldn't help myself... So I scrolled down until I saw the word 'Sark'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I read that bit, then, having been left on the edge of mys seat, I scrolled down a bit more till I spotted Sark's name again, and I read that scene. And while screaming, laughing, gushing, and bouncing out of my chair... I managed to close the window before i read too much.

But I've read enough to have put myself in quite a state, let me tell you... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

PS I know what to use for the next thread title... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

I know what to use for the next thread title...

But is it spoilery? Because I don't want to know a thing! But we do need a title, because this threads almost finished.

Oh and I went over to the TWoP harem, and without reading the spoilers, saw that they were very happy too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] So now I'm even more happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The hardest thing ever is to not read good Sark spoilers. But I managed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

11:30pm tonight is never going to come fast enough.

*continues dancing with Ceci without knowing what she's dancing for joy about* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

But is it spoilery? Because I don't want to know a thing! But we do need a title, because this threads almost finished.

It's suggestive of spoilers, but not at all specific. It will make more sense once you've seen the ep... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh and I went over to the TWoP harem, and without reading the spoilers, saw that they were very happy too So now I'm even more happy

As if I would freak out over nothing... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The hardest thing ever is to not read good Sark spoilers. But I managed

I'm impressed. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

11:30pm tonight is never going to come fast enough.

Neither is nine o'clock... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*continues dancing with Ceci without knowing what she's dancing for joy about*

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Have faith in me, Natalie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2004, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

It's suggestive of spoilers, but not at all specific. It will make more sense once you've seen the ep...

Hee. Ok, cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As if I would freak out over nothing...

I was just making sure it wasn't Lark related happiness... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I'm impressed.

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] So am I actually [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Neither is nine o'clock...

Yeah, but at least your 9pm is closer than my 11:30pm. Its only 11:30 in the morning here, so I have exactly 12 hours to go [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Have faith in me, Natalie.

Hmmmmm, ok. But don't make me regret it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2004, 04:38 PM
Passionate Fan

12 hours?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ah, that sucks, hun... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'm gonna go start the new thread now! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*skips off*

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Edited: New Thread [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited Cecilia ]
Old 01-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

12 hours?! Ah, that sucks, hun...

Ugh. Don't I know it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm gonna go start the new thread now!

Yay! Can't wait to see what its called [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last post for Sarkney thread #8! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]