Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Puddlemere Firstly before joining in on this convestion I just had to tell you that I love your avie. In the last 2 weeks I went to see that movie twice. I decided to wait until it got to our cheap place, so me and my best friend went to see it twice. Just because it is the best movie around(one of the best) I totally thought that Jake was the best in that movie, he was so funny and hot together. As much as I love Orlando/Will I would have to say that Jake/Johnny was my fave character from the movie.

Okay even with no Sark in this eppy, I thought that this eppy was just amazing. With Sydney's dreams and all. And yes I couldn't wait a week, so I now know Sark's first name. And I don't think that it's a girly name, I actually love it. And yes LOTS of Sark in next eppy. And Will comes back ,even if he has Sark's look

[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] I am so happy
Old 12-02-2003, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Steph:

Seriously? People should pay us for all the clues we foresee.

Word. We totally guessed he was Russian, yo. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Becca:

Does anyone know if we're getting Sark's name next eppy because I still don't know and umm yeah I really want to lol. It's getting hard to resist.

Yes, Sark's name is revealed in the next eppy. That, and quite a bit more... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Puddle:

Ooh, mucho Putinage, you say? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Good thing, or else I might have become murderous.

She ain't lyin'. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think ep 10 should've been titled 'Sark Strikes Back'... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*greedily rubs hands together when thinking about this weekend's impending Putinage* [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hey Kar. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Love your sig. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Sarah:

Did you know Johnny Depp modeled his character 'Jack' after Keith Richards? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I thought that was hysterical...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited Cecilia ]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

OMV! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Lots of Putin?! Are you serious? "Sark Strikes Back"age?! Gah *thud* *DIES*

Puddle, I'm with you on the becoming murderous if we weren't finally getting some Sark.

Pssh Will coming back [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm not a fan.

Ooo after Keith Richards and Peppy Le Pue (however you spell that skunk's name) I heard.

Ceci I love your sig! I MUST get the DVDs. There is not a single thing NOT to love about Sark. He's evil? What oh well, it's allll good lol. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Becca [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Hee. It's totally Sark Strikes Back, Becca... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *does her happy dance*

I like Will. Love him, actually. But I don't want him and Syd to sleep together. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Pepe Le Pue? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The french cartoon skunk? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Heh. But we love that Sark is evil... Good guys are boring. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Besides, he's not really evil persay... He just tripped and fell one day, and broke his moral compass. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

PS Speaking of sigs, Becca... I don't get your's. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Can you explain it to me? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited Cecilia ]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay! *happy dances too even though she's not sure of WHAT she's really happy dancing about*

Ick, Syd/Will! Noo. My poor GA heart!

Yup yup the French cartoon skunk!

Good guys are boring, heh that's thread title esque. Love the moral compass thing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Of course I can explain my sig. It's well obviously from Michael Vartan's interview on Regis & Kelly. They were talking about how Michael had recently moved into his first house and he was having to do all this stuff with it and how he was learning all sorts of things, like what hardware is. So then they started talking about Jen and Regis just and asked Michael if he and Jen had changed the hardware yet. So the audience, Kelly, and Michael all started laughing because it sounded so dirty. So yea dirty quote from Reg about Jen and Michael lol. You know changing the hardware [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 06:01 PM
Passionate Fan

*happy dances too even though she's not sure of WHAT she's really happy dancing about*

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just trust me and dance! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Ick, Syd/Will! Noo. My poor GA heart!

And my poor Sarkney heart! GASP! We're agreeing on something, Becks! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Good guys are boring, heh that's thread title esque. Love the moral compass thing!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe we can turn the whole thing into a thread title... Hmmm...

So the audience, Kelly, and Michael all started laughing because it sounded so dirty.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That's hysterical... I love when things sound dirty on accident... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was at a friends house the other night and a few of us were hanging out, and for reasons that I can't explain, every single thing we said kept sounding all innuendo-y... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It was a riot.

Old 12-02-2003, 06:12 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We agree... just not on who Syd should be with lol, but we are in agreement of not Will.

Quote:
Maybe we can turn the whole thing into a thread title... Hmmm...
Yes Hmm... indeed, now I feel all Sherlock Holmes-y

Accidental dirtiness is the best! It's always so much funnier. A friend of mine pervified the S.I. System for metric and all that, we made it the Sexual Innuendo system. You can measure your Sexual Innuendo-ness!!

Old 12-02-2003, 06:22 PM
Passionate Fan

We agree... just not on who Syd should be with lol, but we are in agreement of not Will.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Precisely.

Yes Hmm... indeed, now I feel all Sherlock Holmes-y

Hee. But which of us is Holmes and which of us is Watson? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A friend of mine pervified the S.I. System for metric and all that, we made it the Sexual Innuendo system. You can measure your Sexual Innuendo-ness!!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] On the JMFS Thread we called it The Depravation Scale. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And we were constantly writing things that accidentally turned out to be dirty, and if we noticed this ourselves, we would write 'Find the dirty' at the bottom of our post, to see if anyone else could pinpoint the double entendre. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Good times...

Old 12-02-2003, 06:28 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That's great! Sounds like fun.

You can be Holmes, I'm diggin' the name Watson lol.

Old 12-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yo, wazzup Watson?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Holmes [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Hey there Holmes. Heh we've solved our first case, the case of the missing Putin!

Watson [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Indeed we have, my trusty sidekick! The mysterious Mr. Putin Sark has been hiding in episode ten! Eureka! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Holmes
Old 12-02-2003, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hoojee Boojee! Next we find one Ms. Irina Derevko.

Watson [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 01:10 AM
Passionate Fan

I miss Irina sooooooooooooooooo much, I hope they get Lena back for at least one ep. Im suprised they haven't tryed to do something more with the whole Irina thing, like more Jack/Irina emails or perhaps a family member, that would be the only thing that would come close to having Lena back - another Derevko, perhaps Irinas Dad or a sister or even a little brother but would they be good/evil or just plain complicated like Irina? and what would Jack think of them?!

Something had been bugging me, In one of the first eps doesn't the covenant Doc say that he could never break Sydney and in ep 7 and the first code that she sent herself and now its shown she was working with Sarks dad, I knew she hadn't been working for the covenent.

She (Julia) was clearly aware of her 'old' self. We know she escaped to covennant and concidering Syd when it comes to revenge, I think she came to the conclusion that the best way to not get anyone else she loved hurt (Jack, Vaughn) she remained under the CIA's radar and was a free agent. They just threw in the whole simon thing it to throw us off the sent, its clear now that she was probably just using him as an access point to the covernent.

I STILL haven't been able to get the full ep 8 or 9 transcript so I don't know how much of this is original but I had to get it out, its been sitting in my head for weeks!

OK Putin Pic time!!!!! Just a little warm-up before the next ep, which has LOTS AND LOTS of Sark!!!! YAY!

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited The True Cat ]

Even Lucifer retained his beauty after his fall. Julian Sark
Old 12-03-2003, 03:24 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Watson:

Indeed. We shall locate Ms. Derevko, and then I shall smoke a pipe. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Cat:

Wow. You sure go on... tangents, dontcha? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But I forgive you cause you posted two of my favorite pics. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It's Putin!Fish and Cocky!Sark [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

PS Got the Pirates DVD today! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] -But much to my dismay, the bonus features won't work. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It's just like how it was with the Alias DVD that came with the book... For some reason I can't move the selection from one thing to another. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I'm cursed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread