Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2004, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Excellent episode. Damn. I love this show.

Ang galing talaga ni Jennifer Garner!!! She's such an awesome actress.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by gill_orlib13:
<STRONG>got the episode transcript dito...
Alias Insider- don't go here pag ayaw maspoil</STRONG>
which i won't do. for now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

oo nga, JG's an excellent actress! like what gill texted me kagabi, you can feel her pain when she was getting angry at vaughn. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi guys! Abby, thanks for starting this thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm so happy na may Alias na ulit dito! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] March pa lang....nakamark na sa calendar ko yung Apr 14. Lol. I really missed Sydney and Vaughn and Marshall and Dixon and Jack and Weiss and Will and Sark and even Sloane! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I suddenly remembered why I loved Alias again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Although last night, i was thinking that I should read the transcripts of the past few eps of Alias cos I already forgot some storylines. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

I agree with everyone. The Sydney-Vaughn scene at the end of the episode was more intense than usual! (see, Syd-Vaughn scenes are always intense [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) Whew.

OMB Britney's sister really looks like Britney! [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] Clone na clone! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Lovely Jen pics as usual. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Have fun to those who will watch 13 Going On 30! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Cant wait til the movie arrives on our shores........
Old 04-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Britney's sister... scary.

I didn't get to see 13 Going On 30 yet, but I'll try to see it opening weekend. I've got movie passes!

Hey, does anyone know if Jan is still around these boards? I don't wanna have to venture over to the Orlando Bloom area to check. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SmallFry:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi guys! Abby, thanks for starting this thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm so happy na may Alias na ulit dito! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] March pa lang....nakamark na sa calendar ko yung Apr 14. Lol. I really missed Sydney and Vaughn and Marshall and Dixon and Jack and Weiss and Will and Sark and even Sloane! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I suddenly remembered why I loved Alias again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Although last night, i was thinking that I should read the transcripts of the past few eps of Alias cos I already forgot some storylines. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

I agree with everyone. The Sydney-Vaughn scene at the end of the episode was more intense than usual! (see, Syd-Vaughn scenes are always intense [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) Whew.
OMB! Jem, is that you? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Bigla ka atang nabuhay pag Alias. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I love the Jack/Syd parts. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Victor Garber is just awesome.

Oy, wala ding nagpopost ng premiere pics ni Jen ng 13 Going on 30? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2004, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

*squeeeeee* Found some gorgeous pics from the premiere. Jen and Mike. Sweeeet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

With Victor Garber

Jen just looking plain gorgeous. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

With her cutie co-star [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2004, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Those pics are making me miss SpyMom. The resemblance is uncanny!
Old 04-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

grabe!! season premiere pa lang! hold on 2 ur sits and keep ur heart from beating too fast. pucha!! don't afford to miss an ep!!

cyempre ung season premiere!! waaaahhhh!!!
Old 04-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Je - Uh, when are you going to watch 13 Going on 30 by any chance? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Di ko pa din nakikita yung trailer sa sinehan. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Btw, may napanood kang any Jen appearances? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2004, 04:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Adams:
<STRONG>Hey, does anyone know if Jan is still around these boards? I don't wanna have to venture over to the Orlando Bloom area to check. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i usually get to talk to Jan at the Pinoy Reality TV thread [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

anyway, i just [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the top Jen wore at the Kid's Choice Awards! and her hair..love it too [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] basically, i just love her! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] sadly though, i didn't get to see the premier ep coz i was so tired from school that when i got home all i could do was sleep! i've been waiting for it pa naman [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] here's hoping for lotsa replays to come [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Old 04-18-2004, 09:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by abby-anne:
<STRONG>*squeeeeee* Found some gorgeous pics from the premiere. Jen and Mike. Sweeeet. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
wala ng iba? grabe, i feel giddy na naman! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] ganda ni jen! blooming talaga sya pag in-love! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

pano yan, i have to be home early every wednesday! i can't afford to miss an alias ep now! the next ep has lauren pa! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 12:42 AM
Moderator Manager

i won't miss it, that's for sure! i wanna see this lauren bitch... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xi Men:
<STRONG>

wala ng iba? grabe, i feel giddy na naman! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] ganda ni jen! blooming talaga sya pag in-love! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

pano yan, i have to be home early every wednesday! i can't afford to miss an alias ep now! the next ep has lauren pa! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I believe you've seen the pics already. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But it doesn't hurt to re-post it again right esp when it's Spy!Love right? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ooh, don't worry Lauren doesn't appear until the last 2 minutes of the ep. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Here's a cute Jen scan and scanfrom In Touch Weekly. And yes, she and Varty are very much in love. To hell with those who are envy with them. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Gosh, grabe pala yung dating house ni Jen and Scott. Sobrang ganda talaga. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 08:53 AM
Moderator Manager

saw a teeny trailer for this wednesday's ep. okay...lauren is that jungle girl from the first ep of charmed! her??? how come i don't know this? or maybe i've been told but then i totally forgot? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] i hate her na!!! the way she's like smiling beside vaughn, AAARGGGHHH!!! [img]smilies/furious.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Abbu! naku! my tita won't get her off until next month. shet! bka di ko mpanuod!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] bka dvd na lang pag out na. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

btw, sorry! wasn't able to record any. i 4got where i placed the notepad with the sked. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

grabe ung ep last nyt! thought u already know Syd's family... think again!! surprise! surprise na nman!