Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm just a girl living in captivity... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. No Doubt rocks, yo. LOL.

On the Yahoo tv guide, Ch7 are playing "Shanghai Noon". Eep! Perhaps they did realise that the season would virtually be over within a month. LOL.

Does anyone know if Channel 7 have bought any new shows, that are popular here? "One Tree Hill", "JoA", "Tru Calling", etc? They need something new! LOL. They're *****ed up Angel already. They've got "The L Word" but that's not that popular among the teen demographic.

But anyway, "The Apprentice" debuts at 9.30 on Ch9. Same time as Rove and Alias. Uh Oh. What to choose? <Alias will be taped, that's a given>
Old 05-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I changed mine to my name. LMAO. Add a few stars and voila! Name changes aren't too bad, as I recognise people from their sigs anyway.

Mine is still the one about Anders.

Mmm. Sark.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Divine Spark:
<STRONG>But anyway, "The Apprentice" debuts at 9.30 on Ch9. Same time as Rove and Alias. Uh Oh. What to choose? &lt;Alias will be taped, that's a given&gt;</STRONG>
i ended up watching The Apprentice last night, and flicked back and forth to Rove, cos i have seen the Alias ep, but starting tuesday, are eps i havnt seen, so it is gonna be a tough choice [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*decisions decisions* [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 05-04-2004: Message edited - Jen - ]
Old 05-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

I ended up going to bed early last night so I only saw the first 10 minutes of Alias. Seen it already though.

Oh has Tru Calling started here yet? I wish we had some news shows and less of the reality ones - so over them!

[ 05-04-2004: Message edited Aussie Gal ]
Old 05-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

As i havent posted my review for last weeks ep yet there will be two today.

Firstly..........

3x12 Crossings

Even though the s/v stuff had reached a new height of suckiness this ep. Issabella Rossellini certainly made up for it. I was a bit worried if she could pull it off but i could believe she was a sibling to Irina. The only flaw is they both have diff accents. Lena has a swedish accent and Issabella's is French.

Katia is one mean woman loved the hand scene i was like Ooooooouch. I am very interested to see if in any future Katia eps. That Irina knows she kissed Jack, now that will be one cool fight hahaahahahah.

Even though Issabella has aged a bit she is still high on my shag-0-meter .

Loved the ep but not a 5.....

4 / 5

3x13 After Six

Even though im pissed JJ caved and changed my Lauren to evil. I still like her as Evil Lauren. Preferred her before but at least she still in it to piss off the non fans hahahahah. I was a bit dissapointed with how long Tarantino was in the ep for. I dont know why he bothered doing it honestly. Not really a good follow up to his appearence in Season 1. They didnt even bother to explain how he got out of CIA custody. They mentioned it but didnt actually say how it happend.

Good to see Weiss on a mission again. I dont know why they still put him on the main credits at the begining of the show. He was supposed to be a main character this year. But in my opinion hes only had screen time a guest role would have.

Lauren in her underwear drooooooolllll and it was black . I felt the story was struggling a bit and for me just wasnt quite there. I Cant wait to see Marshall's kid and i dont think that mariage is certified .

Little bit dissapointed with this ep which barely got off a 3 rateing.

3.5 / 5

Muldz

Season 3 rateings

The Two: 1 / 5
Succession: 4 / 5
Reunion: 4 / 5
A Missing Link: 4.5 / 5
Repercussions: 5 / 5
The Nemesis: 3 / 5
Prelude: 5 / 5
Breaking Point: 5 / 5
Conscious: 5 / 5
Remnants: 4.5 / 5
Full Disclosure: 3 / 5
Crossings: 4 / 5
After Six: 3.5 / 5

Worst Ep so far = The Two
Best Ep so far = Breaking Point
Old 05-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't believe that the writers are making Mel's character bad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Mel's doing a awesome job being the bad girl [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

In her underwear [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] did we have to see that?
Old 05-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I watched mainly Rove last night, but did switch to see the Lauren/Sark dressing room scene. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I liked it, but partly because I'm shallow for the reason that I think those two make a good pair. So pretty together.

Anyway. Haven't watched the eppy, but have read the transcript so I know what happens. I actually haven't watched a few eps as I figure I'll just sit down one weekend and watch them all...

I did see a bit of The Apprentice. Was, ah interesting. Even though I missed big chunks out of it, I think I've got a gist of what's gonna happen. And the man at the end said to tell your friends that they were doing an encore presentation on Sat night - so there. Telling you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. It was okay...not too sure what to make of it. God, Tammy's a cow. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Linda *:
<STRONG> God, Tammy's a cow. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
hell yeah! i just wanted to smack her the whole episode [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img]

erm yeah, alias sucks yo ! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

&lt;-- still bitter about season 3 [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

*ducks from flying objects* [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Me too Jen - but hang out for the last few eps of the season. Much better!

Muldz - you can see why Jen and I have been down on the mid season stuff... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2004, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

*throws objects Jen's way*

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-05-2004: Message edited p&j =true luv ]
Old 05-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a warning guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] if you make a new thread soon. You will lose it. So save the front page in your comp and number of the thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
F4F is moving soon and things will go missing from the boards [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*won't open the thread* I'll pass *lol*
Old 05-05-2004, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Kel [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Umm, I'll start a new one anyway, coz it's not happening for a few days yet [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Gal
Me too Jen - but hang out for the last few eps of the season. Much better!

Muldz - you can see why Jen and I have been down on the mid season stuff... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Yeah im pissed off but still like her character. I wouldnt say it makes season 3 bad because of it.

Season 3 is not up to the standard of the first 2. But this season has not been bad at all apar from a coupleof eps.

Muldz
Old 05-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey everyone..

Not sure if this info has been updated (I don't have the time to read back over the last few pages) but seeing as I work in the industry now..I know for a fact from the distributor that the Alias S2 DVDs have been pushed back til July 9th....

FYI..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread