Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 06:30 AM
Addicted Fan

There was an Alias ad during Angel? Uh...not in Sydney, I don't think. I definitely would have noticed, believe me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've only seen the ad once, and not even all of it - I saw half of it tonight while turning over from Centre Stage. I was amazed at all of the footage in it, there was tons of episode 9. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] IMO, the best episodes so far have been 7, 8 and 9. Heh, they even showed Vaughn and his wife's kiss in Reunion, with Syd in the background, I loved that outfit of hers. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"The Two", wow, it seems so long ago. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I recall only a handful of scenes from the ep, my memory's crap, LOL. Poor Vaughn, though. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"I've lost my keys. Where are they?" [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Jen, yeah, I have downloaded that clip, it's nice actually, even though I have no shipper bias. I kinda like the prospects of Lark though. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Melissa George's character's name hasn't been revealed yet, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Because I always end up correcting myself, I'm accustomed to referring her by name.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 02-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>
Melissa George's character's name hasn't been revealed yet, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Because I always end up correcting myself, I'm accustomed to referring her by name.</STRONG>
i dont see why we cant use her name.. considering there is a thread on the board stating her name [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Lauren Reed &lt;-- it has been said now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

BTW: the SAG awards- JG is nominated- will air on channel 7 at Midday on Monday, so that should make it virtually live, given the time differences [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
<STRONG>BTW: the SAG awards- JG is nominated- will air on channel 7 at Midday on Monday, so that should make it virtually live, given the time differences [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Saw that in the paper. Stupid Ch7 keeps on putting them during the day when people, like me, have school. And they aren't even repeating it at night.

Well, I guess they are putting on Alias so I shouldn't complain. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Can I ask a question? Am I the only person that seems to like Lauren? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 02-21-2004, 01:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

At least 7 are showing the SAG awards. I will be at work so I'll have to tape it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].

In Perth they DEFINATELY showed an Alias ad during Angel. The ad was soooo awesome. I remember the ads they had last year with the infamous "Phase One" scene. So many people I know didnt like Alias because they thought the show was "a reason to get Jennifer Garner in sexy clothes" thats what my cousins and one of my friends used to tell me (I thankfully converted my friend during S2 though). I cant entirely blame them for coming up with that judgement without seeing the show not that I hated last years ads. This years seem much more interesting though... even though I have seen the eps. They do shock me cause it feels like I've seen it all before.
Old 02-21-2004, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A Special Presentation
2004 Screen Actors Guild Awards
12pm - 2pm | Seven
(G) Entertainment

Direct from Los Angeles, California an evening of spirited camaraderie, glamorous fashion, warm reunions and shared respect, as the world's finest actors gather to honour their own.

2 hours [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

2 hours? They go for 3 in the US...weird

It's almost tuesday! I wanna see After Six badly...only 13 weeks to go...
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 02-21-2004, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>

Night time Kyls [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I see it alot</STRONG>
Come to think of it....I don't watch any channel 7 at night besides H&A [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] &gt; Which I didn't watch last night...anything interesting happen? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

OooO - Just got the tv guide from the SUnday TImes and they have a little thingoo on Alias on the first page [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

They had something on Alias in it? I haven't seen it advertised in anything, only on tv...Hopefully it'll be in tomorrow's paper and all...

Edit:I think the links in the opening post need to be changed coz the Forevermore forum changed sites. It's now at Elluzion [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Crazy Gurl ]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 02-21-2004, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah...it's like a little on the first episode of the season...basically giving it a thumbs up...and it has a pic of Jennifer Garner next to it...the whole thing takes up like the top half of the page...(cos that's important [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

oooVote! please vote...it's so adorable... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>Come to think of it....I don't watch any channel 7 at night besides H&A [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] &gt; Which I didn't watch last night...anything interesting happen? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You missed it [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img] why is that?

I was half watching it from here [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so I don't know
Old 02-21-2004, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey Kel

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was helping someone thru chat...so I missed it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But I don't mind coz it's gotten boring lately...and I can't stand half the characters [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

oh - I forgot to mention - they have a pic of Melissa George in that logie dress in STM this week [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think she's with her mum (it's black and white tho)
Old 02-21-2004, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>oh - I forgot to mention - they have a pic of Melissa George in that logie dress in STM this week [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think she's with her mum (it's black and white tho)</STRONG>
STM? huh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Care to scan it? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 09:32 AM
Addicted Fan

What?! Channel 7 are showing the SAG awards? What day? I saw from 1-2 pm...but the day/date wasn't clear!
Old 02-21-2004, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's on tomorrow (monday) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread