Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2004, 01:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Congrats, Nikki! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] And there are Alias socks? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Aw, you're so lucky Kyls, to have the S2 set. *is now insanely jealous* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Right, problem averted, I downloaded the clips today. Um...Sark...accent...that shot... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] Haremites should be very happy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And I would absolutely love to see Sydney's family reunion...I don't think I'll be eating with chopsticks anymore! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

*skips off to watch Charlie's Angels with shirtless Justin Theroux* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
And there are Alias socks? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm looking for a pic but I can't find any [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I hope they release the second series dvd's here soon...they reallllly should have been out by now [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
that shot... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

OH! Socks! Damn! I want those too! I'd be flashing my ankles every chance I got! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

So that must mean good news for Jen then. I will have to pop over there.

I think the eps are getting better now we are halfway through S3.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

anyone around? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited p&j =true luv ]
Old 01-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Sark droolage, don't mind if i join in [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I can't wait for ep 12!
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 01-21-2004, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

man, i cant hide from you guys can I [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I got into Curtin uni, so i will prob stay in Perth, although the temptation to leave home is still strong [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

<-- still waiting for Telstra to connect my ADSL [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] evil bastards [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Congrats Jen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 01-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey, well done Jen! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Was that your first preference? Pity it isn't somewhere new and exciting where you can be the 'new girl' in town, and call yourself Sydney Bristow, and wear different outfits and wigs, and nab the #47 locker and.... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll just get off this tangent now, shall I?
Old 01-21-2004, 10:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Ha, and if she does that, maybe she'll be lucky enough to find herself a Vaughn. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hee, I was watching Full Throttle, and realized that used the same observatory that Syd and Vaughn had used as a meeting place in S1. I think it was in Snowman? I can't remember. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Talk of the new episode has made me want to watch The Mummy Returns. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow...long time since I've seen that movie.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
man, i cant hide from you guys can I [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Nope, not a chance! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Did you want to go to Curtin? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Talk of the new episode has made me want to watch The Mummy Returns.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not the first one too [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I like the first one heaps better [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

'What's a place like me doing, in a girl like this' [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

oo forgot to add...I watched the 'Phase One' commentry today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sooooo good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-22-2004, 02:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Kyls, whenever I see your avatar, I keep expecting to see the next line that she says. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm trying to see if there are any avatars with that shot in it, but I doubt it, LOL. Could be a bit too risque...and a bit too spoilerish for this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Question: Does Melissa George have brown hair in Down With Love? For like, the two seconds that she's on screen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was just wondering because it looks brown to me, but I thought she's always been blonde. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:31 AM
Addicted Fan

*sigh* LOVE your av, P & J..I just saw that clip..! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2004, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
Kyls, whenever I see your avatar, I keep expecting to see the next line that she says. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm trying to see if there are any avatars with that shot in it, but I doubt it, LOL. Could be a bit too risque...and a bit too spoilerish for this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wouldn't have had any room to put any more in [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But that's probably good coz yeah.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] would have been even more spoilerish [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Quote:
Question: Does Melissa George have brown hair in Down With Love? For like, the two seconds that she's on screen. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was just wondering because it looks brown to me, but I thought she's always been blonde. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I know she had brown hair in someting...it could have been that movie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

thanks Kim [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] yep such a great scene [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I'm hoping for more of em [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread