Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2004, 06:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer:
<STRONG>

He was pretending to be a Gangsta lol. It's off the S2 DVDs. He was in the studio reshooting some line for the show.

I MISS CHARISMA TOO! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hey has anyone been able to d/l "Full Disclosure" yet??? Im spoiler free and dying to see it cause people seem to be freaking out about something to do with Lauren and I DESPERATELY NEED TO KNOW WHY and I refuse to read the script first cause I like to be suprised. Someone please help!

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer ]</STRONG>
I had it downloaded last week.. I had it in less than two days.... I was so excited.... It only took me a day at the most... It was a fantastic ep I have to say... God it's getting good I reckon... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 01-18-2004, 07:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Agreed, Nikki, I think it's shaping up to be a good second half of the season, although some new spoilers I read today made me want to gouge out my eyes. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Michael was at a charity hockey match recently and he looks really good. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~*coconut ice*~ ]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-18-2004, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer:
<STRONG>

My Mum just came in here to tell me "that show I watch with the girl with the bad Dad - who isnt really bad - and has an evil Mum, is in a movie where she's a vampire" I just realize she's talking about Kate Beckinsdale in Underworld lol. She thought it was Jennifer Garner and since I've been watching alot of early S1 eps lately she assumed Jack was a baddy so I had to explain to her earlier today that he isn't really bad. So thats how I worked out where explination came from lol. My Dad loves the show my Mum is lost when it comes to my TV shows, she's still confused as to who's who on Buffy and Ive been watching it for years!

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited Boy Scout 4 Mountaineer ]</STRONG>
Did you ever see the Dinner For Five thing that Jen did with Ben Affleck and some of the oters from DD? They talk about autographs and those people that take stacks of photos around with them to get people's autographs and how Jen's always mistaken with Amy Jo Johnson and Kate Beckonsale. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My parents, they're like that... unfortunately, my dad can't rememebr what he did five minutes ago but because I pretty much talk about JG, MV and Alias all the time, he knows who they are and I make him watch the shows... he doesn't put up a fight - He likes JG... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mum, she knows who she's talking about but she doesn't get their names right all the time... THough she knows what tv shows their off... SHe's like "That girl of charmed - she's pregnant." or "That girl off the angel show, something-Angel - she's doing a new movie." It's funny, I think though, I've turned my parents into cult tv fans - Alias, Charmed, Buffy, Dark Angel... hehehe I'm [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]... or extremely smart... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Michael: "She just said... Vaughn it's bigger than I thought." (1.22 Commentary)
Old 01-18-2004, 08:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>Agreed, Nikki, I think it's shaping up to be a good second half of the season, although some new spoilers I read today made me want to gouge out my eyes. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Michael was at a charity hockey match recently and he looks really good. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~*coconut ice*~ ]</STRONG>

I unfortunately caved recently and am shooting myself beacuse of it... I shouldn't have read spoilers... I hate that... I'nm not reading anymoe at all.. [img]smilies/whip.gif[/img] me if I do... k?

I saw those pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Hot and sweaty and man I want to rip off his jersey and have my wicked way with him... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Did I just say that out loud? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 01-18-2004: Message edited ~*Riss*~ ]
Old 01-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep, if it was any time soon...then TV Week at the very least would provide a date. *sigh* Ah well.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

I saw the Varty pictures too - Yummo! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

The TV Week has a small pic of Jennifer on the bottom of the cover, but inside the write up is tiny and just gives a bit of the plot and that Melissa George will be starring in it.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Is AM working properly for everyone? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Because I'm really frustrated right now, trying to download the new video clips but every time I press on them to download, it just tells me that no hotlinking is allowed. [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] Gaaah! 5 new clips are staring me right in the face and I can't download them! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] None of the photos in the gallery are showing up for me either, so I'm thinking either that my computer is totally *****ed up or something else is happening. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>Kristy, I'm with you, I actually saw it coming too, but maybe that's because I was in denial the whole time, LOL. </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe. I was just always suspicious, that is all. I read the summary for Crossings. Damn!

If the Alias game is only being release in America in April, i guess we're not gonna get it for a while [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 01-19-2004, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Guess what? Guess what?!

I got season 2 Alias dvds!! WOOOOOOO YEAH BABY [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

*ahem* sorry [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

and ALias socks too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Alias socks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] didn't even know they had those [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I g2g but I might be back later tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Guess what? Guess what?!

I got season 2 Alias dvds!! WOOOOOOO YEAH BABY [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

*ahem* sorry [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

and ALias socks too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Alias socks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] didn't even know they had those [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I g2g but I might be back later tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
there are alias socks [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

and damn you and your dvds [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 05:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
there are alias socks [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] apparently...they came with my dvds [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They're black and have the 'Alias' name thingee-o on the top of both [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
and damn you and your dvds [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen walking into that fence never stops being funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

I know it is hilarious! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I had probs with AM too this morning - it took ages to get the clips. I gave up trying to get the cappies - they must be having high traffic today.

Sadly, I heard that the ep didn't rate very well this week. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

ALIAS SOCKS?! Where did you get the dvd's from? I didn't get any ALias socks with my season two dvd's.... How depressing... I want ALIAS socks...

THe Making of The Telling is really good... But Jen cries and it was her birthday on the last day of filming. The Telling's commentary is good... Kevin and Merrin are hilarious. 'Forget about Rick...' &lt;--- You'll get it once you hear it... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen walking into that fence... I love that but I wish they had extended it like in the extended bloopers... that's great... I love it.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

AM was having problems yesterday, but they should be fixed... I downloaded the clips fine yesterday. I couldn't do save target as though, I had to click on the link and let it load and then come upwith the option to save... I love the clips though... THey're great... David Anders... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Anyway, I got into CSU in Bathurst, SO I'm leaving Sydney and heading out soon... but I'll still be around... Hey Jen, howd the UNI stuff pan out??? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hope you got what you wanted. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

Congrats Riss! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I was wondering about Jen too. Jen where are yoooooouu?

I couldn't figure out why Jennifer was crying. I thought Merrin was funny about Rick too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
ALIAS SOCKS?! Where did you get the dvd's from? I didn't get any ALias socks with my season two dvd's.... How depressing... I want ALIAS socks...
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Um, dunno [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My dad got them of the net...I think they're the US set [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Aw, I saw when Jen cried...and Merrin was crying when she finished too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] hehe I like the bit where Jen and Michael were walking on the spot [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

'Forget about Rick'? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I haven't watched the commentry yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
I downloaded the clips fine yesterday.
Me too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Some great clips there [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Didn't rate well? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] THat sucks...specially since it looks like the eps are getting better [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Jen posted what she got into at the ...Aussie thread on the Community board [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But yes, get your butt in here Jen! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread