Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Good Nadia episode. Though didnt like her being kidnapped quite so easily. It also was great that she told us a little bit of what she experience from the Rambaldi juice. Also was great we got to see if the Rambaldi prophecies do happen (as they usually do) that she'll be on the winning side.

Of course Anna needs to get a serious hurting after branding and putting Nadia into a coma. And Jack.. bad enough that you tried to kill the poor girls mom. Hopefully Daddy Sloane will prevent you from hurting our Nadia.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 02-26-2005 at 02:23 PM Reason: hate it when I notice typos days after the fact.
Old 02-26-2005, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

I think she's stunning, when she's onscreen I just stare at her I love her sly flirting with Weiss
Old 02-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Yes, she is stunning. And I agree, at least Alias is giving other stars a chance.... I like the fact that Nadia has the accent and is from another country. It adds to the realism of her character ... after all, her mother was Russin, etc.
Old 03-10-2005, 02:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Great Nadia episode. You can see her pain at being thrown in the middle. But after Sydney's suggestion of the birthday party at Sloanes was showed as a ruse to spy on Sloane and the subsequent erroneous takedown attempt of him I suspect she is going to move far closer to Daddy and further away from sister.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Old 03-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I've been a bit, "Meh" wrt Nadia, but I really liked her in this one.

Although I have to say I didn't love her hair the way she had it in Brussels all pulled back, I prefer it the other way.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

I thought that this has been the best Nadia episode so far. She was just a great in this episode and it revealed a lot about her character.
who you will be.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I agree - I thought this was a great Nadia episode..... she's really growing on me.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impressions
I thought that this has been the best Nadia episode so far. She was just a great in this episode and it revealed a lot about her character.
Definitely. Especially with her not so subtle little smackdown of Syd in her speech. That must've hurt Syd used her like that.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Passionate Fan

I have to google the website of the Buenos Aires Police Department so I can file a police brutality report on Nadia's behalf.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I have to google the website of the Buenos Aires Police Department so I can file a police brutality report on Nadia's behalf.
Add the orphange to your google. Man, Nadia had it rough as a kid. Poor girl.

I must say Mia Maestro has been doing a phenomenal job on the show. She's an incredible actress and a great addition to the cast.
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 03-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Corinthos
Add the orphange to your google. Man, Nadia had it rough as a kid. Poor girl.
True. And that woman there just seems evil. Don't think she was up to any good. Especially in encouraging Nadia to join up with Roberto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Corinthos
I must say Mia Maestro has been doing a phenomenal job on the show. She's an incredible actress and a great addition to the cast.
Definately. I was familiar with her before she was cast and was excited when i heard about it. The show was starting to bore me. I think part of it is they've just piled so much baggage onto both Vaughn and Sydney that it almost isnt possible to make them at all fun anymore. When they aren't miserable they are being overly earnest which is even worse. With Dixon being even more earnest than the two of them. Jack, Sloane, Sark, and even Lauren after she became intersting upon becoming evil were the reasons to watch.

They show needed a heroine who wasn't boring. So glad Nadia was brought in.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

That's one thing that I have seen with Alias. That they have such an amazing group of people around them and haven't been able to utilize them like they should. I hope they don't do that with Nadia. I'm beginning to enjoy her character.

Anyone think her hair as a teenager looked familiar? The shape of it sort of reminded me of the hairstyle Syd had in Dead Drop when she was in the Russian Embassy (was the it Embassy? I know it was in Russia though )
who you will be.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I think Mia did an excellent job as Nadia this week. I am still not sure I'm 100% loving Nadia, but I am Mia, if that makes sense
Old 03-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Definately. I was familiar with her before she was cast and was excited when i heard about it. The show was starting to bore me. I think part of it is they've just piled so much baggage onto both Vaughn and Sydney that it almost isnt possible to make them at all fun anymore. When they aren't miserable they are being overly earnest which is even worse. With Dixon being even more earnest than the two of them. Jack, Sloane, Sark, and even Lauren after she became intersting upon becoming evil were the reasons to watch.

They show needed a heroine who wasn't boring. So glad Nadia was brought in.
This reminded me of the ep where Syd and Vaughn are like "we're fun". They just can't be fun anymore!

I like the relationship between Nadia and Weiss though I much prefer the Nadia/Cesar passion. Overall, Nadia is pretty much the reason I am still watching this show. I can't wait for the inevitable showdown between Nadia and Syd and also the connection between Nadia and Vaughn's father.
Old 03-27-2005, 02:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays
I like the relationship between Nadia and Weiss though I much prefer the Nadia/Cesar passion. Overall, Nadia is pretty much the reason I am still watching this show. I can't wait for the inevitable showdown between Nadia and Syd and also the connection between Nadia and Vaughn's father.
I liked Cesar. But I think their relationship kind've took a turn for the worse when Cesar tried to kill her. Or maybe they are just s&m freaks? I'd love for them to dump all the goodie-goodies and put people like Sark, Cesar, and one of the female baddies in their place. This is black ops not boy scouts!

Though I'll also add Nadia has been a bit overly earnest at times herself. But she's a newbie and just trying to fit so it's to be expected for now. I don't want her to go evil but I do hope they paint her with some more gray as they go along.

And I can't wait for the showdown between Nadia and Syd as well. And damn the credits. I want Nadia to win!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread