Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2003, 03:54 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Bryana:

LOVE the arts!

Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Becca:

Love it Ceci! The whole badge/gun thing is great.

Hee. Thanks. Did you notice that Sark's name is on the side with the guns, and Lauren's name is on the side with the badges? Or was that just me being overly clever? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Shetan:

kewl, a lark thread...

Hey babe! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Join the fun!

i ship them... but i also ship v/l... it's weird...

Not so weird. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

<---- Cecilia, the girl of many many ships... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

but the first scene they def. had some chem...

Hell yes they did. That scene was... hot. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

btw the FAN ARTS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Heehee. Thank you. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Blue:

Oh! Ceci I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it! Nice use of similiar photos.

Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And, yeah, that's me having no life... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I started my vignettes series on Lauren/Sark being sibs. It's a kind of unconventional writing, but I would love to hear from you all.

As much as I love reading your fic, I'm in too precarious a position in regards to whether or not Sark and Lauren might be sibs to read any fic in which they are... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Once I'm proven otherwise, then I'll read your fic. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Leesh:

Same here =) but I love all of the fanart it's so pretty

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love that non-Larks are still able to come here and compliment my art... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love you guys! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci

PS I was writing a review/summary for 'Reunion' today for my site, and I spotted a Lark moment! Before they'd even met! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cecilia:
<STRONG>PS I was writing a review/summary for 'Reunion' today for my site, and I spotted a Lark moment! Before they'd even met! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Coming out of lurkdom to say, thats got to be some kind of record! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What was the moment Ceci?
Old 12-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

About the badge thang, you're overly clever. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
What was the moment Ceci?
^ second that!

Wooooooooootla. Trigger happy art. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

hey fellow larkers,
what's up? just wanted to tell ya guys that mg was at the la premiere of rotk ... she was wearing a white dress and was really pretty...

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Shetan
Old 12-23-2003, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Something was beckoning me to this thread. Prolly because these two together are so damn hot, and because I miss Alias. I want some more Lark.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 02:34 AM
Passionate Fan

*dashes in*

Toby, my darling! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] It's been too long... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

*dashes out*

PS How are all my lovely Larkers doing? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I want to see more Lark!Art around here- So get to it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 04:53 PM
Total Fan

I'm starting to think this Lark stuff could really happen. And i reeeeeally want it toooooo. Get her away from Vaughny.
Old 12-24-2003, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Boreanaz:
<STRONG>I'm starting to think this Lark stuff could really happen. And i reeeeeally want it toooooo. Get her away from Vaughny.</STRONG>
Heh. Thats the reason I ship Vaughn/Lauren. To keep him away from Syd [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 05:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Fireboard:
<STRONG>
Heh. Thats the reason I ship Vaughn/Lauren. To keep him away from Syd [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Cough same here
Old 12-25-2003, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Ceci! Merry Christmas, lovely [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Boreanaz:
<STRONG>I'm starting to think this Lark stuff could really happen. And i reeeeeally want it toooooo. Get her away from Vaughny.</STRONG>
If we're lucky.
Old 12-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You know, I'd expected more S/Ver's to jump on the Lark Bandwagon than actually have... C'mon! Don't you guys see how Lark happening would solve all of your problems? (And my Sarkney buds are gonna kill me for saying that...) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that David adn Melissa were at the premiere of 'Paycheck' and they were asked some questions about the upcoming plots on Alias. I'd post it here, but there's some spoilers so here's a link: David and Melissa Interview [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

PS Toby! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] How was your Christmas? As dreadful as mine? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2003, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the article. DA really is the man, isn't he?

My X-Mas started out great and steadily declined. Someone in my family has to at least do one insane thing every year. What happened to you? Heh.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the article. DA really is the man, isn't he?

And then some, my friend. And then some. [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

My X-Mas started out great and steadily declined. Someone in my family has to at least do one insane thing every year. What happened to you? Heh.

Well, my one christmas wish was to get to sleep in... this was foiled by my dumbass sister who apparently doesn't understand the purpose of an answering machine and as opposed to just leaving a freaking message to ring her back, decided to just keep calling... and calling... and calling... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] She's a bloody Einstein, that one.

So my sister came over and she, my mom, and I did the present exchange thing (wherein my mother was, shall we say, less than thankful for the present I gave her even though I know she'd freaking like it... and my sister gave me a leather watch. a *white* leather watch, which I suppose is only a point worth noting if you're aware of how much I dislike the color white and pretty much have no articles of clothing that are as such). After that, we went over to my Grandparents house.

This was nauseating as per usual, with my grandma puffing cigarette smoke into my hair and, as is tradition, one of my aunts making some horrifically uncalled for bitchy comment to me that serves no other purpose than to cut me down and see how far they can push me until I finally use the word '*****' at a family gathering.

The highlight of the day/night (excepting for when my cousin gave me Alias season two on DVD, which means I don't have to steal my mom's anymore. hee.) was when they said dinner would be ready in an hour and I was like, Screw that. -grabbed my coat, and went for a walk. Of course, it was like a freaking monsoon out... rain, wind, the works. But I love that stuff. I walked down to the beach and walked along the sand... Got my shoes wet... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And had a fabulous time.

Of course the funny part is that I came back to the house, I walked in the side door and my grandma said "Oh, I was hoping you were your uncle." Thanks, Grams. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

-And then hours later, after I had dried off and we'd all eaten dinner... I found out that with acception to the couple people who were in the room with me when I had left to go on that walk, no one had even noticed I was gone.

I'm making a note to myself to disappear like that more often.

[ 12-26-2003: Message edited Cecilia ]
Old 12-26-2003, 06:11 PM
Passionate Fan

David and Melissa looking adorably goofy at the 'Paycheck' premiere: [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2003, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cecilia:
<STRONG>(And my Sarkney buds are gonna kill me for saying that...) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Here I am to murder you!! You didn't think you'd get away with it just because its in the Lark thread did you?? [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]