Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Less than 5 hours!

*hyperventilates*
Old 05-25-2005, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, this episode cemented my Irina love. She calmly shoots her sister and then tells Sydney to cut the opposite wire? I love that she knows her sister so well. I love that she is so competent/ruthless. Might I have a show just about her? PlzThx! (Well, I guess we could stick Maddie and Nikita in there too... )
Old 05-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Irina I loved how she knocked out her sister and then knew not to trust her and tols Syd to cut the blue wire. When she shot her in the head I was like go Irina

I loved how Jack let her go and her goodbye to Sydney had me in tears

I loved watching her walk away in the moonlight

I hope Lena/Irina comes back for Season 5
Old 05-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

Well. Irina SAVED this ep.

I was so pissed off she barely was in it the first half hour..I did love Jack decking Sloane and the Irina/Not!Weiner scene.

dammit.

Oh, oh, oh!! The execution of Elena was BEAUTIFUL. *g*

anyways. The finale may have sucked ass, but we had crumbs and there's always the gorgeousness that is Search & Rescue. This was nothing like The Telling, though. *pets S2 dvds*
Old 05-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Might I have a show just about her? PlzThx! (Well, I guess we could stick Maddie and Nikita in there too...
A J/I centered show would be fan-freaking-tastic especially since JenGee is pregnant..which means..J/I SPINOFF kthnxbye.

And Madeline/Irina? Too much gorgeousness for my brain to comprehend. I might implode.

BEST. CROSSOVER. EVER.

Meredith is an Irina fan! Yay!! I? Am so glad.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-6_494
Oh, oh, oh!! The execution of Elena was BEAUTIFUL. *g*
You are so twisted! But I guess I am too, because I seriously think that whole scene (with Jack and the threat of torture through the execution) was my favorite part of the episode. Big flaming ball o' red? Not so exciting to me. Possessed people? Eh. Torturing and executing a woman to get information? I'm so there!

Quote:
A J/I centered show would be fan-freaking-tastic especially since JenGee is pregnant..which means..J/I SPINOFF kthnxbye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Like Fire
I hope Lena/Irina comes back for Season 5
I would actually watch Alias on Thursdays next year if it were J/I. As it stands now, I probably won't follow it. We'll see what other shows I want to watch next year. I thought it was decent, but it definitely wasn't addictive for me. As much as I loved the J/I scene in this epi though, if they manage to bring Irina back next year...all bets might be off.

Quote:
And Madeline/Irina? Too much gorgeousness for my brain to comprehend. I might implode.

BEST. CROSSOVER. EVER.
Can you imagine? I would absolutely love it! They are both so gorgeous that I really think I need to make some kind of icon with the two of them. Do you know if anyone has done any fanfic about it? I would definitely like to read some!

Quote:
Meredith is an Irina fan! Yay!! I? Am so glad.
I doubted you, but I was wrong to do so. You were totally correct, oh wise one. Irina kicks a**!! (And I could so see her in Section...which I think is the highest compliment I could pay...) I want more, I tell you! More!

Quote:
This was nothing like The Telling, though. *pets S2 dvds*
Dammit! How many episodes do I have to slog through to get there? I've only managed to make my way halfway through season 1!

(Oh and speaking of LFN, when are you coming back to that thread? I miss you over there! I have Nobelia*, but I'm greedy and want as much analysis/discussion as possible!
Old 05-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Dammit! How many episodes do I have to slog through to get there? I've only managed to make my way halfway through season 1!
The Telling is the last episode of Season 2 It's the best Alias Season Finale ever
Old 05-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Extreme Fan

As underused as she was, once again Irina saved the episode. The lighting was horrible, the plot was completely far fectched, even for Alias, the prophecy makes no sense, Rambaldi makes no sense, and Sloane can shove his "kindness" where the sun ain't shinning. And don't get me started on the writing. It was the season finale though, they thought this season was going to be it. No wonder it felt rushed.

I hope Lena comes back next year, if only for the series finale. I need to see her again because I miss her already and she gave me abandonment issues 2 years ago.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith
Big flaming ball o' red? Not so exciting to me. Possessed people? Eh. Torturing and executing a woman to get information? I'm so there!
Yes, twisted we are. And I love it. Madeline's White Room scenes are among my favorites. *g*

Quote:
I thought it was decent, but it definitely wasn't addictive for me.
This year was complete crap the first half, and mediocre crap the second half, with the exception of Search & Rescue and a few measly bits in Before the Flood. Ep 416, 418 and 419 weren't bad either. But I'm really surprised you've made it till here, lmao. For the Irina love? S2. It's ALL S2. Because the SpyFam evolves gradually, and the arcs rock, and most of the things make sense. It's amazing what Lena can convey from a prison cell. Sigh. I miss that year. So much.

[QUOTEre: Maddy/Irina]Can you imagine? I would absolutely love it![/QUOTE]
I can so see them in the Perch staring down at people. With champagne. Oh, I'm having too much fun with this. *g* LOVE.

Quote:
They are both so gorgeous that I really think I need to make some kind of icon with the two of them.
I already made two a few weeks back.

Quote:
Do you know if anyone has done any fanfic about it?
1) Yes, I know. 2) That there isn't any. I'm tempted. But I need to finish unfinished things like my BSG ficathon entry that was due two weeks ago. Meep.

Quote:
You were totally correct, oh wise one. Irina kicks a**!!
*is incredibly proud*

Oh. You've seen NOTHING.

Quote:
I want more, I tell you! More!
Get to S2, already! It'll be so much fun. I wish I could watch those again for the first time.

Hah. To tell you the truth I've missed some S1 eps myself. *g*

re: LFN thread. I'll tackle some of it tonight. :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu
they thought this season was going to be it.
It? They thought THIS would be a series finale?

The plot is not even what actually made me cringe. I love good post apocalypse and Rambaldi has been handled well in the past..I love the taipei ball in ATY, heh. But the pacing, the angst, the writing, characterization..it was all OFF. SUCK.

Irina so saved the ep. It would've been such a useless mess without her. How much did I heart Jack decking Sloane after he adressed Irina? *squee*
Old 05-27-2005, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

I've got a couple of things to say...

a) Lena stole the finale.
b) The finale was *cool*!
c) Alias is *so* much better than Nikita so no crossovers!
Old 05-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It? They thought THIS would be a series finale?
They did. And like I said in my LJ, I might have to pretend that it was. It did feel rushed but it was ultimately satisfying.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leka
They did. And like I said in my LJ, I might have to pretend that it was. It did feel rushed but it was ultimately satisfying.
Well, without the car scene, it would be an ok series finale. They wrapped up the Rambaldi thing, S/V are getting married, Irina is free and Sloane is in jail.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

The season finale was awesome, especially with Lena Olin in it
Old 05-28-2005, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
The season finale was awesome, especially with Lena Olin in it
Yup. She so owned it.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:33 PM