Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2003, 07:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue35:
<STRONG>bizkitprinzess [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi. Glad you decide to delurk [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

As for Harry Potter, like most everyone, I didn't start reading them until the fourth book came out. I am kind of glad I didn't get started until late in the series, because that means less waiting time. I hate how it takes forever for the next book to come out. Though, thankfully, its usually worth it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I only started reading Harry Potter last summer, I picked up a hardcover copy of Philosiphers Stone for cheep, figured I'd read it and see what all the fuss was about, now I'm irevesably obsessed. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by **Vilandra**:
<STRONG>And yay for another Potter fan around here! I didn't get started until really, really late...not until I saw CoS, actually. I thought it was going to be really stupid, and childish, and didn't even really want to see the movie...I only went b/c I wanted to hang out with my friends. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But, it started the obsession, and I'm glad for that!</STRONG>
I had to go see the movie alone because none of my friend or family or anyone else wanted to see it. I was like that one person who shows up an hour and a half before the movie too...atleast I got the best seat [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Caro84:
<STRONG>OMG!! It's Biz!!! Ah! Girlie, I haven't talked to you in ages! So glad to see your an Alias fan! I've missed your randomness! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Yeah I love Alias, me and this one guy talk about it on our free...we actually were arguing about it one day until we just were like "It's just TV" (I think that statements totally wrong but, yeah it was a silly argument :lol [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] and I helped him with his math homework [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Ok, just got back from seeing Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. And I am 100% obsessed! I need to read the books! Wednesday I'm going to the book store and buying them! I cant' wait until next December for the next movie to come out [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I can't wait for December for that reason too! The books are amazing, as are the movies. I can wait to see Return of the King just to see Viggo, he stood out in Two Towers it was like he just stepped up. &lt;biz hugs her Fellowship Extended Edition DVD, more Viggo goodness and Hobbit singing&gt;

My Dad actually said, and I quote "If Gollum doesn't make your skin crawl it's on too tight" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I got a snow day, I'm gonna go back to bed [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2003, 07:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Snow day? Sheesh..I got what the heck happened to the cool air day! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2003, 12:22 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] slayerette! I recognize you from the HP board. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, anyone else watch American Idol? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Aah, so entertaining! No Kellys though, at least not so far. My mom said that if I tried out next time, she'd sleep in line for me so I could get a good night's rest. Aww!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I just saw TTT on Friday...Caro, I'm glad you liked it!! Isn't Viggo just....ahh. Drool. And Orlando had the freaking best action sequences...ever. They need to get him guest-starring on Alias! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well, I better go...I need to catch up on about 856 boards, and I'm sick, completely with fever. No snow day for me, either! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Harry Potter
Rescue Mission
**Vilandra** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bizkitprinzess:
<STRONG>
My Dad actually said, and I quote "If Gollum doesn't make your skin crawl it's on too tight" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Such a true (and funny) quote. He is very creepy, all sneaking around and stuff.

LiL_Starzz Can I live where you live??? I absolutely hate the cold!

Lisa Get better quick!

[ 01-21-2003: Message edited Rogue35 ]
Old 01-22-2003, 02:26 AM
Total Fan

I *love* Gollum!! He's such a muffin when he's good! When he's bad he's creepy, but when he's all nice n' stuff, aww, so muffinish!

As much as I love Viggo's manly scenes where he's all "grr! I'm going to kick some serious ass!" and sexy, I still love Legolas more. Those crystal blue eyes are overly droolworthy (he should keep those contacts! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) and his long blonde hair just works!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Biz, I do remember you being an avid fan of LoTR. I don't think I'll buy the movie for a few years, until all three have been released and you can buy them in one convenient box set! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2003, 07:24 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Biz, I do remember you being an avid fan of LoTR. I don't think I'll buy the movie for a few years, until all three have been released and you can buy them in one convenient box set! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
This leads me to remember a conversation with my Dad,
Dad: "How many DVD's?"
Me: "Well theres theatrical and extended for all three movies plus probably a box set once there all out"
Dad: "That's it. You're getting a job."
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Anyway the bus will be here in about &lt;looks at watch&gt; oh crap, I gotta run [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2003, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
As much as I love Viggo's manly scenes where he's all "grr! I'm going to kick some serious ass!" and sexy, I still love Legolas more. Those crystal blue eyes are overly droolworthy (he should keep those contacts! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ) and his long blonde hair just works!
</STRONG>
See, as much as I love Legolas and his crazy surfing during the fight, I'm definitley more of a Aragorn girl. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And yeah, I'll probably wait to buy the DVDs, at least until TTT is out.

So, home sick for my second day...no fun! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Gone are the days when missing school is no big deal...I'm missing sooo much, but I still feel really weak, and have a little bit of a fever, so it's better to stay home and rest then try to take a calc test. (Which I'm missing.) At least I get to have Alias marathons, though!

Harry Potter
Rescue Mission
Old 01-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bizkitprinzess:
<STRONG>

Dad: "That's it. You're getting a job."
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's hysterical!! I spend money like water, I needed a job! And now I go through my paychecks like water..its a bad thing. But at least I have enough saved for my cruise in June! Aawww yeah!

Your parents are hysterical! Remember the time the gang was in the chat room, and then your mom came on and was like "She left the room for a moment!" And we were all like "Hi Biz's mom!" and starting talking with her! Haha, that was fun! Your mom is funny!

Lisa --Tell me about it! I hate missing school! You miss a day, and in most of your classes your so completely behind and you feel so lost and alone [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I hate it!!

Hope you got lots of rest girlie!

Where is moon? Haven't seen her around these parts in eons!
Old 01-24-2003, 05:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's hysterical!! I spend money like water, I needed a job! And now I go through my paychecks like water..its a bad thing. But at least I have enough saved for my cruise in June! Aawww yeah!</STRONG>
I spend my own money more carefully then Mom and Dad's money, so [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] I need to start putting resumes out. Next time I drive the car to school, I'm gonna go take them around on my free. I'm saving my money up for a really good camera, and possibly a work exchange program/trip thing after grade 12.

Quote:
<STRONG>Your parents are hysterical! Remember the time the gang was in the chat room, and then your mom came on and was like "She left the room for a moment!" And we were all like "Hi Biz's mom!" and starting talking with her! Haha, that was fun! Your mom is funny!
</STRONG>
I remember [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Everyone loves my Mom. She works with some guys that are in some of my classes and they absolutely think she's wonderful. In english the one day the one guy was like "Your mom's great, she let us deep fry ice cream!". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My friends love her too, I call her satan or a mean and my friend Krista (or her boyfriend Kesto who absolutely loves my Mom's cooking, especially the rolls she makes) gets mad at me!
Old 01-25-2003, 03:00 AM
Loyal Fan

I went back to school today...I would have much rather stayed home! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But, my parents were none too happy...my first day back after 2 days of being sick, and I went out tonight...I got home at 11, which I thought was early, but they weren't too pleased. Oh well! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, where is moon? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] If you're lurking...come back!!!

Biz, I think that's so funny that your mom got in a chat room and was talking with everyone! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mom's so not like that, at all...my parents know nothing of all this fandom-craziness, they would think I was a freak! I don't know...I love my mom, I really do, and we get along, but she just keeps her life really seperate from mine, in ways like that. Like, my friend Laura mentioned that her, me, our friend Emma, and our moms should go out to eat and see LOTR next weekend...I mentioned it to my mom, and she was like "Hmm, I don't know...I don't even know these people, so I don't think I could really have fun." I didn't even tell her about the movie, b/c I know she wouldn't want to see it at all. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Sorry, I don't mean to bitch, because I love my mom, I really do...she's just so different from me, and it drives me crazy! If my daughter likes things like Alias and LOTR, I'm not going to tell her she's a nerd...I'll watch it with her! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2003: Message edited **Vilandra** ]

Harry Potter
Rescue Mission
Old 01-25-2003, 09:59 AM
Total Fan

Biz --Yeah, you're mom's really cool! Hey! You know what I saw yesterday? I was watching TV and a commercial for Purina Cat Chow came on, and remember Jack from the boards, and how he had that obsession with Logan's ex-wife (Whose name I cannot think of) Well, she was on it! I thought of him! I'll have to e-mail him and let him know of the "eye candy" that he's missing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Aww Lisa, that stinks, I'm sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] My mom kinda watches Alias. She gets really confused since she didn't see it from the beginning and has sort of given up and watches some other things. But sometimes she watches it. She always screams "Caroline! I don't get it! Who are these new people!? Why are they doing that!?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm so excited for Alias Sunday [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2003, 11:03 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Vilandra**:
<STRONG>Biz, I think that's so funny that your mom got in a chat room and was talking with everyone! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] My mom's so not like that, at all...my parents know nothing of all this fandom-craziness, they would think I was a freak! I don't know...I love my mom, I really do, and we get along, but she just keeps her life really seperate from mine, in ways like that. Like, my friend Laura mentioned that her, me, our friend Emma, and our moms should go out to eat and see LOTR next weekend...I mentioned it to my mom, and she was like "Hmm, I don't know...I don't even know these people, so I don't think I could really have fun." I didn't even tell her about the movie, b/c I know she wouldn't want to see it at all. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Sorry, I don't mean to bitch, because I love my mom, I really do...she's just so different from me, and it drives me crazy! If my daughter likes things like Alias and LOTR, I'm not going to tell her she's a nerd...I'll watch it with her! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
My Mom's great but we fight a lot, I mean we sometimes just start yelling at each other cause one of us is in a bad mood. We always forget about it like ten minutes later but- yeah, we're both very stubborn. Her favorite comment/fight starter is "If you'd pay half as much attention to your school work as you do to that TV you'd be making 90's."

Quote:
<STRONG>Biz --Yeah, you're mom's really cool! Hey! You know what I saw yesterday? I was watching TV and a commercial for Purina Cat Chow came on, and remember Jack from the boards, and how he had that obsession with Logan's ex-wife (Whose name I cannot think of) Well, she was on it! I thought of him! I'll have to e-mail him and let him know of the "eye candy" that he's missing! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] </STRONG>
I remember, her name was Valerie. I saw her on 2gether a while ago and it reminded me of Jack and I just couldn't stop laughing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2003, 02:05 AM
Total Fan

Yes! Valerie! That was her name! That boy was hysterical! We still keep in touch through e-mail. He tells me all the happenings in Japan, he's really enjoying his teachings over there. But oh, boy, do I remember how he used to obsess over her, and to think it all started as a practical joke! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I miss those days [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I check back every once in awhile, but I get sad to think of only like around 3 people posting over there. We used to bang out like 2 threads a day at one point [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Aww, sadness...
Old 01-26-2003, 03:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Man, I sure missed out on the DA bandwagon, didn't I? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tonight, we were hanging out at a friend's house, and we ended up playing poker...I lost over 8 bucks. Yikes! It was still fun, even though the guys take it freaking seriously. Of course, me being the only one with a curfew, I had to go home, while they went to 24 hour Starbucks. Tear.

Whee.....tomorrow's the big day!! My mom and I are going shopping during part of the game...horray for empty stores!!

Harry Potter
Rescue Mission
Old 01-26-2003, 11:14 AM
Total Fan

Ooo.. Starbucks! My favorite place! Seriously, I love it. They know me by name [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last night me and some friends waited a frickin' hour and 1/2 to eat at Outback Steakhouse (sometimes called Lonestar) great, great place! But the wait was rididulous!