Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love love love this show!!

Ok, I don't watch a lot of television. Being that my favorite shows... Buffy then Angel were both canceled, I was pretty much going to NEVER watch TV again. Pfft. That will show them.... or so I thought.
I went to Blockbuster to get a movie and found I had seen EVERYTHING in the store. I then saw their new display of DVD's of tv shows. There sat Alias Season 1. I never saw Alias before because Jennifer Garner looks JUST like the best friend of my boyfriend. I KNOW. I hate her. LOL, seriously, I just didn't think I would like it that much. Anyway.. I rented the first season and could not stop watching it. I watched and watched all weekend. I didn't leave the house at all. I was hooked from the first episode.
It really is one of the best shows I have ever watched. For those of you that watched it week by week.. I must give your major kudos. The cliffhangers are enough to give me a stroke. I could NOT wait a week.. it would kill me.
Anwyay, just wanted to share. I am still not finished with Season 1 just yet....but Season 2 will be on my shopping list.
BTW.. Is the fifth season beginning or is it the fourth?
Old 09-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

It's going to be the 4th season in Jan. You can buy the 3rd season now, too.

And, yes, those were some cliffhangers! Wait till you get to the end of S1, that cliffhanger we had to wait an entire summer!
Old 09-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Hi calivviefan Welcome to the wonderful world of Alias! So, who is/are your favorite character(s) so far?

Oh, the cliffhangers, JJ does like to torture us...
icon *
Old 09-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I am totally new to this show, and I don't know how I passed it up. Maybe because it was on the same time that Charmed was on for Sunday nights, but seriously. My friend Hanna lent me her DVDs of the first season, and I haven't been able to stop watching it. She just gave it to me three days ago, and I'm already on the 5th disc. I love Sydney's character, Will, Francie, Vaughn...even Marshall, just because he's hilarious and really kinda out there, just like me. So, I'm definitely trying to get all three seasons in before the fourth airs in January.

Kate

Last edited by never think; 09-22-2004 at 01:07 PM
Old 09-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

fave characters...

Well... Sydney of course. She is not what I expected. I mean, she is really sweet. Vaughn....sigh. I like Will and I think that girl (Jenny?) that likes him is so cute and he is funny when he is talking to her.
I.LOVE.MARSHALL. He is so funny, I laugh my butt off during his scenes!
I really can't stop watching. I am almost done with season one. I can't wait to see what happens!!!
Old 10-23-2004, 04:52 AM
New Fan

I love Alias, and you guys are right, I love Marshall, too. I have been a fan since day one. The second I saw the first commercial before it premiered, I KNEW I would love it. It looked like a show that had a strong female character, and I LOVE that. I started taping them from the first episode. But then, I tape way too many things, so I had to stop, before I drowned in VHS. But aren't DVD's wonderful? Even though, they seem to put anything out on DVD now...That's mildly disturbing. I mean does every single TV show have to have a DVD? I won't mention any names. Anyway, Alias. Is. The. Show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread