Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dricks, I really like the Kiss one you have at that site!
Old 04-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

<---updating my avie
Old 04-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

He he he .... looks good on you Sis.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl
He he he .... looks good on you Sis.
Thanks
Old 04-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, amazing avas as usal Karen! Snagging

How are you GAs? New epsiode tonite
Old 04-13-2005, 10:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah, ok so who else thinks MV looks especially hot as a doctor??

ooo and i loved the rejection scene!

Guardian Angel #9
P/J Shipper #11
Forbidden Lover #45
Old 04-14-2005, 03:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

The rejection scene was awesome! I was like 'Go Vaughn!'
Old 04-15-2005, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I loved the rejection scene too!
Old 04-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

i love S/V's relationship but i sort of think that they lack the passion they had in season 2. i know they said they'd take it slow but we're well into the season finale and they havent really progressed since the beginning of the season. michael and jen still have chemistry but i sort of feel like a few of the S/V scenes are forced...

Guardian Angel #9
P/J Shipper #11
Forbidden Lover #45
Old 04-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Some of the scenes just aren't quite what they used to be (maybe because they relationship is comfortable now) but most are still awesome.

I mean, in the last eppy, Sydney's expression and sigh when Vaughn called her and didn't speak.

And both of their looks when he appeared at her door at the end of the episode.

That was just touching.... Vaughn telling Sydney that he knew his father was dead because he would not have left his family. Syd asked why. And he replied that he knew because he couldn't leave the ones he loved either.

Maybe that ought to be a new reason

And yes the "Consider this your second rejection from the CIA" line was great!

Carol
Old 04-16-2005, 06:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Some of the scenes just aren't quite what they used to be (maybe because they relationship is comfortable now) but most are still awesome.
I have to agree with you on this one. I mean, I watch season 1 & 2 episodes, before they got together, and there was this anticipation of 'when' it was going to happen. When they were going to finally have their first kiss. They cared so much for each other, but they just couldn't cross the line. It was torture for most of us, but that's when, to me, they had the best scenes. I blame it on that angst.

I am most definitely not complaining about them this season, though. Do not get me wrong. After what we had to go through with them last year, this season is awesome. I just like knowing that they truly DO love each other. That Vaughn 'couldn't leave the one he loved, either'. I enjoy that, and it seems their relationship has come so far.

I have a pretty good feeling about them for the rest of the season. If what they do, and what they say mean anything, then it'll take whatever is in J.J. Abrams mind to break them up. But I truly think that if he tries anything again, especially like a new love interest, this show just won't be the same for me. Sydney and Vaughn ARE Alias for me. I don't expect smooth sailing, but I just don't expect to see them go seperate ways.

Ok. I'm done. Oops, I was ranting. Forgive me. I just typed what was on my mind.
The only thing that matters
is just following your heart
and eventually you'll finally get it right.

--------------------
|Sydney&Vaughn|-|Luke&Lorelai|-|Jack&Kate|
[icon credit: Marty]
Old 04-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

As much as I adore V/S...this yr, although they have been together all season (yay!), their moments haven't been nearly the same as the previous ones...it's just...I think the whole M/J thing had something to due w/the lack of chemistry now.

ETA: Omg, I adore all the V/S moments/quotes on the first page & could I please be added to the list?

Last edited by goodbreakingbad; 04-16-2005 at 07:02 AM
Old 04-16-2005, 04:28 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone. I'm Allie, and I've been lurking for quite some time but I decided I'd go ahead and say hello. I'm absolutely in love with S/V, and I only began watching the show this season. I've already seen (and now own) all of the DVDs, however, and I can't get enough of them.

Since everyone's talking about the different feel of their relationship this year, I just wanted to add my two cents: It bothered me a lot in the beginning because I was convinced it was Jen and Michael, but the more you hear them talk about it themselves and how much they still love and adore eachother... I find it hard to believe their "whatever-it-was" (tm Vartan) had/has anything to do with the way S/V are appearing on screen.

Seems to me that JJ is heading toward a very big step for their relationship, and he's used this season to mature their feelings and their relationship in order to prepare them for that next step. Sure, S2 was awesome and funloving and full of giggles and smiles. But this year we're seeing them rely on eachother more and more, they're ridiculously domestic and reminiscent of an old married couple - and I happen to adore it. Ever since The Index, give or take - and ever since the episodes started airing IN ORDER again - I've felt that they've just hit this level of comfort in their relationship. They're a mature couple who realize you don't have to be all about the PDA and constant togetherness in order to be truly in love. Maybe it's just me, but I find that promising. I see it as a definitive sign that JJ is setting them up to be romantically stable enough to take the next step. One that involves a ring and a question...

Anyway, I know that was a lot to say for my first post in here. But here I am. And I'm incredibly long-winded. But I love our couple, so hopefully y'all can overlook my inability to shut up...
Old 04-16-2005, 04:35 PM
New Fan

I love S/V. They are the show. The scenes seem at times forced because of the situations the characters are in. I agree there is no longer this chemistry that Sydney and Vaughn can't act on because they do. I just feel like their relationship is stable but I love the challenges laid out for them. I love watching them together. they're so great.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still adore them.

Welcome, Allie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread