Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2004, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

fun fun ep
Old 05-31-2004, 12:30 AM
Extreme Fan

This is late, but I loved the finale, even though it was sad about Syd's disappearance having her dad involved and all that.......but anyway I had a question about S/V. I started watching in the 2nd season so what was their deal in the first? Did they ever kiss or date or anything? I need to go get that DVD or something........

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 05-31-2004, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Hey giiiirls!

I'm uberlate, but it's only because I'm not used to this new design *looks*
Ok, anyway, I loved the ep. At least, I loved the S/V part. WHEEEEE! The kiiisssss waaaas sooo cuuuuute, and even more! I loved how Vaughn came to rescue Syd, even if this was so unreal haha. But well...my ship side didn't even notice that part lol.
What did you think of the cliffhanger? EVIL!Daddy? Naaa. It must be something else. To protect her or something.

HUUUUGS!
Nathy-

PS : I'm ON VACATION. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! that is so cool yay!
Old 05-31-2004, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenuh84
This is late, but I loved the finale, even though it was sad about Syd's disappearance having her dad involved and all that.......but anyway I had a question about S/V. I started watching in the 2nd season so what was their deal in the first? Did they ever kiss or date or anything? I need to go get that DVD or something........
They didn't date or kiss in First Season. AAAAAAAAW 1st season is SO cool, you should buy the DVD's!!! They hugged a lot...a lot of
implied sentences toooo, and alsoooo some PERFECT quotes, the "you got my number" ..... WAAAAAAAATCH! lol

Nath-
Old 05-31-2004, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Nothing much. I miss S/V.

Old 05-31-2004, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

abby-anne the fanart is gorgeous, that was one of my favorite S/V scenes ever. I was so happy when they finally kissed, and when Vaugh told Sydney that he came for her. That was such a great scene.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
yes, you've got to see season 1 b/c it will help you enjoy the latter moments w/ syd and vaughn so much more. you need to experience the longing they had for so long for one another. the tension back then was the best. there was no love triangle or anything to provoke anger, just pure sweet pining for each other in a job that wouldn't let them be together b/c the risks were too great. it will give you background on just how much vaughn wanted to be with her.
Old 05-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

HeY!

GA's I need some help! I am currently working on an Alias Scrapbook, to help me cope with the loss of Alias till next year. I have all the transcripts of Seasons 1 and 2. I have half of season 3. Can anyone give me a website with all the season 3 transcripts? I have been using www.aliasinsider.com but it only goes up to a certain ep. Please help!

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
Old 06-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Hey Paula!!

I searched on all the tv scripts I knew but I didn't find anything
Here are the addresses though...

http://www.twiztv.com/
http://simplyscripts.com/tv.html

ETA - I found a site! It doesn't have all the episodes, but still lol
http://www.lostanddelirious.hpg.ig.com.br/scripts3.htm
Don't worry even if it's in spanish, the transcripts are in English lol!
Old 06-01-2004, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliya
abby-anne the fanart is gorgeous, that was one of my favorite S/V scenes ever. I was so happy when they finally kissed, and when Vaugh told Sydney that he came for her. That was such a great scene.
Liliya - Thanks. Although, I haven't seen the episode I'm just excited.

We're getting Breaking Point tomorrow night. Loved it when Vaughn rescues Syd.

Paula - Go to Sd-1.net.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

abby That's awesome!!!

After I finish this one video I am definitely going to make a new GA video I already have one up on my site, the scenes include up to I think Episode 15 of Season 3.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 06-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Extreme Fan

So I found the alias media website and went a little S/V crazy and downloaded like every scene they've ever had together (including 1st seasons, which i'd never seen) and it was awesome! I should have been studying for finals, but I watched S/V clips for like 2 hours straight instead......those two are so cute!

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 06-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

be careful, that website will definitely distract you.
Old 06-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I found the alias media website and went a little S/V crazy and downloaded like every scene they've ever had together (including 1st seasons, which i'd never seen) and it was awesome! I should have been studying for finals, but I watched S/V clips for like 2 hours straight instead......those two are so cute!
Jenuh - Aah, you haven't seen season 1? You must.watch season 1 because it's the classic Alias.

Quote:
I started watching in the 2nd season so what was their deal in the first? Did they ever kiss or date or anything? I need to go get that DVD or something........
During season 1 S/V didn't get together as much as they wanted to since Syd is still a double agent, working for CIA and SD-6. During the episode of Season 2 called Phase One, CIA raided all SD cells and that's when S/V gone horizontal. You must.watch the DVD.

Jen - Thanks. I will try downloading your vids here (office). I'm using dial-up at home and I can't get through.
Old 06-02-2004, 10:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe I will invest in the season 1 Alias DVD and get that under my belt over the summer.........

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread