Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2004, 06:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I love Run Lola Run, I saw it in German Class last year, and I bought the video on EBay none of my friends like it, they don't have good taste. Seriously, for those who haven't seen it. Try your hardest to find a copy.

Anyway, onto last night's episode. I totally and completely loved it. Although Vaughn pissed me off -He got jealous because Syd slept with Will? I looked at my mom and said [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] "Excuse me, Vaughn, but aren't you the one that got married?" Ergh. Just pissed me off a little, and I don't care what Jack told Vaughn. He treated Syd like yesterday's garbage, things better get to the way they were quick. I think that Vaughn knows that Lauren is evil, and that's why he married. Because it's the only thing I can stand of why he's being such a dick-head.

I'm done. Anyway, I'm going to be gone until Feb. 1st, I have major school work to do, but I'll probably be around on the weekends, mostly Sundays. Ta-ta!
Old 01-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hi all GAs. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Kristen yeah, I hadn't really noticed it until some people pointed it out, but you're right. Vaughn didn't kiss Lauren! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Brings smiles to my face. I was disappointed at the look on his face as he rushed over to her, but didn't realize they didn't kiss.

Atti Yeah, that knife scene was GREAT! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] absolutely hilarious

IfITell To address your question, I don't know... I hadn't noticed the spot. It is in the CIA headquarters. Is the flirting corner you're referring to, there too?

Soccer/Paula Yeah, there was no mention of much form the last episode. However, I'm supposing they will begin to tie things together in the upcoming episodes.

Carol
Old 01-19-2004, 09:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes it is, in season 2 before Phase One, Vaughn and Syd was talking and Vaughn told her that he couldn't sleep when she was on missions and all he wanted to do was to kiss her, and Weiss came in and broke it up and after Syd eft he asked Vaughn about being in 'the flirting corner'
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
Old 01-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey guys! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thought I better come out of lurkdom here. lol. I meant to post sooner, but I think I was still enjoying just watching it a few more times and soaking it all in before commenting on anything. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But anyway, I LOVED the episode! We finally got to see them talking again...and hugging, and kissing, and comforting, and crying.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Can you tell I loved this ep? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] lol. I think they really got a lot of issues out of the way by giving S/V some time to talk things out. But then again they probably made about 10 more problems by confessing how they still feel about each other. Ok, even though they didn't say the actual words, "I love you.." was pretty much written all over both of their faces. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think being normal after something like that is gonna be even harder now. lol *sigh* Gotta love angst. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My favorite part was right after they were both beaten, Syd's half crying/pleading Vaughn's name, and he just pulls her into his arms. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] That part really had me feeling the angst.

And the "there's something you need to know.." scene..*sigh* I loved the whole scene, but gosh darn it! There's always someone or something to interrupt, isn't there. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I just wish the scene had been a tiny bit longer...but I won't complain b/c I'm just happy we're still getting these awesome scenes. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

*woot!* Alias-Media just put up crystal clear screen caps! I'm soooo making fan arts galore with this ep. LOL

"In my life, there is only one person..." - Vaughn
Old 01-20-2004, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by It Was You:
<STRONG>
My favorite part was right after they were both beaten, Syd's half crying/pleading Vaughn's name, and he just pulls her into his arms. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] That part really had me feeling the angst.
</STRONG>
Oh I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that part too. It was so sweet when he just held her there. Awww.. this was such a great angsty episode [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

| videos | journal |
Old 01-20-2004, 04:59 PM
Total Fan

Dropping this off...

awww [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

OMG! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Have you guys read this one by Jude? Post Crossings fic. Delicate

She was the only one for him. His heart may care for another, but his soul, the very essence of who Michael Vaughn is, will always be hers.

*thud*
Old 01-20-2004, 07:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Sarah..Aww...Thanks for bringing that by. That one is definitely going onto my list of top S/V scenes. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

*gasp* Abby, thank you so much for that link! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG, that's just soo good. EXACTLY what I needed right now. *sigh*

"In my life, there is only one person..." - Vaughn
Old 01-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

IfYouTell... I'll have to check that episode out -- vaguely remember it. Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ItWasYou Yes. Great part where they were both crumpled over from being beaten and Sydney half sobbed/pleaded Vaughn's name..... so sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ... but so good ...

Sarah LOVE [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that picture. Thanks!!!!

Carol
Old 01-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by It Was You:
<STRONG>
*gasp* Abby, thank you so much for that link! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] OMG, that's just soo good. EXACTLY what I needed right now. *sigh*</STRONG>
Heidi - *nods* I know. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Jude is the greatest. I wasn't checking out SD for 3 weeks cos I was in US, lol and I freaked out when I saw Jude's new fic. Gah, I missed the ep cos went back home although I saw Full Disclosure in US.
Old 01-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

EEEE! Abby! Tanks for rec-ing that. Awesome fic! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:06 AM
Master Fan

Emma - No prob. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday to my fellow celebrant Aly! [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

Rezie - If you ever come back here, lol thanks again! you whore! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 08:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks so much for that rec, Abby, what an incredible fic [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Abbu - Anything for ya m'whore! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Alyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! - Where are you Madame?!

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] &lt;--- Cliiiick it.
Old 01-21-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Hola girls [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Finally watched the episode. I totally loved it. I cried in front of my puter, which might seem dumb, huh? LOL. The "there's something you need to know....." scene waas sooo awesome [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] My heart was doing something like "BOOOM!BOOOM!BOOM!" haha. The kisses, hugs & words, everything was perfect [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]. Aaaaaand they mentionned Irinaaaa [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] well, I wish she returned though.

Ok, back to Lauren. Do you think Vaughn knows that she is working for The Covenant? I mean, the looks at the beginning of the episode...he acted just as if he knew it was her. That was so weird. Of course I totally HATED the hug at the end. He had to run to her...I know. But after all he said to Syd, that was just so wrong. F-ck it.

I loved the episode. Can't wait for the next episode [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit - HAAAAAAAPPY bday Alyyyyy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] You're my fav. fiiiiic!whore [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Lurve you!

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited DJPuReMaGiC ]