Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2004, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Who started watching Alias because of Michael Vartan?

Dude I did! As soon as i saw this hot man i was hooked. But hey tell us why you started watching Alias. Enlighten us...

Toda mi pinche Vida.

Java Junkie-PJ True Love- S/V shipper-NEM-Spuffy
Beverly Hills 90210- Brandon n Dylan
TVfreak_mexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

I can honestly admit that I did not start watching Alias for Vartan.

It was actually because of Jennifer Garner's red wig in the first ep. The commercials were teasers over the summer and I kept thinking 'Why the hell is she walking down the street in a red wig with blood dripping from her mouth?'

I honestly thought the show looked stupid but watched it because I was bored And now I watch it for David Anders.
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

I did!

I saw Never Been Kissed, and was like "hello Mr hottie" so i looked him up on the net, and Alias just happened to have premiered the weekend before, so i kept up with the show over the net till it aired in Australia

Last edited by - Jen -; 10-31-2004 at 09:49 AM
- Jen - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 01:05 PM
Absolute Fan

I was actually intrigued by the 'girl power' commercials but, Vartan was the added bonus.
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I saw Jennifer Garner beat SMG for some action female show on some award show and I said that I have to see what she is in.

Then, on one lonely night when no one was around, and rerun was on. I watched it and got hooked immediatly.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I actually watched the first episdoe because the guy I was dating at that time had seen the previews and was all into the show. I was so busy with work and had little time for TV. However, he was at my house that night and I was doing work as the pilot played. I really liked it and became obsessed!
Old 10-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

I saw a Jay Leno show where he interviewed Jen. And then showed a short piece of the first episode.
I was so eager to see it but it didn't show up on our channels until 7 months later.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not me I saw the commercials and thought it looked cool..and it turned out to be way better than I thought it'd be.

I really don't like Vaughn, never have, never will...and tonnes of people think I'm crazy and strange coz of it. But to them.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Crazy Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Lorency and CrazyGurl -- you aren't the only ones who started watching because of other reasons than Vaugh... though, I must admit he's quite the eye candy and I don't mind seeing him on the show. In fact, I love the Vaughn/Sydney moments.
Old 11-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Addicted Fan

i was on vacation with my sister when the season 1 finale aired, so she insisted i watch it with her. i was instantly hooked...i loved it! so as soon as the dvds came out i bought them and caught up in time for season 2 to air.

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
**Carrie** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by **Carrie**
i was on vacation with my sister when the season 1 finale aired, so she insisted i watch it with her. i was instantly hooked...i loved it! so as soon as the dvds came out i bought them and caught up in time for season 2 to air.
I so agree -- I was hooked from the start, too. So are you up through S3 now, waiting on S4 with the rest of us?
Old 11-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I really don't like Vaughn, never have, never will...and tonnes of people think I'm crazy and strange coz of it. But to them.

Not strange. Not strange at all

In fact, I love the Vaughn/Sydney moments.

Do I have to find Nat's stick again?
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Varty is a bonus I started 'cause of the strong female lead

Andie
Old 11-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Total Fan

I started watching for two reasons... 1) I loved Noel on Felicity and thought I'd support his wife (LOL I know I am sooo lame) and 2) My husband, of course, was all about the JG!

The first episode hooked me. I did not start for MV but I did hope that Syd would hook up with Will (that of course was before Sark! One second of him on camera and I was all about the Sarkney!)
Old 11-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Vaughn didn't have anything to do with my reason for watching Alias. I thought the concept looked really cool, and people were telling me the show was really good. I watched the first episode and was hooked mainly because of the relationship between Syndey & Jack.

I've always found Vaughn to be bland, and looks aside, if the personality doesn't attract/interest me, then I'll not be a big fan of a character.

~Kat
TheCheshireKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread