Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2005, 09:32 PM
New Fan

"Echoes" help!

I hope I am doing this right. I haven't been here in a long time. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy of the newest episode "Echoes"? I set everything before I left, but for some reason it didn't record and it's not repeating at the end of the week as uaual... just my luck! Anyway, if anyone could help me out I would be forever grateful! Thanks!
Michelle

[michelle22p@yahoo.ca]

I have loads to trade as well. Here are just some of the tv shows I have...
Buffy, Angel, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, OC, Alias, Lost, Roswell, Time of Your Life, PO5, 90210, Freaky Links, Felicity, Charmed, Miss Match, Miracles, Higher Ground, Joan of Arcadia, My So-Called Life, Tru Calling, Significant Others, Wonderfalls and much more... just ask. Thank-you again!
Old 02-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Absolute Fan

http://www.geocities.com/aliastapetrade/
Try here they have a great tape trade I got the 1st 6 eps very fast!
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread