Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2004, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Drunken/Flaming Toasters Thread #10: Unspoken Love

How long has it been? How long will it take? Another thread for this couple is finally born!

For those who don't know, this thread is [to worship] Jack & Irina's relationship.

"We are the Jack and Irina/Laura Shippers
As everyone can see, this thread has grown in it's supporters of the Drunken/Flaming Toasters!

We love Jack and Irina for so many reasons...list a few? Well we would but that would take many moons. So we invite all posters and lurkers to join us in fun and wondrous conversations. We enjoy all sorts... even if you aren't necessarily convinced of Irina's redemption, we still like to hear from you.

Rules of this thread:

1) Do not bash other posters.

2) If you aren't a shipper, please kindly don't bash our lovely couple. You may disagree, but please no bashing...characters or actors/actresses.

3) NO Spoilers. Though we look forward to our couple and their moments, some posters have not yet seen the episode yet, so wait at least a couple of hours before letting everyone in on the wonderful scenes.

4) Reminder that this thread is moderated, so try to keep it clean guys!

Founding Members
Jayta
Nikki K
Leka - Manu

The F/DTs
Abby-anne - Abby
Angel1432 - Anna
Atti's Angel - Shelly
Blairy
Cliffieluv - Rebekah
d-nise - Den
DJPuReMaGiC - Nath
ForeverAngel
Hopeless Romantic - Daphne
imaginary light - Gracie
It Was You - Heidi
jengarnerfan - Elisha
JK - Jen
Jenn
Kittie231
Krisnreine - Kris
Lil Starzz - Linda
Lonely Smile
Mari
Not of This Earth
Nyah
Newyorkdiva
Ophelia05
Pacifierrocks
Perfect By Nature - Maddie
Phile
Reinbowbrite - Amy [Miss you Amy!]
Reza
Rogue35 - Karen
Sorshajade
Syd Bristow - Ashley
TheIrish -
Wacky Buffy - Elisabeth
X-6_494 - Stephy
~-Sarah-~
-Andie-
Cathangel
Addison Montgomery

DT links
Manu's Official DT Fanlisting
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON

Last edited by Yellow Mustang Girl; 05-31-2007 at 06:41 PM
Old 05-05-2004, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

bah - new thread. I'm here!
I just started watching season 3 and well - though the Irina-lessness sucks mucho - I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]d Lauren/Sydney in 3x05. how cool was that car-race [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
oh and on a toaster note - wasn't that IM-conversation in 3x02 the sweetest thing? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I want Irina back!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I want Irina/Jack back!!! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]s even more
anyway - I'm off watching more - especially since I'm so curious to see spy-sis. at this very moment I ask myself - you're really sure she's Sloane's daughter? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] honestly I see NO chemistry between Irina and Sloane AT ALL. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and really: how high are the possibilities to get pregnant from something that I can only think of as a VERY WRONG one-night-stand, opposed to constant hot-love-making with your hubby? answer me that! Irina/anyone? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
okay - enough blah-talk from me... later. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 05-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

aw, we lost our convo.

Old 05-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

:burn:

stupid changing....

and just to let you know...i was witty, funny, and adorable in my last post
Old 05-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Since that sucks, I decided to transfer the posts from the old boards.

Originally posted by Nikki K:
Quote:
yeah, sorry - the thing is that I #A had no time those last weeks (and still my time is tight) and #B didn't want to get spoilered by what I'm reading here. so you know... Alias and 24 are the only shows I curb my curiousity because I think it kills the drama to know what's up next.

ah... I just watched Lauren killing Lazarey. gotta go now and continue my marathon.

Originally posted by X-6_494:
Quote:
*splash*

Hee. I love you.

*twirls around new thread*

Quote:
Steph - heh thanks. love you too, babe!

ahm... okay, I'm done watching everything up to 3x18. the rest is still downloading. *taps with feet impatiently*

and really - I know the whole story around spy!sis is just about to unfold - but from what I've seen up till now, still not convinced Sloane is anything but delusional.

we haven't heard Irina's version of the story yet (will we in the upcoming 4 episodes? ) - as long as I haven't heard her saying anything on the matter, I believe Sloane is shamelessly exaggerating things. the whole "affair" was more likely an one-night-stand - probably under the influence of alcohol. all in all - we've seen two things: Irina being very pissed off with Sloane when they had this talk in the plane at the end of season 2. really, to me she seemed really aggressive like someone who once made a mistake and now is haunted by a lovesick puppy. then we saw Katya telling Sloane to leave Irina alone - another hint of how Irina feels about the situation. Sloane on the other hand tries to sell this "affair" to us like it had been a love-affair. let's say it all together: ridiculous! you should really face the facts, garden gnome: Irina is embarrassed you ever even shook hands.

as for Nadia as the "fruit of their blossoming love" *cough-gag-excuse-me-if-I-vomit-gag-cough* yeah right; give me a break. again we haven't heard Irina's version of the story - as I said, I haven't seen any of 3x19+ yet, but well: Sloane is obsessed with Rambaldi and he desperately wishes to be a part of the myth. no wonder he's making things up. as long as noone has proven the opposite, I strongly believe his desperate wish of being part of the Rambaldi mythology led him to steal/abduct spy!sis from Irina and make up all that crap.

furthermore: I don't know whether I got that right but - Nadia is the passenger, right? and it is believed that Sydney is an endangerment for "the passenger". So if I got that right: the scenario is a classic - like Sarah and Leah, Cain and Abel and whatever other biblical or historic sibling rivalry thing you can think of... and those were all real siblings not half siblings.

(okay - my last point is a bit lame, but hej - I'm a biased shipper, guys. )

Quote:
Oooh, good points, Nikki.

About the upcoming 4 episodes: Nope - and Lena's not coming back for the finale, so we won't hear anything directly from her until next season.
Although when Jack asked Irina about the Passenger on the chat, she signed off - and he was unable to reconnect. So she is trying to hide it. But..I'm still hoping we don't know everything yet.

As for the "fruit of their love". Love, my ass. And I can't find a better adjective than you, lmao. Gnome suits Sloane fine. ;-)

Anyways - if it did happen, which I think so (even if this could be contested next season; maybe they got one of Irina's eggs, lmao.) it certainly would be due to her mission.
She had to do what she had to do, and I can deal with that to some extent - just as long as they don't insinuate she had an affair with Sloane for the hell of it, because..that's destroying her character. And Lena's not even there, dude.

Originally posted by jayta:
Quote:
Nikki: '#A....#B...'

You amuse me i know english isn't 1st language but the number A thing was kind of funny...and I mean that in the most endearing-est term

Steph: And what about me?

::foot tapes while waiting for the love::

Quote:
Pssh. You attention seeker.
Jay!!
:-P

Quote:
Darn tootin'
And why not? Aren't I loveable enough to be forgiven for that one small itsy bitsy flaw?

Quote:
About Jack IM-ing Irina on the GardenGnome Affaire:
yeah, I don't think we do know everything yet. and there are like a hundred possible explanations for her not telling. just let me watch those last episodes and I'm sure I can twist, turn, interprete and debate every "fact" until there's a satisfying explanation to us till we find out the truth next season.

About my listing things:
oh dear, I'm sorry and embarrassed. it's just that I spent so much time writing, programming, formatting, layouting stuff for my thesis that I went totally nuts with all the formalities they demanded it to match.

Quote:
I like the way you think.
And Jay? Yep, you are. You should also ask Nathy about that.

Quote:
Well hopefully you didn't use 'number A'?
Cuz that's a paradox or an oxymoron I think...

Steph: I do *not* need Nathy's approval to be either loveable or an attention seeker!
Speaking of Nathy...*ahem* Where is she?

Quote:
actually no, it's roman numbers I, II, III, IV, V etc. for the sections, arabic numbers for the chapters 1, 2, 3 etc. and then 1.1, 1.2 etc. for subchapters and 1.1.1, 1.1.2 etc etc. for sub-sub-chapters - within the last one there can be parts with a), b), c) etc.

blah
still waiting for Alias to load.

On a at least Alias related note: Is it just me or did they really made a lot of fun of Vaughn this season? At times I almost felt sorry for him that everyone mocked him so badly.

It's the Vaughn Bashing Season - examples:

Marshall: "You've got the looks. I've got the brains." (3x06)

Jack: "You're not as dumb as you look." (3x07)

Sark: "Tell me, you wouldn't happen to know an eight letter word for arrogant, would you?" (3x15)

Just to name a few examples. poor Vaughn. I always had a good laugh though I know it's somewhat cruel. I mean not even his best friend knows any mercy:

Vaughn: "Do you think you can be in love with two people at the same time?"
Weiss: "No, I don't. However I did have the same intense feelings for both Sport and Posh Spice." (3x13)

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 05-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

thanks nikki!

Now where is everyone else
Old 05-12-2004, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

ahm I'm here, but I need my six hours of sleep a day, you know.

Old 05-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

itu!

had a dream about LO...you know i'm obsessed when...

anyway LO was there and i was like....'you haaaaavee to come back!' and she seemed a little snotty and i think said something to the effect that she didn't want to....

boy did i suddenly wake up not liking her very much

but realize it's a dream....hopefully.
Old 05-13-2004, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

I'm a bit puzzled about that anyway - I can understand her not coming back if the show had been a bad experience for her - but honestly, at least on the outside it doesn't look like me that way. or did I miss anything?

Old 05-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
I'm a bit puzzled about that anyway - I can understand her not coming back if the show had been a bad experience for her - but honestly, at least on the outside it doesn't look like me that way. or did I miss anything?
no knows. all of it is speculation.

me too. from the dvds it seemed like she had a blast.

i really am praying that she will have a change of heart and come back for her fans. irina's story is definitely not done yet.

and then she can kick her sis to the curb on the whole jack/kat thing
Old 05-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, I hope so too - *crosses-fingers-for-next-season*
OMG, I was just skimming through the screencaps threads at alias-media and I got to the two "The Passage" episodes - - Jack/Irina are just the sexiest alias couple EVER.
and I had a moment of complete inanity and silliness when I saw those caps again where Sydney and Irina both wear saris - and Sydney is speaking on the phone with Vaughn - anyway: Irina gives Jack that doubtful look and you could really almost hear her asking: "Jack, have we approved of Sydney having a little boyfriend? And have we approved of *that* boyfriend?" and then Jack's slightly sour answer: "Well, I'm afraid she's coming of age. And it could be worse, that one is mostly harmless."

Old 05-15-2004, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

guys?
come back!!!

Syd, Nadia, Irina, Jack
and everyone everyone

1024x768
800x600
Lyrics: "Not Real" by Laconic Star

Old 05-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Heh, Jay - not such a pleasant dream, but, tis Leeeeeeena! And about her return: she never said she had a commitment for after S2. She lives in NYC. They shoot Alias in LA. That? explains it.

Oooh, pretty WP, Nikki! The (extended) spyfamily & co.

Quote:
"Jack, have we approved of Sydney having a little boyfriend? And have we approved of *that* boyfriend?"
Heeeeeeeee.

And ITA on being the sexiest ship ever. SIGH. That they are. Irinareallyneedstocomebackandsavethisshow.
Old 05-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494
Heh, Jay - not such a pleasant dream, but, tis Leeeeeeena! And about her return: she never said she had a commitment for after S2. She lives in NYC. They shoot Alias in LA. That? explains it.

oh i know that. i know she never had a commitment but dang it...wouldn't she hope?

i would think such a good role and cast would encourage her to come back...even if not for a whole season, for a few episodes...

i know she's far away....but i would commute...and heck, i live in canada!

i want her to come back
Old 05-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494

Oooh, pretty WP, Nikki! The (extended) spyfamily & co.
Thanks, Steph - you know, the more and more the show goes on, I have the feeling it's a spy-version of Dynasty or Dallas where everyone is either related or (sometimes even and) sleeping with each other.
Ooops but .... all those speculations that Sark is the lost son and Olivia Reed might be the third Derevko sister... ähm?!

Quote:
Irinareallyneedstocomebackandsavethisshow.
Amen, sister!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread