Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

I am in love with the Sloane thing! Can you say retrobution? But awww Jack and Tom dieing was sad Such a perfect ending, and really not very cheesy at all like these things tend to be. I'm like dancing over the Sloane thing... so fitting.
Extreme Fan

Wildfire Girl your crazy fast with those icons...so cute!
Fan Forum Legend

Jack I love Jack and did not want him to die. I can't even say anything else right now
Elite Fan

OMFG!!!!! That was the best finale ever! I can't believe Jack died, I was bawling to death!!!! But I loved Sydney & Vaughn's happy ending with their expanded family

Uncle Dixon That was cute
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 05-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Absolute Fan

What a fast paced episode Loved how Marshall told Sloane off. Never trusted Irina and happy that she was finally shown as pure eveil and was killed. So sad that Jack took himself out but he beat Sloane in the process. Why didn't Vaughn put a bullet through Sarks head? I knew Sark would be the pest that he always was...

Isabelle showing her true 'spygenes' at the end, So they have a happy existence on the beach but they aren't out of the Spy buisness? So how does that make them safe? Kind of an odd ending, but I'll stillmiss this show horribly.
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
Old 05-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Ohmigod! I am not sure what to even say at the moment... that was just amazing... I laughed and cried and sat on the seat's edge and.... gah..... it was awesome
Old 05-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by craziprodigy
Wildfire Girl your crazy fast with those icons...so cute!
I had them from some promos from earlier.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just Damn!

They just killed off Jack Bristow!

I'm shocked! Completely in denial! Practically killed off half the cast! Just NO! Wrong doesn't begin to say it...and that was NOT a happy ending. Not without Jack!

Spy Daddy was the glue that held things together, and I'll sue I tell you. I want an alternate ending on the DVD set when it comes out where Jack lives!
At least he went out with a bang! Oops! Too soon for jokes?!

I didn't want Jack to die either. However, they could have not come up with a better death for him. It was frickin' perfect! He took Sloan with him. Too bad Sloan's stuck down there FOREVER!!!!

Wildfire Girl I'm snagging some icons. Great job!

Merri
Old 05-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

One complaint NO WEISS was anyone else ticked by that. i miss weiss!
Old 05-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I think Jack's death was really sad but if he was going to die it was the perfect way his life for sydneys.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm bawling still. I can't believe this show is over, and I have to really let go of it. I can't do it. I don't WANT to do it. I'm just... depressed.

I'm content with the ending -- Sydney and Vaughn together, MARRIED happily with their two beautiful children. How cute was Isabelle with the blocks? I started laughing when I saw that. I loved it. I'm so sad about Jack dying, but he did it to protect his family, and that makes it ok I guess. But most of all... my heart feels content as a Sydney/Vaughn fan.

Ugh, I'm crying again. I just can't let go.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrith
Tom!!!!!!! im really sad he and Racheal should have gotten together...Atleast the kissed. Is weiss not going to be in the episode. That makes me really sad, i Love Weiss.
I know.... I wanted Weiss and Will to be in this eppy, but other than that..... I think most of my wishes came through. Of course, I didn't want Jack or Tom or anyone like that to die.... but it was very touching
Old 05-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
One complaint NO WEISS was anyone else ticked by that. i miss weiss!
Dude! I know! I liked Weiss... he should have been there... at the very end at the least
Old 05-22-2006, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
That was an amazing episode! Seriously, I love Jack. im so sad he died but it was perfect! Isabelle haha next little agent.
Actually, I think that by Isabelle knocking over the blocks, she was choosing a life of "strolls on the beach" At least that was my take At first I thought it all came full circle, her completing the puzzle like Sydney did.... but by knocking it over.... and saying she was doing nothing.... I was thinking she decided she didn't enjoy that stuff
Old 05-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

The episode was definatly one of the best ever. Irina's death was perfect. sloanes end was perfect all alone forever...awesome. I think JJ should an Alias movie. Sark as the main bad guy w/ Sydney and Vaughn and the rest of the crew. it would be damn awesome. ok not going to happen but still its cool.

One question Where did peyton go?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread