Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2003, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for all the recommended songs guys it's been great listening to it.
Old 08-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Two of the songs I really liked from season 2 were:

ACDC - Back In Black
Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

I think they both went really well with the scenes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-03-2003, 02:23 PM
Jay
Master Fan

never seen this thread until now. this is an excellent idea. i love drama shows that have music playing in the background. it adds like life to it...i mean to the scene. that's why i loved "Felicity"...the show was my favourite and plus, the songs were amazing. u be suprised by all the songs by artists u never heard of..but u are touched by the song itself...that's what gets me into it. now J.J abrams is bringing that style from Felicity to Alias...having music played in the background.

great job every1 [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]...and u bet i'll be around here when the show premieres. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 12:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>u be suprised by all the songs by artists u never heard of.</STRONG>
Yeah, a lot of my favourite songs I've heard off TV shows (like Alias). Lots of them I probably would never have heard if it wasn't for Alias too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by IfITellUIllHav2KillU:
<STRONG>Okay My season 2 song compilation is ..almost complete.
Does anyone have the Daniel Lenz song 'Spy'
and the Josh Canova song 'Almost Ran'??
And Gus {Gus Black} Violent Rain, I have 45 seconds of that from his web site but that's all.
If you do I believe I have all the rest that are listed and I'm willing to share.</STRONG>
Waaaaait -- do you have the Jude song from I think it's A Higher Echelon when Syd tells Francie she has a crush on a guy from work? I've been looking for that song for so freaking long ... *dies*
Old 08-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlscout:
<STRONG>

Waaaaait -- do you have the Jude song from I think it's A Higher Echelon when Syd tells Francie she has a crush on a guy from work? I've been looking for that song for so freaking long ... *dies*</STRONG>
ACK! Me too. I've been wanting that for sooo long.
*reza* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Addicted Fan

A dumb question. What's the name of the episode that feature "All that you can't leave behind" by U2?

Anita
Spike's sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 01:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike's sunflower:
<STRONG>A dumb question. What's the name of the episode that feature "All that you can't leave behind" by U2?

Anita</STRONG>
I'm not sure which episode that was, but I think the song is called "Walk On". [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 10:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's from the end of Passage Part One, as the SpyFam walks away into the distance [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlscout:
<STRONG>

Waaaaait -- do you have the Jude song from I think it's A Higher Echelon when Syd tells Francie she has a crush on a guy from work? I've been looking for that song for so freaking long ... *dies*</STRONG>

I think I do..If it is the song, All I wanna Do
But, it is a live version

[ 08-14-2003: Message edited IfITellUIllHav2KillU ]
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Does anyone know the lyrics or where I can get "Stars - Going Going Gone"? It's from Season 1 - Reckoning.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I bought the S2 DVD set and re-watched the eps last week. I had forgotten how great the songs they use are! I hope they put out an Alias soundtrack soon, not the original score but a collection of other artist's songs that are featured on the show. I have the first Felicity soundtrack and it's really good. JJ rocks!
Old 01-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is from season 1 not 2 but can anyone please tell me what the song from episode 103 : Parity is during the scene where Syd and Will kiss? Thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I will ALWAYS choose you.
Remember, you'll wait for me here, right?
maej26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 05:38 PM
New Fan

One of my favorite songs from Season 2 was "On a High" By Duncan Sheik, but I dont remember the episode it was in.

"Luckily I've made quite a name for myself in the hacker community...BLACK KITTY"
~Marshall
matriculated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by maej26:
<STRONG>This is from season 1 not 2 but can anyone please tell me what the song from episode 103 : Parity is during the scene where Syd and Will kiss? Thanks [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think it's "La Cienega Just Smiled" by Ryan Adams. I loved the song so much I bought the CD, "Gold." It's really good!

[ 01-12-2004: Message edited BooRadley ]