Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Alias 4x17 - "A Clean Conscience"

Wednesday, Apr. 27
"A Clean Conscience"

Sydney and Nadia are shocked to discover that Sophia (Sonia Braga) -- the head of the orphanage that cared for Nadia as a child -- has been severely beaten. But Sloane fears for Nadia's life when he learns the reason for the beating. Meanwhile, Dixon is faced with a life-altering moral dilemma while on a mission with Vaughn, and Jack's doctor (Michael McKean) offers some advice to his ailing patient.

Source: ABC.com
who you will be.

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 11-26-2011 at 03:03 AM
Impressions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Hmmmmm....sounds like a jam-packed eppy
Old 04-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see this episode. Sounds like Victor will be getting some nice screentime
who you will be.
Impressions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Everytime SpyDaddy gets screetime, he manages to deliver

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the clip on AOL ... and I must say that this looks like a fantastic episode.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

i am excited for this eppy it looks very good
Old 04-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

This is the first time, all season, since "The awuful truth" that I've looked forward to seeing an Alias episode! *please don't disappoint*

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

5 and half hours til show time for me
Old 04-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww snap! I didn't see that coming; but i did suspect that the necklace was a listening device. I just thought Sophia was working for the bad guys. This looks a good story. Love those Derveko sisters (I think I spelled that wrong).

One of the bad guys looked like that geek from Leagally Blonde.

i'm not sure i can trust Jack's doctor.

Next week's looks kinda of gross with Syd having to pose as her mother and saying "Hello Sweetheart".
Old 04-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

This was a good eppy

I was so shocked to discover Sofia was Elyna (I sure I am butchering the spellings here)

And SpyDaddy digging that thing out of his hand -- gross!

As always, we had some great lines and scenes which just crack me up

The doc to Jack: "In the 20 years I've known you, you're not one iota less stubborn"

The Vaughn/Dixon scene where Vaughn was chasing Koronis (or whatever his name was) -- Dixon hits him.... Vaughn says' I would have caught him' and Dixon replies 'I know'

Dixon's accent
Old 04-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
Next week's looks kinda of gross with Syd having to pose as her mother and saying "Hello Sweetheart".
I agree -- it certainly is going to be weird, her posing as her mom.....
Old 04-27-2005, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Question about the agent who knew Dixon for years and years (from back before he was married). Since Dixon was recruited by SD-6 and never worked for the CIA doesn't that mean that agent had to be a former SD-6 agent? I just find it odd they never mentioned that.

Other thoughts.

Knew Sofia was up to no good. Or should we say Yelena. After Nadia waxed poetic about her always being there you knew something had to be up.

The dads revealing Yelena seemed kinda ho-hum, Given how secretive the parents are being and that Jack is dying I was expecitng something bigger such as perhaps Nadia and Sydney being secret CIA genetic projects. Or that Jack is really Rambaldi and Sloane is his loyal assistant Guido.

Next episode looks interesting. Think Syd has to seduce Jack? Could get very messy. I don't mind. I'm an Arrested Development fan.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't watch it. I taped it, yet again. I'll probably watch it sometime before the weekend.

Maybe tonight/tomorrow.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys I totally missed last night's ep! I completely forgot to watch it can you believe it?

Ok well I was wondering if anyone had the episode uploaded so they let me download it, I really want to see it.

Ok well PM if you can help me out. Thanks for any help!
Dark Half Undine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
Question about the agent who knew Dixon for years and years (from back before he was married). Since Dixon was recruited by SD-6 and never worked for the CIA doesn't that mean that agent had to be a former SD-6 agent? I just find it odd they never mentioned that.
I'm sorry... what? You're expecting continuity on Alias? Really now

Quote:
Knew Sofia was up to no good. Or should we say Yelena. After Nadia waxed poetic about her always being there you knew something had to be up.
yeah, i'm glad i wasn't the only one that thought it obvious that Sophia was Yelena... Plus, when Sloane and Jack mentioned that she went missing like 30 yrs ago, i figured she had to be the oldest of the Derevko sisters... and she's the only older female character that's been introduced this season... bleh.

Quote:
The dads revealing Yelena seemed kinda ho-hum, Given how secretive the parents are being and that Jack is dying I was expecitng something bigger such as perhaps Nadia and Sydney being secret CIA genetic projects. Or that Jack is really Rambaldi and Sloane is his loyal assistant Guido.
How cool would it be if Jack was Rambaldi? And you might be on to something with the whole Nadia/Syd being genetic projects... i've always thought there was something odd there. I think so even more now that that doctor keeps insisting that Jack tell Sydney "the" secret before it's too late... I agree with you though - the entire scene felt very anti-climactic... and Syd still didn't find out about her dad... is Yelena (and i'm assuming she's also Rambaldi-obessessed) the only reason Sloan/Jack have been teaming up all season? Is this the big mystery? Because that's highly disappointing...

Speaking of disappointing... i wasn't feeling Jack tonight. Dunno why - i guess maybe he wasn't distressed enough. Although I thought it cool when he dug that little capsule out of his hand... there was no blood or anything. I still haven't made up my mind on the doctor, btw

I liked the little Vaughn/Dixon exchange - reminded me of the Weiss/Vaughn exchanges from back in S1 and S2.

I loved Marshall's little Dr. Evil reference... too cute

Next week - I don't want to hype it up for myself. I do think it's a bit creepy that Syd has to play her mom though... will she have to seduce her father? Hmmm...
---
Sark (to Sydney): You are so good, do you know that?
stranger451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread