Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Alias 4x11 - "The Road Home"

Wednesday, Mar. 16
"The Road Home"

While on a mission in Germany, Sydney inadvertently places the life of an American civilian in jeopardy and must do all she can to get him out of harm's way. Meanwhile, Jack plans a deadly visit with an old friend, and Vaughn uncovers even more unsettling secrets about his father.

from abc.com

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 11-06-2011 at 01:38 AM
Yellow Mustang Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new episode and more about Vaughn's father
Old 03-14-2005, 07:22 AM
Absolute Fan

More with Vaughn?
After this I heard they might be switching eps around again? What will that do to the continuing story line?
I guess we'll have to wait and see if they actually do move the eps again.
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Vaughn uncovers even more unsettling secrets about his father.
Yippee!! A continuation from a previous eppy!
of astounding proportions. Marianne J. Legato, MD
archergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Is this episode number 11?

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to the new eppy tonight.

And yes, it is eppy 11.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl

And yes, it is eppy 11.
Tonight? It's Tuesday?

Yes, I could have actually read the thread title...but who has the time

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer
Tonight? It's Tuesday?

Yes, I could have actually read the thread title...but who has the time

Alex
Shhh!!!! Looking forward to the look on her face when she turns on ABC and sees According to Jim instead. Talk about a bad dream.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Alias but is there anyone here that thinks they are not doing anything with Sydney and Vaughn? They do not have to be the storyline every week but Weiss and Nadia get more screen time then they do! Season one had more S/V and they werent even together lol!

This weeks ep was good. I liked Sydney in Paris with Vaughn. The accent was awesome! Vaughn was lovely and Eric is a good friend. It's nice to see the two of them on screen. I loved the mission in Austria with Syd as an American, and Jen's hair is cute. Does anyone how she cut it or what she does with it to make it like that?

Next weeks ep looks too focused on Sydney and Nadia and as much as I like the concept of Nadia's character, its just too much focus. I hope the writers balance things out. Great ep!

Your thoughts on tonights ep?

Paula

I'd like to be in the field getting my hands dirty and actually touch my gun.- Michael Vartan

Vote John Mayer Board
*Soccer Diva* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Nothng to really complain about this week. I liked Sam, and him and Sydney had chemistry. It seems like everybody buy Vaughn has chemistry with Sydney all of a sudden. Jack killing Sasha was a bit shockin,g but very Jack. The ending was great, with Father and Daughter. Looks like things are getting crazy for Vaughn and the search for his father. W/N seem to be doing good.

The line Marshall said about the nightclubs was hilarious!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

That was one of the worst things ever, and not just on TV!

I'll be back with my detailed review when I calm down

Alex

Old 03-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Heee heee ...Sis the eppy is tonight -- not last night

IfITellUIllHav2KillU and archergirl I agree-- a continuation of Vaughn's back story....though I was disappointed with it....please don't let Vaughn's father have been some bad guy

I loved Weiss helping Vaughn out...all secret-like

And someone help me here ...what did Jack show that dude on the laptop???

"One small step for Flinkman" And Sydney ~ "He's edible" -- I loved that scene

And oh my -- Marhsall's comment about "what is it with these dudes and night clubs" That was so funny -- he is right. So many of the bad guys own night clubs -- such a funny poke at the writers or acknowledgment of all those coincidences. I do know the nightclubs make for fun costumes, but this time Syd was dressed down. Of course, that fit this particular bar.

I think I'm beginning to like Syd's code name of Phoenix -- the mythological bird that arose from its ashes to be born again....

I actually enjoyed Sam Houser (was that his name) -- I liked his story line That was so funny how quickly he "fell" for Syd and then jumped at her "a girl can change her mind" comment

There were some great Sam/Sydney moments --

Sam: I'm not going anywhere with you.

Sam: That guy was my boss -- he shot me.

Sam: We did it; we saved the world. Syd: Something like that. And I loved that smile on her face in that scene.

I did find the three different plots a bit confusing .... Jack, Vaughn, Sydney. Of course, I missed the very beginning so that may have contributed to my confusion I kind of liked it though.

I'm still living in this denial that Vaughn's father may have shot that man and left him paralyzed just walking away ...

I also loved the ending scene -- Sydney asking to join her father was just great But I especially liked the image in that scene, the long tunnel hallway, the two figures in black walking away; him putting his arm on her back

Carol
Old 03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Soccer Diva*
I love Alias but is there anyone here that thinks they are not doing anything with Sydney and Vaughn? They do not have to be the storyline every week but Weiss and Nadia get more screen time then they do! Season one had more S/V and they werent even together lol!

This weeks ep was good. I liked Sydney in Paris with Vaughn. The accent was awesome! Vaughn was lovely and Eric is a good friend. It's nice to see the two of them on screen. I loved the mission in Austria with Syd as an American, and Jen's hair is cute. Does anyone how she cut it or what she does with it to make it like that?

Next weeks ep looks too focused on Sydney and Nadia and as much as I like the concept of Nadia's character, its just too much focus. I hope the writers balance things out. Great ep!

Your thoughts on tonights ep?

Paula
I have noticed that S/V have been getting less screen time. Having said, that we did have some great moments earlier this season -- the whole Liberty Village etc.

I do hope to see their relationship grow as the season progresses
Old 03-16-2005, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strifer
I'll be back with my detailed review when I calm down
I cannot wait to read this!

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2005, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved Sam! I hope they show a little continuity by having Sydney read a spy novel with a really great female character in it, written by... Sam! That would be great!

I think the lack of Vaughn/Sydney has to do with the real life situation. Michael & Jennifer aren't dating anymore and probably don't like having to work so closely. I am sure the producers are trying to keep everyone happy so no one quits.

Confused about the Sasha storyline, but I was distracted for part of the episode.

Still don't like Nadia or having her character in the show.

I hope they don't make Vaughn's dad bad too, because that is just a repeat of what they did to Sydney's mom.

Loved the end with Jack and Sydney.
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread