Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Alias 3x22 - "Resurrection" Episode Discussion

The time has come for the Alias Season Finale.

Alias
Resurrection
60 mins.

In the third-season finale, Vaughn's crusade to bring down Lauren reaches critical mass, just as she hits a new low within the CIA; Syd makes a devastating find that tears her world apart; and Nadia (Mia Maestro) is faced with the fact that her father may be the worst man on the planet. Katya: Isabella Rosellini. Foster: Cotter Smith. Sark: David Anders. Dixon: Carl Lumbly. Lauren: Melissa George.

Let us remember this episode, as it is the last new episode we will see in 2004.

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 09-10-2011 at 10:49 AM
LiL_Starzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
her father may be the worst man on the planet.
Heh.

Too bad I'm spoiled for the "devastating thing".

I hope at least the finale can manage to be good. *sigh*

Do we know who wrote it?
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have stayed strong and haven't read the spoilers for this episode, so I am very excited for the episode tonight. I can't wait to find what Syd finds out. Since it is the finale, you know it's gonna be great!

Jen
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Jen Talley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494
Too bad I'm spoiled for the "devastating thing".
I'm surprised I've been able to avoid it ... usually I trip over spoilers everywhere I go.
Old 05-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I guess I'm glad to know about it - if that's it, since it came from the not-so-final draft of the episode - because oh, it hurts. *sulks*
Old 05-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

It hurts? Hurts in a good way?

Heck at this point after waiting for three weeks i'm sure i'll like this episode since i'm desperate for anything.

Less than three hours!
Old 05-23-2004, 05:30 PM
Passionate Fan

thirty minutes to blast off

I am beyond antsy. Watching "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" usually calms me down, but I just want it over with, especially for all the previews they keep showing and the spoilers I have not read.
fleur captives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Passionate Fan

getting ready

can't wait to see the season finale... still very upset we have to wait so long to see a new episode after this one...

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
bexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 05:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: getting ready

Quote:
Originally posted by bexter
can't wait to see the season finale... still very upset we have to wait so long to see a new episode after this one...
What sort of show is taking it's time slot in the fall? Is it reality? I couldn't tell just by the name.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Passionate Fan

15 minutes...

Quote:
Originally posted by fleur captives
What sort of show is taking it's time slot in the fall? Is it reality? I couldn't tell just by the name.
Here is ABC's description of Desperate Housewives, the show that will take over Alias's timeslot:

“Desperate Housewives” is a comedy-drama about four housewives on a cul-de-sac, all of whom harbor secrets. It’s from writer-producer Marc Cherry (“The Golden Girls,” “The Crew,” “Some Of My Best Friends”) and Chuck Pratt (“Sunset Beach,” “Titans”). It stars Teri Hatcher (“Spy Kids”), Marcia Cross (“Everwood”), Felicity Huffman (“Sports Night,” “Out of Order”) and others...

pretty sucky sounding in my opinion

15 mins...

"Love is being stupid together."

I have my own fun...
bexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 05:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: 15 minutes...

Quote:
Originally posted by bexter
Here is ABC's description of Desperate Housewives, the show that will take over Alias's timeslot:

“Desperate Housewives” is a comedy-drama about four housewives on a cul-de-sac, all of whom harbor secrets. It’s from writer-producer Marc Cherry (“The Golden Girls,” “The Crew,” “Some Of My Best Friends”) and Chuck Pratt (“Sunset Beach,” “Titans”). It stars Teri Hatcher (“Spy Kids”), Marcia Cross (“Everwood”), Felicity Huffman (“Sports Night,” “Out of Order”) and others...

pretty sucky sounding in my opinion
I give it three episodes before getting axed. There's no way it can compete. And since "Alias" fans will be tuning out, the ratings will undoubtedly slump. Maybe they aren't so wrong about it being "a mid-season replacement" since, if they lead some people in by that, and then replace sooner, they'll hook another demographic.

But I hope. Fourteen to go.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

I'm not worried about Alias starting midseason - imo, it's a smart move. Better ratings, more time to shoot, no reruns, new writers (!!), JJ being more invested, and..hopefully the possibility of getting Lena to film a few scenes.

What I am worried about is tonight. Can it actually dig itself out of the hole it's in? Just for the finale?

ETA..*blink* Started well. KABOOM!

Last edited by X-6_494; 05-23-2004 at 06:09 PM
Old 05-23-2004, 06:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by X-6_494
What I am worried about is tonight. Can it actually dig itself out of the hole it's in? Just for the finale?
So far, it's off to a great start - if the word circulates fast enough, there should be a lot of people tuning in on the WC before night's end.
Old 05-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

OK I am pissed. I have lost all picture because of all the tornado warnings. I'm going to have to download it in the morning. What a *****ty day I had, and the only thing that kept me positive was the finally

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't think picture is that big of a deal considering as tonight's best is all audio snatches. This is the night of the one liners, I have already decided.
Reply   Post New Thread