Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Alias 3x21 - "Legacy"Episode Discussion

I'll give you the topic

Next Episode: Sunday, May 2
"Legacy"

With the aid of Katya Derevko (Isabella Rossellini) and CIA imprisoned security systems designer Toni Cummings (Vivica A. Fox), Sydney and Vaughn attempt to track down Sloane and his daughter, Nadia (Mia Maestro) - Sydney's half-sister. But Lauren and Sark are also in hot pursuit of Sloane and Nadia in order to uncover the secrets of Rambaldi. Meanwhile, Vaughn's obsession with tracking down Lauren is beginning to consume him, Sydney and Vaughn turn the tables on an old foe, and Katya expresses her attraction to Jack.
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Am looking forward to the last couple of eps! Four more hours to go...
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Sounds like the next 2 eps are going to be awesome!
Aussie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Banned

Woo woo! Fun stuff.

Vaughn going insane is definitly the most amusing thing ever.

Lauren's eyebrows are back, eesh! I love, love Melissa/Lauren - but why the dark eyebrows?

Katya needs to go away. Jack doesn't need her and she's not pretty enough for him. *cough*BringBackIrina*cough*

The previews for next week look good, except for the - uh - S/Vness.

Anybody else think Sark looked extra yummy?
Yoda-Mira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I didn't think it was possible for Vaughn to annoy me any more than he already did but, congrats Vaughn, again you cease to amaze me [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

All he did in this episode is complain about Lauren 'Where's Lauren and Sark? Satellites... blah blah blah.. Weiss thats not good enough' If I was Weiss I would have slapped the bitch and told him to do it himself [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

And what was up with Lauren's story?
'My father loved me..he'd do anything to protect me... He's dead now..' Umm Thanks for that, Lauren. I have no idea what it had to do with anything, but I'm just glad that I could share it.

The Katya/Jack thing was soo awkward, I mean I know that Jack needs some lovin too but.. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Anyway, on to better things...
I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Marshall! 'The thing is.. I get really good medical so....'

I also loved CasualBlueSweater!Sark he looked so sexy. To MFH David Anders, I loovee you!

I just could not get over how much Varty bugged the hell out of me! I was soo hoping Vaughn would go all Vengeance man and burn out in some balze of glory with Lauren. Like they could both be in a helicopter and it blew up or something.. that would have been a really good ending.

Scenes from the next Alias bring the words that everyone wants to hear? Ummm not bloody likely! I don't wanna hear them! Thats a general concensus Mr. Television Announcer [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda-Mira:
<STRONG>Woo woo! Fun stuff.

Vaughn going insane is definitly the most amusing thing ever.

Lauren's eyebrows are back, eesh! I love, love Melissa/Lauren - but why the dark eyebrows?

Katya needs to go away. Jack doesn't need her and she's not pretty enough for him. *cough*BringBackIrina*cough*

The previews for next week look good, except for the - uh - S/Vness.

Anybody else think Sark looked extra yummy?</STRONG>
Agree. with everything!

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited Pavlov's Belle ]
icon *
Pavlov's Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Too bad they're repeating the J/I storyline with V/L. Heh. Oh, Vaughn. Tsk, tsk.

Quote:
Jack doesn't need her and she's not pretty enough for him.
BWAH. So true. I like(d) Katya - except for her interest in Jack. Rubbing in the Irina/Sloane affair? B*tch, please.
Also seems like she was brought in just to give Jack a love interest. Pfft.

Vivica A Fox & Suitn'Glasses rocked. Luff them!

Pretty good ep. Whee, interest. Loved the Nadia/Sloane/Rambaldi plot thickening..and I liked Sydney more than usual. That's good, no?

I used to love Sark - he annoys me lately. Even Lauren passed off as more badass than him. That's saying a lot.
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was so happy to see suit & glasses, but I actually felt sorry for him when Vaughn went crazy on him. I felt bad for Nadia too. I hope Mia joins the cast and I hope the prophecy isn't true. I loved when Nadia said if she knew Sloane was her dad she would've cleaned up. I want Lauren to die! I was happy when I saw what looked to be Vaughn torturing her in the preview.
Old 05-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Good ep, but what annoyed me the most was Sydney repeating over and over 'My sister this' 'My sister that' My sister my sister my sister, god couldn't they have her say 'Nadia' it's not like she has an intimate knowledge of the woman, and it was like throwing Irinas affair into Jacks face every time she utterd the words.
Vaughn is a little incensed..At least Jack can relate, and obviously Jack would like to see Whoren dead, Loved that last scene of Vaughn looking into the scope of the high powered sniper rifle.
Jack getting fed up with the whole 'Hey Jack, the whole world knows you've been cuckolded.' And seeking revenge against his 'wife' with her sister..kinda ewww! but, in a way I don't blame him.
Oh look Sark was a whipped pup again letting Whoren call all the shots..I was soooo hoping when he whipped out those guns he woulda turned and aimed them both at Whorens head and unloaded the clips into it. Eh, wishful thinking..
Loved Vivaca being back and the little double talk with Marshall was soo cute! They did not clearly show her being killed and she was not mentioned again at the end of the ep, is she dead?
Vaughn going off on Suit & Glasses, I truly think Syd should have pulled her gun on him and told him to back off. So now..is Suit & Glasses dead now?
Hmm, 3 weeks until the 1 hour finale.. can anyone say we are getting Ripped OFF?
Rob on Edward:""He's intensely lonely. You think you'll never have anything in your life, and not even in your life...for eternity, suddenly you meet this 1 thing that provides everything that you've ever wanted in over 100 years and yet you can feel the time slipping away so quickly, like her lifespan is non-exsistant."
IfITellUIllHav2KillU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

I enjoyed this episode.

Quote:
'My father loved me..he'd do anything to protect me... He's dead now..' Umm Thanks for that, Lauren. I have no idea what it had to do with anything, but I'm just glad that I could share it.

She was just trying to distract Sloane... at least that's what makes sense to me.

Can someone explain why they had to save Lauren's demise to the final episode? I am sure they could have killed her off earlier and still had great stuff to show... I mean seriously, she needs to be gone!

I enjoyed crazy Vaughn... in fact, this is the only episode this season I have actually liked him. I like that he poured that crap on Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee is heartless and I liked seeing Vaughn lose control. At least, it's good to know that he too has the tendency to push things over the line.

I wanted to shoot Sloane when he started comparing himself to Abraham... at least he did the right thing at the end. Even though Rambaldi is worth endangering his daughter's life (ugh) it isn't worth killing her.

Sark has become boring. I guess Lauren is the true character killer. Everyone she works with starts to SUCK. Like, die already.

And about the finale... ugh... I really don't care who Vaughn loves... seriously, I don't. (I used to love S/V) In fact, I wouldn't mind if Vaughn becomes asexual and can't love anyone any more. Sydney and Vaughn really shouldn't ever get back together - I don't care what Lauren did. In fact, they still haven't explained how she entrapped him.

And JJ, please, please, triple please, don't make Season 4 all about Vaughn and Sydney getting back together - I am begging you.

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited NaijaChiqa ]
The Lord is my shepherd.
Chiqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 10:56 PM
New Fan

I was so upset when vaughn was being so mean, i didn't think he had it in him to be like that, to just pour the acid stuff on that man, come on! And syd just stood back and k new it was wrong b ut let him do it anyway. I can't belive that sloan is so mean to be doing that to his own daughter. I'm glad that syd got nadia o ut of there. They seem to have a bond already, killing people for each other, lol. Well, 3 weeks until the end...long time to wa it, but we can do it! Hear it's going to be a great clifthanger!
rain333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Ew Katya. Ew Katya. Ew Katya. Jack is still married, isn't he? C'mon Lena, can you see what us Alias fans are having to endure? Blech.

I know I'm one of the few GA's still left on this board, so I'm looking forward to the finale. PsychoVaughn was definitely kinda freaky though, and when he almost shot Weiss, I wanted Weiss to hit him over the head.

What's with Alias having huge guest stars and barely using them? Can't we just have Lena back instead?
Old 05-03-2004, 06:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rain333:
<STRONG>I was so upset when vaughn was being so mean, i didn't think he had it in him to be like that, to just pour the acid stuff on that man, come on! And syd just stood back and k new it was wrong b ut let him do it anyway. </STRONG>

In her defense, if she tried to get it away from Vaughn it would've spilled more. She did what she could, which was basically plead with him. They can't show too much weakness in front of their hostage (unless they were going to kill him, which was what the argument was about).

Anyway, I kind of liked this episode. But, I have some "eh" feelings too.

I loved the scene with Vivaca A. Fox's character and Marshall. It was really funny. Actually I like her character and hope she isn't dead so they can bring her back in some capacity. It would be cool if she could be some sort of consultant for the CIA.

I didn't get the whole Lauren and "my father loved me so much". I didn't get any feeling he knew she was Covenant. I mean, maybe the writer's had planned on revealing he knew, but I think that was out of left field somewhere.

I kind of like crazy!vaughn, but let's just not leave him too crazy. I really don't want him to kill Lauren. Don't get me wrong, I want her dead, but I don't want Vaughn to do it. That would send him somewhere he can't come back from.

I too am getting sick of all the "my sister" stuff. I don't have any long lost relatives (I don't think) so maybe I can't relate, but she cares way too much way too soon in my opinion.

Plus, the whole "he was protecting me" gave me shivers. I think she has a weird sense of loyalty to Sloan all of a sudden.
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

WOW! I cannot believe what has been going on here.

I love that Sloane is still obsessed with Rimbaldi, and that he would risk his daughter's life for it. Umm, Sloane, you can't redeem yourself, after making Nadia, for days, get injected with the liquid, by stopping when lauren and sark get there, you can't. And what peeved me more, was that she said, he protected her. Im sorry, but if I was in the situation, I would spit on that man, before defending him.

I love how Vaughn is this year. He is really coming out of his shell. I think he needed this, and there was always a comparrison between him and Jack, now its more obvious.

Jack/Katya, waiting to see how this one plays out, you never know, with ALIAS.

The finale, 3 weeks, wow!
I was expecting a bigger cliffhanger though. But I still can't wait.

And 'Suit & Glasses', big bonus!
Old 05-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Total Fan

It's beginning to annoy me that Lauren always get away. I can't wait for her to die. I hate her more and more every week.

Sark was SOO yummy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I love him.

Jack & Katya - Puke. Bring back Irina.

I'm looking forward to the finale. I'm one of the few S/Vs left.

Icon by Elya
*Krissy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Well, well, well...let me just get this out of the way first....Jack is a mutha-*****in pimp, ba-bee!!! Two sisters....you big ol' freak!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Anyways....wasn't just blown away by this eppie...Vaughn and Sydney both annoyed the dog dirt out of me for some reason.

I want the old Sark back...someone mentioned that Lauren is a character killer...man if that ain't the truth...GO AWAY...MUSH MOUTH!!!!

Sloane, Sloane, Sloane...so deliciously evil....don't ever change my man.

Best part of the show when Vivica Fox flirted with Marshall asking if he would come and work for her. "I have really good medical." Classic.

Oh...and poor Nadia...what a sad existence she's had. And to find out that Sloane is her father...ugh...poor thing.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Darbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread