Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying
Like eenie meenie minie moe
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to

T.
Old 10-10-2020, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-11-2020, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his

T.
Old 10-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-12-2020, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment.

T.
Old 10-13-2020, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious

T.
Old 10-13-2020, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-13-2020, 02:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the
Old 10-14-2020, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the commotion

T.
Old 10-14-2020, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the commotion, Marshall
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-14-2020, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the commotion, Marshall got

T.
Old 10-15-2020, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the commotion, Marshall got his
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-16-2020, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the commotion, Marshall got his drum

T.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Lately, there were a lot of other agents in Marshall's team who wanted to help him to remember that he couldn't play drums in front of Sloane. This meant that he had to hide from Sloane and Jack to practice until he managed to break the news to her majesty. Once Queen Irina approved of the music, Sloane decided on a playlist to relax to. Therefore, Jack could avoid reprimanding Marshall for practising and focus on his collection of model trains. When he decided that there was no alternative, he called for the rest of SD-6 to search for new members for his team. There were a good number of possible challenges preventing him from winning the bet. Syd wanted a different team to join her adventure to ensure that she had enough backup when Anna decided to crash into the room. Finally, everyone gathered to compete for the title of best spy. Jack was distracting the other contestants while Sydney got her intel from Katya about the team event. She didn't realise that Anna was already cheating and had obtained the artefact for the mission, therefore she ambushed the other group to steal what she couldn't acquire herself in time to win otherwise. Meanwhile, there were multiple calls to Sloane about the noise in the storage room which was alerting him to a intruder trying to find his personality assessment. Furious about the commotion, Marshall got his drum kit
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread