Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-09-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this

T.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was
Old 12-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only
Old 12-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they
Old 12-12-2017, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to
Old 12-13-2017, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to stop

T.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to stop a
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-14-2017, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to stop a party
Old 12-15-2017, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to stop a party, they
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 12-15-2017, 04:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to stop a party, they decided
Old 12-16-2017, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Sydney was happy because the team were all having a great time with Isabel at the birthday party and thought that Nadia would attend if they called a taxi. Jack decided that he would call Irina to come over and talk over the cake. A sudden bang caused by the balloons from the decorations in Sydney's house, made the children jump and look at the clown. When they left the venue and got to the house of flying monkeys, Syd called the number for a fresh start. The new staff were friendly and nice, since the CIA were going to start with a secret party at their bunker. Invitations were sent for new employees so they could determine how to find the location of Rambaldi's Funhouse in the downtown LA area. When it became obvious that the celebration would be too noisy, they left and went back to work with the Derevko sisters as a undercover hero that couldn’t wear the cape of her ancestors. When this was the only choice they had to stop a party, they decided to

T.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread