Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2002, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

All right Liz Starr, if you make me. Hi I'm Jinx and I love Alias and I'm a S/V shipper. Wow, that was so original. I joined earlier this morning. Jack's cool. Mr. Sark is too. My favorite eppy, that's too hard, I love all of them except the ones with Noah. He took away the S/V action. Well anyways. HI.

Jinx

[ 10-19-2002: Message edited -Jinx- ]

[ 10-19-2002: Message edited -Jinx- ]
Old 10-19-2002, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome Jinx! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Glad you've decided to join this great community, and i'm sure you'll find lots of people who like S/V. Hope to see ya around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2002, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Name: Jennifer
Alias: SusanCarter
Fave Actreses besides Jennifer: Maura Tierney, Sherry Stringfield, and Alex Kingston
Fave Actors besides all the men: Noah Wyle, Sharif Atkins, and Mekhi Pfiefer
Vaugh/Syd? or Syd/Will: Both [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Other: I'm a CNA (Certified Nurses Assistant) going back to school to be a RN
Old 10-25-2002, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hi. I'm pretty new here although I posted at the Brad thread before. I've been waiting for Alias to air here in our country. I'm from the Philippines. Finally, they will air it here although it's dubbed in our own language [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] w/c is not that good because I'm sure they will not give justice to the show [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. And I want to hear Jen's, Michael's and Brad's own voices. But I'm looking forward if they're airing it in English or in our own language.

Abby
Old 10-25-2002, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Welcome Jennifer and Abby! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hope to see you on the boards lots. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2002, 03:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm not a newbie, in the widely understood meaning of the word... i'm a newbie to this particular board, but i've been around FF for, well, quite awhile. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll try my darndest to be kinda regular here, this is really a great show, and I need more people to discuss it with. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~Raines
Old 10-27-2002, 12:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey Raines! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Glad to see you've come to enjoy Alias. We're a nice bunch of folks so you can talk all you want. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2002, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

LiL Starzz - Hey mod Lil Starzz thanks for the welcome! As you can see I'm from the Filipino thread and they dubbed it here *sigh*. But all I can say was wow because I saw Truth Be Told last night. it blew me away even though I'm not hearing MV's voice. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2002, 06:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

hi I guess i'm a newbie too. I'm Emma and am from Ireland and have been watching the show since it aired here. Hav 2 do wit reruns till season 2 starts, some time after Christmas. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Vaughn and Sydney 2gether. Gotta watch that space

[ 10-31-2002: Message edited darcybabe ]
Old 11-02-2002, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

hi!! new to the alias board, not a new fan...but new to the board!
Arrow #8
Old 11-02-2002, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the Alias Board everyone! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 11-02-2002, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Arrow #8
Old 11-02-2002, 04:46 PM
Passionate Fan

New! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But not new to the show, fo sho! lol!

I belonged to FF for a *LONG* time, but due to complications on their part I had to re-register. Anyhoot, love ALIAS- and I look forwarding to posting,and meeting everyone.

(Besides, I need 500, so I'll hang around! lol)

*Bekah*
~Serendipity~

+You live and breathe in me.+
Old 11-08-2002, 01:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know how you feel. Will i ever reach 500? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] i've been a member since jan 2002 and of course lost several posts

Hi everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2002: Message edited darcybabe ]
Old 11-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello all! I can't really say I'm a newbie even though that is what it says over there < somewhere. As it says down v there somewhere I've been around for just about a year-and-a-half now but since I haven't posted very often before I don't get any of the wonderful privliges, such as wicked cool avatars. Speaking of which LiL_Starzz I love your avatar, it cracked me up. Alright well... I love Alias it is my favorite running show. It's second only to Roswell which is sadly no longer running. I've been watching the show since it premeried I think the thing that made me want to watch it was the red wig in all the promos. I annoyed my sister so much because I said I wanted to have hair like that and eyes like the chick in the dish soap commercial that was running during the time. I think she even hit me upside the head a couple of times for it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Alright well definatley a Guardian Angel over here. That last episode was wonderful. Alrighty well I'll check back in later right now I have to go visit some other boards first.

Becca [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread